I surrender.....you guys win!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I surrender.....you guys win!!!!!

let me start off by saying that its been great being a part of this forum the past several years and the people on it.ive been thinking about this quite a while and i believe that this is the right decision for myself.im going to leave the BC FAMILY and its not an easy thing to do but with the way things have been the last 8 months or so i think its best i move on.im going to miss it but ill deal with it on my own.for a while i have been posting plays and until this year and maybe dating back to the end of last year people that were friends of mine and that would always come into my threads and drop me a line are not there anymore.ive had my differences with people on here from time to time but who hasen't.it just seems like i end up paying the price more than others and maybe i bring it on myself but not all the time.

i know some people on here have turned people against me and told them to just ignore my threads and anything that i get involved with so i can be pushed off here and they would finally get rid of me.i believe that is poor for someone to act like that but they have to live with themselves not me.i know SPARK is close to a very lot of you but i believe that he has led the crusade here with telling most of you to avoid me and hope i will go away.i wish most of you would make your own minds up instead of having someone sway you into a decision that you might have not made on your own.

also WAYNE has been active in this charge to rid me off this site as he has tried to push my buttons and then some but i don't know why as ive never did anything to him to deserve this treatment.he has even went as far to threaten me saying you have no chances left and don't make a comment that you may regret, well all that comes down to is don't participate and just shut up and we will forget about you, well i just can't stand by and do nothing and as ive tried to be involved by posting plays ive not had any type of the support i did before and belive me its not the well wishes i need its just to have the people i got along with here be there for me and not avoid me due to someone else telling them to.

i know i had some problems on here with GG but that was between me and him and it should never have spilled over to this forum and it got a lot of others involved but it did not have to and thats old news and i myself have moved off that subject and moved on and i believe he has also as we have had no problems of late.i wish him the best and all i want is for us to help each other and all of you win and beat the man.THREEJACK kept coming around and commenting in all our threads which just led to more problems and i don't think he should have been involved in the 1st place but again its over and done with and i decided not to get into any kind of war with him so i just ignored his latest comments and moved on,and again im not mad with him or blaming him for anything but i still think it was not his business to get involved

well i just hope the friends i had or still have can still be that with me and its ok to speak up here if you want to and then ill still know that you guys are there and i won't have to guess otherwise,remember its always good to have friends and we all need them so please let me know so i don't feel out of place if i contact you and find out that you don't want me to do that and then ill feel like i failed to keep a buddy that i had

ok its been fun and i hope to hear from some of you in the future so take care and be good,..im really not a bad person trust me its just that i speak before i think sometimes and it comes out a different way than i would like it too

later all

S.O.R.
    I AM A NITWIT

What brought this on?

Comment

Nice way to RIP people on your way out sea. Very impressive.

This is what bugs me so much with you sea ... DRAMA, and lots of it. You show me the quote where i said you have no chance left here. Show it to me or stop making stuff up. It is stuff like that, that made me lose respect for you. You throw people under the bus here like yesterdays trash and once again, you did it and named all the ones you wanted to. Great job, bravo, you got some more shots in on us. See sea, it's crap like this that caused you to lose many friends like me here. I say NOTHING to you in how long? Whatever, have fun at your next forum.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
        What brought this on?

nothing brought it on monte,im just tired of feeling like an outcast and its probabally best i do this.you have been good to me and i appreciate that so no hard feelings but its time.
        I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
          Nice way to RIP people on your way out sea. Very impressive.

This is what bugs me so much with you sea ... DRAMA, and lots of it. You show me the quote where i said you have no chance left here. Show it to me or stop making stuff up. It is stuff like that, that made me lose respect for you. You throw people under the bus here like yesterdays trash and once again, you did it and named all the ones you wanted to. Great job, bravo, you got some more shots in on us. See sea, it's crap like this that caused you to lose many friends like me here. I say NOTHING to you in how long? Whatever, have fun at your next forum.

WAYNE im not going to argue with ya pal,but you did say that to me and gave me a good imperssion that i was not wanted.i know not think that you are a great guy and by all means im going to miss you as i think you are very good on here,but you don't like me for what i don't know as ive not done anything to you but its your choice to feel that way if you wnt.i hold nothing against you and if it sounded like i was taking a parting shot at you on the way out im sorry cause im not ,i respect what you and SPARK do here and i am going away with a clear mind and hold no grudges against anyone
          I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Good luck sea
            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred View Post
              .i know SPARK is close to a very lot of you but i believe that he has led the crusade here with telling most of you to avoid me and hope i will go away.i wish most of you would make your own minds up instead of having someone sway you into a decision that you might have not made on your own.
              If I have told anyone on this forum to stay away from this guy pls step forward ... seriously, if I have ever asked anyone to avoid this guy let's hear it ... know one will because it did not happen ... only in that mind of yours ... I told you before, you are your own worst enemy ...

Maybe you should go read some of your "fuck you" e-mails you sent me the last year or so ... maybe then you will find out why I have nothing to do with you ...

Comment

WAYNE im not going to argue with ya pal,but you did say that to me and gave me a good imperssion that i was not wanted.i know not think that you are a great guy and by all means im going to miss you as i think you are very good on here,but you don't like me for what i don't know as ive not done anything to you but its your choice to feel that way if you wnt.i hold nothing against you and if it sounded like i was taking a parting shot at you on the way out im sorry cause im not ,i respect what you and SPARK do here and i am going away with a clear mind and hold no grudges against anyone
                I told you one thing. I said if you do not stop denying and lying about what happened between you & greek on this forum, you will be banned.

I hate liars and for you to say what happened wasn't true, made it look like Greek and Spark were lying to me and i know and believe 100% that they are not. If you are going to call them liars while lying yourself here, we have no use for that.

That is what i said.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                  If I have told anyone on this forum to stay away from this guy pls step forward ... seriously, if I have ever asked anyone to avoid this guy let's hear it ... know one will because it did not happen ... only in that mind of yours ... I told you before, you are your own worst enemy ...

Maybe you should go read some of your "fuck you" e-mails you sent me the last year or so ... maybe then you will find out why I have nothing to do with you ...

you understand and know me better than anyone here and you just thru me aside like yesterdays news and that hurt me cause you were one that can always help me when i needed it and then you just gave up on me,yes i said some bad things to you but believe me i never meant them and i always regreted it.....i still always hope for you to be there again but i know its not possible now
                  I AM A NITWIT

Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the internet is an odd place and people's perception and inner feelings are never quite understood and OFTEN misinterpreted. I know for a fact Joe is a good guy. He is a straight shooter. He's gonna let you know what he thinks and sometimes that may not settle with everyone. I think to a certain extent Wayne is the same way.

Sea on the other hand is one of those guys that gets his feelings hurt easily and I think in general he is definitely misinterpreted. I'm sure it started with things between him and Greek and only got worse from there, sadly. I'm not siding with either. He's tried to make things better and sometimes, that only makes things worse. Don't ask me why, it is what it is. I've seen it and done the same thing often. I've lost friends and girlfriends because of misinterpreted emails or text's and internet dealings. The same thing has happened here more than likely. I've seen it happen MANY MANY times. Esp on here. I can't help but think that's what's gone on in this case.

I think if people got to meet one another a lot of the hostility that occurs would not be there. You can't see a person's face, hear their laughter, or reply the same way without being misinterpreted. YOU JUST CANT. It is the internet where personalities and attitudes come across in ways that people never get.....IT'S HARD TO JUDGE A PERSON BASED ON THEIR INTERNET PERSONALITY.

It's sad it's come to this. I saw this coming long ago.

Good luck Sea. I don't think you're a bad guy, nor is Wayne or Joe. I think you're misunderstood at times and I think you've misunderstood them.

KAZ
                    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                      I've said it before and I'll say it again, the internet is an odd place and people's perception and inner feelings are never quite understood and OFTEN misinterpreted. I know for a fact Joe is a good guy. He is a straight shooter. He's gonna let you know what he thinks and sometimes that may not settle with everyone. I think to a certain extent Wayne is the same way.

Sea on the other hand is one of those guys that gets his feelings hurt easily and I think in general he is definitely misinterpreted. I'm sure it started with things between him and Greek and only got worse from there, sadly. I'm not siding with either. He's tried to make things better and sometimes, that only makes things worse. Don't ask me why, it is what it is. I've seen it and done the same thing often. I've lost friends and girlfriends because of misinterpreted emails or text's and internet dealings. The same thing has happened here more than likely. I've seen it happen MANY MANY times. Esp on here. I can't help but think that's what's gone on in this case.

I think if people got to meet one another a lot of the hostility that occurs would not be there. You can't see a person's face, hear their laughter, or reply the same way without being misinterpreted. YOU JUST CANT. It is the internet where personalities and attitudes come across in ways that people never get.....IT'S HARD TO JUDGE A PERSON BASED ON THEIR INTERNET PERSONALITY.

It's sad it's come to this. I saw this coming long ago.

Good luck Sea. I don't think you're a bad guy, nor is Wayne or Joe. I think you're misunderstood at times and I think you've misunderstood them.

KAZ

KAZ,thanks pal,i believe your post is right on the money,and im sorry it has come to this,i really didn't want to leave here
                      I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Kaz, Anyone who has been here any length of time should know 2 things about me and Spark. I look at it this way. No offense Joe but .....

When you compare us, Joe is older and wiser and i am younger and wired. If we were together in a fox hole with enemies all around, Spark would be drawing up our next move and i would be the one running out of the fox hole screaming "Watch my back Spark" and shooting everything that moved.

I actually think it has been a good balance here for me, spark and monte. We all differ on many things here but all 3 angles usually gives us a better view of it all.

Sometimes Spark calms me down and other times i try to fire him up!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                          Kaz, Anyone who has been here any length of time should know 2 things about me and Spark. I look at it this way. No offense Joe but .....

When you compare us, Joe is older and wiser and i am younger and wired. If we were together in a fox hole with enemies all around, Spark would be drawing up our next move and i would be the one running out of the fox hole screaming "Watch my back Spark" and shooting everything that moved.

I actually think it has been a good balance here for me, spark and monte. We all differ on many things here but all 3 angles usually gives us a better view of it all.

Sometimes Spark calms me down and other times i try to fire him up!

Now that is right on .. not so much for me being the wiser one ... let's just call it experience with people ... hahahahaha

Your last comment is the best and so true ....

Kaz, have you ever tried being friends with a Pit Bull but the Pit Bull keeps attacking you??? After a while you would throw in the towel also ...
                          Last edited by Spark; 06-08-2009, 08:03 PM.

Comment

KAZ,thanks pal,i believe your post is right on the money,and im sorry it has come to this,i really didn't want to leave here
                            A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do Sea. You drew your line in the sand. My best advice is to leave for a while. Clear your head and maybe come back sometime later when the air is cleared for you and everyone else.

Good luck bro. Believe it or not, I know what you're going through. It's all good and life's far too short to sweat the small shit. You shouldn't let things get the best of you. Chill out and know that you're not a bad guy. I think if you asked Wayne or Joe they'd same the same thing....

KAZ
                            [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                              A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do Sea. You drew your line in the sand. My best advice is to leave for a while. Clear your head and maybe come back sometime later when the air is cleared for you and everyone else.

Good luck bro. Believe it or not, I know what you're going through. It's all good and life's far too short to sweat the small shit. You shouldn't let things get the best of you. Chill out and know that you're not a bad guy. I think if you asked Wayne or Joe they'd same the same thing....
                              KAZ

i wish you were right KAZ,but i think its highly unlikely,they really don't like me at all

as for taking a break i did that for about 3 months and now when i came back they got worse towards me so i don't see that doing me any good,...thanks pal
                              I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Working...
                              X