This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SPARK
    OMG, I know you mean that pal but pls read the post I just made to Mike ... I would love to go ... You guys just might talk me into it ... hahahaha

Spark,

It would be nothing for Mike and I to pitch in $300 each to get you there and set you up in a room. We each spend that a night on Captain & Cokes and Bacardi & Cokes.

Comment

I knew i had the name right ... here, RJ just sent me the brochure ....
      BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That Picture Is PRICELESS!!!!!!

"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
        BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That Picture Is PRICELESS!!!!!!

Hey, you big son of a bitch you coming or what?????????

Comment

Mikey, what a nice offer .. and I really mean that buddy ... it has nothing to do with getus ... I have obligations here that might not allow me to leave ... I will try my best and I will let you know by the middle of July ... I will send you an e-mail in a little to explain ... But Mike, thanks again for the offer but I would never accept that ... You are really a great kid ... you know I mean the up most respect when i say kid ... God Bless you pal ...
          Maybe I didn't make myself clear! You're going buddy!!!! You have 4 months to prepare. Just bring a couple of perks for your back and me and RJ will take care of the rest! Come on buddy you will have a lot of fun!!!! Drinks are on me!!!!!! I owe you so come on out at least for a couple of days!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
            Spark,

It would be nothing for Mike and I to pitch in $300 each to get you there and set you up in a room. We each spend that a night on Captain & Cokes and Bacardi & Cokes.
            Dude, I crushed that in town cars!!!!!!!!! RJ takes 1 sip and he has another 2 drinks waiting for him! That's how we do it!!! My Dad told me you only live once son so when I'm on vaca it's balls to the wall. RJ will confirm!!!!!!!! Come on guys come out with us!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Spark, come on buddy! If you need me to get clearance from Mrs. Spark I can handle that!

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
                Hey, you big son of a bitch you coming or what?????????
                I'm working on that right now. I'm still working on my disability case with my back. I also have to see when my next doctors appointments are. I have paperwork everywhere.

I can't make any promises at this time, but would love to go.
                "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
                  I'm working on that right now. I'm still working on my disability case with my back. I also have to see when my next doctors appointments are. I have paperwork everywhere.

I can't make any promises at this time, but would love to go.
                  We would love to have you buddy!!!!! I don't take shit from anyone so it would be nice to have a big motherfucker watching my back!!! All kidding aside it would be great to have you out there! I hope everything works out!!!! Let's us know if you need anything!

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
                    Spark, come on buddy! If you need me to get clearance from Mrs. Spark I can handle that!

hahaha
                    clearance from Mrs. Spark??? She would probably offer to pay you for getting me out of her hair for a few days ... believe it Mike, there is no problem there ..

Comment

Jesus,

It sounds like we're talking to the old folks home. I've never heard of so many disabilities in my life. I have BigMike on the phone, and he's just yelling at me about not calling him......

Comment

Now he's telling Nicole he's gonna send her the used condom from tonight because she said he's not gonna be able to get it up tonight.

Comment

If you don't mind I'd be interested in going....

Now unlike you single young guns can just get up and go.
                          A few things have to go in my favor (the wife mostly) before I can 100% commit.

I will be out there July 8 -12. Staying at Treasure Island.
                          Remember the three R's:
                          Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                            Now he's telling Nicole he's gonna send her the used condom from tonight because she said he's not gonna be able to get it up tonight.
                            Damn you, anything on the phone is private info!!!!!! But let me go work on that!

Comment

nothing is private around here buddy
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by rwall
                                If you don't mind I'd be interested in going....

Now unlike you single young guns can just get up and go.
                                A few things have to go in my favor (the wife mostly) before I can 100% commit.

I will be out there July 8 -12. Staying at Treasure Island.
                                Rwall, it would be AWESOME if you could come out!!!!!!! Let me know if you need help with the wife!

Comment

Working...
                                X