No announcement yet.

Appropriate Dating Site Chat ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Title of her profile: looking for someone to surprise me !!!

My response: Well hello. I love surprises just as much as the next guy . Why dont you give me your address and tell me where you leave your extra key to the front door ?? Some night when you're not expecting it, I'll sneak in with dark clothing on with a black ski mask and hide behind a curtain until you come home. When you close the door and turn the light on, I'll jump out from behind the curtain and yell SURPRISE !!! If you survive the shock, we can sit down and laugh about it over a glass of wine, if not I'll be sure to call 911 on my way out. What do you say ??

Her reply : if you contact me again, I'll alert the local police !!

Geez !! Try to make a friend and they get all testy on you !!
    He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post

My response: Well hello. I love surprises just as much as the next guy . Why dont you give me your address and tell me where you leave your extra key to the front door ?? Some night when you're not expecting it, I'll sneak in with dark clothing on with a black ski mask and hide behind a curtain until you come home. When you close the door and turn the light on, I'll jump out from behind the curtain and yell SURPRISE !!! If you survive the shock, we can sit down and laugh about it over a glass of wine, if not I'll be sure to call 911 on my way out. What do you say ??

That's the funniest thing I have ever read

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        That's the funniest thing I have ever read
        I wish I still had the messages from this one where her profile said : Dog lover wanted !! So I told her I have done some crazy and kinky shit in my life but before I can consider, would she mind sending me the measurements and what type of dog it is ??
        He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

35 yrs old with joint custody so I have the kids 15 days of the 30 in a month. It's just hard to find a girl that don't have 3 kids that I have no intrest in raising her children or it's a younger girl with no children who don't understand why I put my kids before her. I just thought maybe a dating site would kinda help someone in my situation.
          Are you willing to have more kids with a younger woman?

Comment

Comment

I wish I still had the messages from this one where her profile said : Dog lover wanted !! So I told her I have done some crazy and kinky shit in my life but before I can consider, would she mind sending me the measurements and what type of dog it is ??
              What site are you on?

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                Are you willing to have more kids with a younger woman?
                I am definitely not ruling out anymore kids if she's younger. Hell at 35 if I met someone my age or 36 or even 37 I wouldn't rule it out. I have two awesome boys but I wouldn't mind having a daddy's little girl either. I think I might try a site just to see what happens.

Comment

OMG!!!

Comment

People are just plain rude !!

This woman has a title to her profile that reads:

What kind of bait do we use around here ??

So I sent her a message: How about using your Snapper ?? Please send pics of said Snapper for approval.

She replies: you are a fucking disgusting PIG !!!!

I said: I'm sorry that you feel that way especially since you asked the question. BTW, will you still be sending over the pics ??
                    BahahahAhA
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

This guy is a freaking nut

Comment

35 yrs old with joint custody so I have the kids 15 days of the 30 in a month. It's just hard to find a girl that don't have 3 kids that I have no intrest in raising her children or it's a younger girl with no children who don't understand why I put my kids before her. I just thought maybe a dating site would kinda help someone in my situation.
                        It's a job to find a decent one, believe me, I did all the dating sites and women have crazy ass expectations of us men. They think the world owes them a millionaire, big cock, 6'2" athletic stud who is God fearing but also a player at the same time.

What do these women bring to the table................ Their pussy!

30-60 lbs of fatness equally distributed over their ugly self
                        2-5 kids, no job, herpes, bad teeth, hate men, blown out puss, and no house.

But, because they been shit on, they deserve a knight in shining armori
                        Last edited by jcindaville; 12-21-2011, 09:44 AM.
                        [email protected]

Comment

I am definitely not ruling out anymore kids if she's younger. Hell at 35 if I met someone my age or 36 or even 37 I wouldn't rule it out. I have two awesome boys but I wouldn't mind having a daddy's little girl either. I think I might try a site just to see what happens.
                          Plenty of fish

It's free and you will have a great time
                          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                            It's a job to find a decent one, believe me, I did all the dating sites and women have crazy ass expectations of us men. They think the world owes them a millionaire, big cock, 6'2" athletic stud who is God fearing but also a player at the same time.

There's only 1 Club, but he lives in North Dakota, so he has a strike against him too!
                            Yea, I guess if I lived somewhere else, I would need body guards to keep them away.

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaLazar View Post
                              Yea, I guess if I lived somewhere else, I would need body guards to keep them away.
                              I hear ya Tan man!

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post

What do these women bring to the table................ Their pussy!

30-60 lbs of fatness equally distributed over their ugly self
                                2-5 kids, no job, herpes, bad teeth, hate men, blown out puss, and no house.

But, because they been shit on, they deserve a knight in shining armori
                                Right on the money bro...

KAZ
                                [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Working...
                                X