No announcement yet.

Appropriate Dating Site Chat ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was checking out this one profile and this woman described her "Body Type" as Athletic

So I go through her pics & see 1 where she had a pair of jeans on with a tight top. Well needless to say her body wasnt "Athletic" as she said, so I asked her a question.

Hello. I was very intrigued by your profile and noticed that you said you were athletic. After browsing through your pics, I noticed that you had a 3 layer cake forming over the top of your jeans. Were you misinformed about the description of the word "athletic" or are you a member of a professional food eating league ??

She responded very rudely:

Fuck off you piece of shit, you have no idea of how far I have come along !!

As you know, I responded graciously:

So now you are up to drinking 3 gallons of Yoo Hoo a day instead of 2 ??

For some unknown reason, I have yet to hear back from her.
    He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

OMG

You might want to get use to being single!!!

Comment

OK. There is no way I could of even dreamed up a picture like this !!

I tried to resist replying, but I thought I was obligated to do so for mankind.

My reply:

Hello. As I was searching through profiles, yours caught my eye & my heart. As a child, I loved to go to McDonalds. Watching the commercials on TV, they always showed Ronald and Grimace & Mayor McCheese, but my favorite of all time was The Hamburglar. It would be a pleasure & honor if you would go out this Saturday with me. If so, I will always cherish the time we spent together, especially with my favorite McDonalds character's sister. LMK

No response yet if we have a date or not !!

Comment

I'm up for any & all suggestions on this pic

The only thing I could come up with so far is :

I dont want to seem out of line, but don't you think the next time you get your nails done, you would want to get your pussy waxed too !!?? You would have to agree that it must be just a tad embarrassing that your pussy is way out of the boundries of your panties ??

Comment

Alright, I said I was going to tell this story that happened to me a few months back.

I was out & had a few beers. Alright, quite a few. So I came home & went on this dating site that I had signed up for, but really just used it to check out who was in my area.

Anyway, some woman sends me a message & says if you want to talk, here's my phone number. So after a few more beers, I decide to call her. After talking I ask her to send me a pic of her & I would do the same. I got her pic & being a little fucked up, the pic was fuzzy so I couldnt really tell what she looked like.

A while goes by & she asks if she could come over. I said fuck yeah. She asks what are we going to do. I said, listen, its 2 in the morning, if you are coming over, I'm cumming on something.

So I see headlights in the driveway & she phones to tell me to open the door. Well, that was my first mistake. I turned on the outdoor lights & man was she fucking ugly !! Now I never said I was Brad Pitt, but even pie-eyed, she was fucking ugly !! So I invited her in.

Part 2 tomorrow

Comment

Comment

Give us a hint what did u do.
                MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Good luck Brad Arm Pitt!!

Comment

Hey Brad if she is less than 120 lbs then just turn off the lights.. I dated a stripper many years ago she wasn't the prettiest but smoking hot body... I wasn't fkng her face and if I was I wasn't looking at it.

Brad! Lol I have a new name for you... For now on your pledge name is Brad...

Don't come back with anything smart either Bradley! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
                      hey brad if she is less than 120 lbs then just turn off the lights.. I dated a stripper many years ago she wasn't the prettiest but smoking hot body... I wasn't fkng her face and if i was i wasn't looking at it.

Brad! Lol i have a new name for you... For now on your pledge name is brad...

Don't come back with anything smart either bradley! Lol

i agree 100% you can always drink enough to make her pretty but u can not drink enough to make skinny.

I made the mistake and went hogging 1 time and figured what the hell cant be to bad.i had one of those sealy posturpedic foam body matresses.it was a great bed only thing is after she left i had this big damn dent in the matress.i called sealy back up and asked if they had a dent puller available but no luck on my part.
                      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                      0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

VOLS TELL THEM THE STORY ABOUT YOUR BUTT PRINT BEING ON THE INSIDE OF THE WINDOW WHEN WE WERE COMING HOME FROM THE CLUB THAT ONE TIME.

HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                        0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

So she comes in & after about 30 seconds I'm feeling her up. Not the biggest titties, but shit, I havent felt any but mine in over 8 months, so I'm not complaining at this point.

I have her on the couch, lights are off. I'm kissing her, sucking on her tits for a good 25-30 minutes.

So I say, OK, your turn. She says for what ? So I stand up and start taking my pants off. She says whoa whoa whoa. I said, well, it is only right that I spent time on you & you can return the favor. She says, well I hardly know you !! I said, you didnt have a problem of you not knowing me when you came the fuck over here. She says, I'm sorry you got the wrong impression. Wrong Impression ?? Who the hell comes over my house at 2 in the morning after meeting on a dating site to get the wrong impression?

I said to her, alright, lets play a game of hiding go seek. The winner gets to tell the loser what to do. She agrees to it. I tell her the rules are you can hide anywhere in the house, but if you go outside you automatically lose. She smiles & says ok.

I told her I'll hide first. I says, just so you dont cheat, you can count to 10 outside the front door & then come in. She's all giddy & laughing. So I say lets start & I walk her to the door & she goes out. I close the door & lock it, then I opened the living room window & yell to her. I say 'YOU LOST !! You went outside & thats against the rules. She says, oh shit thats right! I guess you get to tell me what to do. I said yes I do & here is what I want. GET THE FUCK OFF MY PROPERTY, I'M GOING TO SLEEP !! I turned the outside light off & my ass passed out.

Comment

Dating sites were a miserable experience, fucking women think that because they have a twat the world should bow down to them.

Fatties, mongrels, and average bitches expect to be pursued as if they are smoking hot, would rather just Fuck my hand versus waste my time on those whores
                            Questions, comments, complaints:
                            [email protected]

Comment

pol, did the dating site thing for over a year.

thin = average
                              average = fat
                              a few pounds = cow
                              heavy = shamoo

athletic can be anything

all ladies with head shots only are fat as hell and their ass looks like the white pants lady in your stupid oddity picture thread.

every cunt on those sites says not into games, they are the biggest bunch of game players ever!
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                                Dating sites were a miserable experience, fucking women think that because they have a twat the world should bow down to them.

Fatties, mongrels, and average bitches expect to be pursued as if they are smoking hot, would rather just Fuck my hand versus waste my time on those whores
                                I agree

Case in point. Some of them have the audacity to put down their body type is 'average'. Let my diagram below show that this particular study group participant is anything but.

Rule 2112-202679 states:

If a womans belt buckle protrudes over her knees when standing upright, the laws of physics as well as Coffee Cakes deems said speciman is not 'average' !!

Comment

Working...
                                X