Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else getting this notice when you open this site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moondog22 View Post
    I have Chrome/Google and today it started showing malware warning at this site,may be harmful to you computer,proceed at your own risk.
    ditto
    rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Udog View Post
      Alright, Ldawg! That's it. This is caused by that Microsoft update. We're fine.
      Well, guys, I just read a message from Spark and he says he's getting it on XP, Vista and 7.

He also said that, starting today, none of his work computers will load BC either.

With moon and jmarty getting the alert on Google's system, I'd say the Microsoft update theory is history.

Spark also says he's not logging in until this thing is found and fixed.

Comment

Spark also says he's not logging in until this thing is found and fixed.
        I didn't see spark say that. Are you talking about this email from him or another one?

"yes, I have been getting Spam warnings for months. I even made a post about it on the forum about 2 months ago. I also emailed Monte regarding the virus. Last 2 weeks my work computers that are highly protected will not load up on the website. At my home computer I am getting this starting last night"

Comment

I am getting NONE of this and my computer just did an update too about 2 days ago but again, i'm on Windows 8

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
            I didn't see spark say that. Are you talking about this email from him or another one?

"yes, I have been getting Spam warnings for months. I even made a post about it on the forum about 2 months ago. I also emailed Monte regarding the virus. Last 2 weeks my work computers that are highly protected will not load up on the website. At my home computer I am getting this starting last night"
            Wayne,

I got that from an email he sent to me earlier this evening.

Comment

What him saying he wasn't logging in?

Comment

I will call monte tomorrow and let him know about this thread. He can read it and address it himself.

Comment

What him saying he wasn't logging in?
                  Yeah. I'll copy it for you:

"I am not sure about that Rance. Seems like something hit Monte's security protection. Nothing on our end. Like I said I have been getting these type of messages for a months but now today I am getting this warning from Vista, XP and Windows 7 ... At my work place I have 5 computers and all 5 give me the same message. They have different OS ... Just got this one off of a vista computer .. I know I will not be loging in until this warning goes away.

Thanks pal"

Comment

I just don't know how it is a site issue if it is happening for some and not others.

Comment

I just don't know how it is a site issue if it is happening for some and not others.
                      Damn good point. Maybe the unaffected users haven't tried to enter an infected area yet. Maybe it's in a user's individual security settings.

Comment

Damn good point. Maybe the unaffected users haven't tried to enter an infected area yet. Maybe it's in a user's individual security settings.
                        Yeah I don't know. It's weird cuz I monitor all the forums and look at most threads daily and nothing here for me. I havn't heard of anyone else in here using windows 8 though and I am. It almost sounds like a glitch in the Vista or 7 though and not here to me. Hopefully Monte will have an idea.

Comment

I'm on this as I e-mailed support yesterday night. I'm getting the same warnings, but nothing is happening by coming to the site. Meaning the site is not downloading any malware. So I'm still looking into it with the server admins.

Comment

I was able to login this morning with no warning using IE ...

Chrome I am still getting a warning

http://iwebchk.com/blog/how-to-fix-w...safe-browsing/

How to remove “Internet Explorer Warning – visiting this web site may harm your computer!” system alert
                            Malware Description:
                            If you are getting redirected to a page reading “Internet Explorer Warning – visiting this web site may harm your computer!”, be sure you are being brainwashed by a dangerous backdoor Trojan virus which is integrally related to the renegade activity of rogue anti-spyware applications. It’s the Trojan that makes this page appear now and again to thus try misleading you into installing the paid commercial version of its affiliated fake anti-spyware programs known as Antivirus System Pro or Antivirus Monitor. The trick is that the above-mentioned rogues (Antivirus System Pro and Antivirus Monitor) refer to the same family and therefore apply very similar tactics to brainwash people. If you take a closer look, you will see that the “Internet Explorer Warning – visiting this web site may harm your computer!” web page has a misleadingly trustworthy URL like Browser-security.microsoft.com or similar trustworthy-looking one. In fact, this is just another trick achievable by interfering with your hosts file to assign a legitimate-looking domain to a corrupt IP-address. On the misleading web page under consideration, you will view a number of probable reasons for your being allegedly not able to surf the web normally. These listed causes assume you may be infected with spyware, or the intended website has exploits and malicious scripts. The recommended actions will be to install Antivirus System Pro or Antivirus Monitor by following one of the few available links. Clicking on these links will get you to a website that directly promotes Antivirus System Pro or Antivirus Monitor fraud. One of such supplementary websites is Softwaream.com. Do NOT install Antivirus System Pro or Antivirus Monitor on any of the sites you visit forcedly. Instead, remove the Trojan and (possibly) Antivirus System Pro or Antivirus Monitor corrupt trialware ASAP to prevent the malware from spreading in your system.
                            Last edited by Spark; 09-14-2013, 07:28 AM.

Comment

when i log on from chrome i get the malware warning too, regular internet explorer its business as usual
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

I got the warning just now. I logged in thru firefox.
                                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                                X