Appropriate Dating Site Chat ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appropriate Dating Site Chat ??

I know some of you guys are single (and if you're not, you think you are fucking better than us ?? ) so I want to know if you think what I said to some woman was appropriate on a Dating site ?? Now before I go any further, I just want to clear the record and state that I'm really not looking to date as I am just seeing whats out there.

Now for those of you who have been on these sites, you read some pretty stupid shit by these women. You know the usual: must have honesty, no players, must like this, that & the other. You havent even gone out for a drink with the ho & she is already telling you what the fuck to do !!

OK. so this lady puts as her title:

CUPID ONLY MISSES SOMETIMES !!!!!

So I responded with:

Cupid must have had his UGLY radar turned on his arrows because I dont see any holes in you !!

Now she comes back with:

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE !!

Now what I think she said to me was way out of line !!
    -----------------------------------------------------

Number 2
    ---------

This lady has a few pics up & 1 is with her 19 year old daughter and the woman says she likes to cuddle

so I responded with:

if we get together for a drink and go back to your place to cuddle, does your daughter like to cuddle too & would you mind if I ask her to join us ??

she says:

WHAT ARE YOU SOME KIND OF SICK PERVERT !!

I said:

no, just horny !!
    He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Good shit Pol!

Just go to fling. Everything goes there!!

Lol! I needed that laugh! Thanks

Comment

OK. Here is 1 that always gets a response !!

There is a place to say what you would like to do on a 1st Date. So I wrote this:

Stop by my parole officers place and remind him if he tells anyone I took off my tracking bracelet, he's going to have a serious problem! AGAIN !!

You dont know how many responses of: So how many years have you served ?? I have gotten.

Comment

Comment

Pol??

Is that all you got??

Comment

Spark is there for ya buddy!

Spark.com | Making online dating easy and fun for singles like you!

If you have any questions, just ask him, no one has been around longer or witnessed more relationships. He helped 4 Pharaohs, multiple Caesars, King George, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post

If you have any questions, just ask him, no one has been around longer or witnessed more relationships. He helped 4 Pharaohs, multiple Caesars, King George, etc...

Poor Spark!

Comment

Thats just wrong club, just wrong !!

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
                    Pol??

Is that all you got??
                    I havent been questioned on my "Interests" yet, but here they are:

My interests:

Women who wear Garlic Perfume

Vampires who grill a good steak

Ants who march in a straight line

Anteaters who are vegetarians

Mimes who dont talk

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
                      I havent been questioned on my "Interests" yet, but here they are:

My interests:

Women who wear Garlic Perfume

Vampires who grill a good steak

Ants who march in a straight line

Anteaters who are vegetarians

Mimes who dont talk

Well most women love to laugh but they just may think you are just a sick bastard!! Which they may be onto something!!

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
                        Well most women love to laugh but they just may think you are just a sick bastard!! Which they may be onto something!!
                        They could be thinking that !!

I just do it because some of these women think their shit dont stink. 1 even had the gall to post exactly how she wanted a man to respond to her or she would delete the message . I am working on her

Other than that, I have talked to a few who are just there to chat, so no big deal.

I'll have to tell you about the 1 I had to kick the fuck out my house a few months back

Comment

Yes I worry about them sites. Even when I was single I couldn't bring myself to do it!
                          Never know what your going to get but I guess the same can be said about anyone no matter how you meet them!

Comment

Pol, just remember the best way to get a gal back to your place is to ask her, "Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"

Comment

Pol, just remember the best way to get a gal back to your place is to ask her, "Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"

I tried that and she responded, " does this badge look like I pulled it out of a Cracker Jack box ?!"

Comment

Working...
                              X