X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/al...done-here.html

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/al...s-me-gang.html

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/al...-day-poll.html POST #6

^^ Found all of the above in about 15 minutes. So I'm sure their is tons more. My point is: See you in a week or two?
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
      I've said it before and I'll say it again, the internet is an odd place and people's perception and inner feelings are never quite understood and OFTEN misinterpreted.
      I will be the first to agree with Kaz on this.I had a bad day at work and one "misinterpreted" comment from Kaz and I was ready to kick his ass.I had to go back and apologize to him after that.Wayne, Spark and Monte put up with alot of bullshit Sea so you will never get a negative comment on those guys from me.It seems you and Wayne and GG have a problem but that don't mean your not wanted by others here.Do me and Greek agree on much?Nope.But I look at his plays everyday and if I'm ever in Chi town I'm going to his pizza joint and try to have a beer with him.Thats how it should be.We can all dissagree at times but what it all comes down to is OPINION.And we all have our own.Try to follow a saying I came up with years ago,"Speak YOUR mind,but don't try to changes someone elses".Good luck to you

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
        Now that is right now .. not so much for me the wiser one ... let's just call it experience with people ... hahahahaha

Your last comment is the best and so true ....

Kaz, have you ever tried being friends with a Pit Bull but the Pit Bull keeps attacking you??? After a while you would throw in the towel also ...
        I don't think you or Wayne are in the wrong here Joe. And I think Sea has been misunderstood at times and much of that can be attributed to him, but like I said, it's hard to get people on the internet. I would be willing to bet a million bucks if we were all hangin' out at a pub, we'd be drinking beers and laughing about all of it. But we're not and this is what the internet is all about. I do agree that you guys have a good balance. None of what I wrote was a knock on any of you. It was more about trying to find a balance or understand the complexities of it all.

Your pitbull analogy is probably right Joe. But not all pitbulls are bad and probably just aren't liked by some. Sometimes we put them down rather than try to understand them. Understand this, it's a lot easier to just put them to sleep than to truly understand what they do and why they do it.

KAZ
        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
          Kaz, Anyone who has been here any length of time should know 2 things about me and Spark. I look at it this way. No offense Joe but .....

When you compare us, Joe is older and wiser and i am younger and wired. If we were together in a fox hole with enemies all around, Spark would be drawing up our next move and i would be the one running out of the fox hole screaming "Watch my back Spark" and shooting everything that moved.

I actually think it has been a good balance here for me, spark and monte. We all differ on many things here but all 3 angles usually gives us a better view of it all.

Sometimes Spark calms me down and other times i try to fire him up!
          I hate to tell you Wayne but you won't make it far out of that hole with someone protecting you with some shuffleboard disc

Comment

In all seriousness, good guy, bad guy, whatever. Have a good one sea, hope it all works out for ya'. No one intends to make anyone feel like shit. You feel your buttons were pushed, but you also did your share of pushing IMO.

I think all in all, you have to remember, it's the internet, nothing that gets said here is a big deal. We're all friends here. It's like high school. There are hundreds of people and there are guys you like and are friends with, and guys you dislike and aren't friends with. You don't stop going because you don't like a few people, you just steer clear of them.

You can take my post for it's worth. There are plenty of guys who don't get "a line" dropped in their thread. Don't sweat it. I don't post plays everyday, and even when I do, I don't care how many GLs I get. I like this site for the good guys, the good plays, and the good discussion. There is more to this site then just "your threads." And that is not to call you selfish. I'm just saying some people think their threads are more important than they are, and that is all they are "threads," plays, posts on the internet.

Don't sweat it so much, and just have fun. I know I have a lot of fun on here, and I'm sure a lot of other guys do too.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
              I will be the first to agree with Kaz on this.I had a bad day at work and one "misinterpreted" comment from Kaz and I was ready to kick his ass.I had to go back and apologize to him after that.Wayne, Spark and Monte put up with alot of bullshit Sea so you will never get a negative comment on those guys from me.It seems you and Wayne and GG have a problem but that don't mean your not wanted by others here.Do me and Greek agree on much?Nope.But I look at his plays everyday and if I'm ever in Chi town I'm going to his pizza joint and try to have a beer with him.Thats how it should be.We can all dissagree at times but what it all comes down to is OPINION.And we all have our own.Try to follow a saying I came up with years ago,"Speak YOUR mind,but don't try to changes someone elses".Good luck to you
              Exactly, and that was one that came to my mind when I wrote what I wrote. Good post Vols!

KAZ
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                Right on Vols.

Comment

Your pitbull analogy is probably right Joe. But not all pitbulls are bad and probably just aren't liked by some.
                  KAZ

How about the one's who keep biting??? Seriously Kaz, if you got bit by the same dog would you keep going back for more??

You do not know the history here buddy ...

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                    In all seriousness, good guy, bad guy, whatever. Have a good one sea, hope it all works out for ya'. No one intends to make anyone feel like shit. You feel your buttons were pushed, but you also did your share of pushing IMO.

I think all in all, you have to remember, it's the internet, nothing that gets said here is a big deal. We're all friends here. It's like high school. There are hundreds of people and there are guys you like and are friends with, and guys you dislike and aren't friends with. You don't stop going because you don't like a few people, you just steer clear of them.

You can take my post for it's worth. There are plenty of guys who don't get "a line" dropped in their thread. Don't sweat it. I don't post plays everyday, and even when I do, I don't care how many GLs I get. I like this site for the good guys, the good plays, and the good discussion. There is more to this site then just "your threads." And that is not to call you selfish. I'm just saying some people think their threads are more important than they are, and that is all they are "threads," plays, posts on the internet.

Don't sweat it so much, and just have fun. I know I have a lot of fun on here, and I'm sure a lot of other guys do too.
                    I agree with you Mavs but people do get caught up with the replys they get.To me though,I always look at my views.I have had a prety good year in Nascar and I might get 5 replys.But if I get 80 views than thats alot of guest that WE would hope would join one day.Thats what it should be about.Bring attention to this site instead of yourself.Thats what makes this place better is more opinions and more people.Thats what we should be after!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                      How about the one's who keep biting??? Seriously Kaz, if you got bit by the same dog would you keep going back for more??

You do not know the history here buddy ...
                      Like I said Joe, I'm not blaming you at all. But in the same breath, I think Sea is misunderstood. Maybe most of that is his fault and his efforts to make it better have made matters worse. I've read his posts and I personally don't think he's a bad guy. The HOLE was dug long before and nothing he does is probably going to make that better at this point. That's cool. So he needs move on and maybe that's just the best thing for him to do. I'm trying to tell him to learn from this and maybe it will change certain aspects of his life. Maybe it wont. And for absolutely sure, the internet is a place where things aren't always what they seem to be. Esp personalities and perception.

I'm not sitting here trying to call you out or Wayne or Sea. I'm trying find a balance of what he's feeling and what has transpired.

I try and find good in people no matter who or what they are. I can find bad in them too. I'm one of the most forgiving people you'd ever meet. Just ask KB.

Sometimes I get crapped on because of that, but I'm not changing who I am....

KAZ
                      [email protected]

Comment

Kaz, Unless you have read the emails, you really have no clue.

Comment

And if the say "Fuck You Spark" like Spark says it does then it's time for Sea to move on.Spark and nobody else deserves that!!

Comment

Well, I agree, if they said fuckoff, then I don't have much sympathy. But as far as anything that has been said on here, I think Sea just comes off wrong. Maybe he was pissed, maybe he made a mistake, maybe he's misunderstood. Whatever the reason, just trying to understand all that's been said. It's best to move on for everyone.

Air it out and move on. What else can you do? I would probably find some good in Jack the Ripper. It's just my nature Wayne.

KAZ
                            [email protected]

Comment

Well, I agree, if they said fuckoff, then I don't have much sympathy.

KAZ

Stop right there!!!!!

It didn't happen just once or twice either Kaz.

Comment

Stop right there!!!!!

It didn't happen just once or twice either Kaz.
                                I'm really not here to argue. I wasn't head hunting with my remarks. I've said my peace.

If he said those things to Joe, then hopefully he'll learn he can't do that and expect people to have his back. For anything else I've read that he wrote, he's misunderstood on some things and not so on others. But at some point, there's no turning back and I think he's at that point. I said once, I try and find good in people. Sea doesn't come off as a bad guy. He needs to get that you treat others as you expect to be treated yourself....

Good luck Sea. Come back sometime.....

KAZ
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X