I surrender.....you guys win!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
    Read this post. And then you can decide.

Sea, I'll be honest, I don't care too much what you think of me. That is not a shot at you.

My post was directed at 3JACK. Not Seaofred. And it was an attempt to stop a pointless argument. If you think that is me being a "bad guy." Then I don't know what to tell you.

I'm a good guy through and through, and I think a lot of people will tell you that, even the guy's who don't care for me too much.
    I used to get beside myself with post by the Chungster ! We had a hate/hate relationship ... now the Chungster is someone that I turn to , when I NEED GOOD Advice . Maybe I don't come by here enough .... but, for the life of me , I can't understand why peeps get SO tweaked by real or imagined slights here . It's JUST a Fvckin" Chat Room .... Nut up and get over it !!
    I've enjoyed your post in the past Sea .... take a few days to chill .... then come back and post a couple of wieners . Dude , ain't worth it .... don't throw out the baby (BC fam) w/the bath !
    Lock and Load .... Do your thang Boy !!
    Last edited by Ldawg; 06-09-2009, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ldawg View Post
      I used to get beside myself with post by the Chungster ! We had a hate/hate relationship ... now the Chungster is someone that I turn to , when I NEED GOOD Advice . Maybe I don't come by here enough .... but, for the life of me , I can't understand why peeps get SO tweaked by real or imagined slights here . It's JUST a Fvckin" Chat Room .... Nut up and get over it !!
      I've enjoyed your post in the past Sea .... take a few days to chill .... then come back and post a couple of wieners . Dude , ain't worth it .... don't throw out the baby (BC fam) w/the bath !
      Lock and Load .... Do your thang Boy !!
      YOU STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN OVER THAT SHIT DAWG MAN !! you don't send me flowers anymore,neil dawgmond, // brother sea,just fucking with my boy,you have always been square with me,wish you the best whatever you decide !!
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Looks like somebody needs some coffee!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred View Post
          i wish you were right KAZ,but i think its highly unlikely,they really don't like me at all

as for taking a break i did that for about 3 months and now when i came back they got worse towards me so i don't see that doing me any good,...thanks pal

Sea I think you brought a lot of this on yourself and I believe that you know that. With that being said Spark, Wayne and myself have did nothing, but give you plenty of rope. And you know what I'm talking about. I think the main issue here is that people aren't coming into your threads and wishing you gl like before. Personally I'm not sure why that bothers you. Anyway good luck in whatever you decide to do.

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
            I don't think you or Wayne are in the wrong here Joe. And I think Sea has been misunderstood at times and much of that can be attributed to him, but like I said, it's hard to get people on the internet. I would be willing to bet a million bucks if we were all hangin' out at a pub, we'd be drinking beers and laughing about all of it. But we're not and this is what the internet is all about. I do agree that you guys have a good balance. None of what I wrote was a knock on any of you. It was more about trying to find a balance or understand the complexities of it all.

Your pitbull analogy is probably right Joe. But not all pitbulls are bad and probably just aren't liked by some. Sometimes we put them down rather than try to understand them. Understand this, it's a lot easier to just put them to sleep than to truly understand what they do and why they do it.

KAZ
            You would be in a body bag in my basement freezer

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                YOU KNOW WHAT BOSS,I WAS THINKING THERE ARE ALREADY SOME BODY PARTS DOWN THERE // "it rubs the lotion on its skin,or else it gets the hose again"-LOL-RIGHT KHOMENI-LOL
                DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

OMG!!!

Look at the title of this thread, and then S.O.R.'s signature .....

I surrender.....you guys win!!!!!

DON'T EVER GIVE UP, DON'T EVER GIVE UP
                  "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                  is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Reading this thread is like watching one of those goofy Reality Shows - you know it sucks and you hate everything about it, but you just can't seem to stop yourself from reading/watching!
                    updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
                    NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Thrill View Post
                      Reading this thread is like watching one of those goofy Reality Shows - you know it sucks and you hate everything about it, but you just can't seem to stop yourself from reading/watching!
                      "Threw me aside like yesterday's trash...know I now what you really think of me..."

Are you kidding me - is he not a grown man? This must be out of a diary of a 13 year old girl...
                      Last edited by shoeman530; 06-10-2009, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shoeman530 View Post
                        "Threw me aside like yesterday's trash...know I now what you really think of me..."

Are you kidding me - is he not a grown man? This must be out of a diary of a 13 year old girl...
                        Sorry that should read "yesterday's news"...

Wanted to get the quote correct...

Comment

Sea, good luck in whatever you decide.
                          2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Working...
                          X