Bring Back The Kaptain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by molta02
    seriously, its getting to agravate me. i love the site, but i'd like a little more sports talk, especially FOOTBALL which is about to start.

I started two separate college football threads, neither got much of a response. i guess everyone was to busy bickering.

then again, I'm at home on a friday night complaining about it

Sucks, doesnt it. I hate it also, and i really cant understand it
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by vondie
      what's square? and what do I have little knowlege about?

Everything

JK, dont get your panties in a wad
      [email protected]

Comment

haha, doesn't need to be an english site....just can't be a downs syndrome site HAHAHAHA

i agree with you...just takes a few min to decipher you posts

You prolly have no friends in real life

Your like sandpaper, you rub everyone the wrong way

You crack me up buddy
        [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville
          Everything

JK, dont get your panties in a wad
          oh man, I'm SO pissed right now. I can't believe you said that. Look dude, if we have differences, let's take this to the rant and religion forum......WHAT?! YOU'LL QUIT BC???? fuck you dude, quit BC, what do I care.....THERE WILL BE NO ONE LEFT? YEA?! whatever fucker....i'll be here, and that's all that matters.....people will log on to get my plays bitch.....YEA! WEAR THAT!!!!!

1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

oh shit, my bad....i didn't know you were on a laptop....laptops with those tricky keyboards and god damn lack of backspace....I feel ya bro....i'm actually trying to get rid of my laptop just for that reason
            I haven't gotten into this shit but you are a smart ass who shouldn't be throwing stones.
            A previous post from you : what the fuck is the matter with you? i'd rather not indulge myself in this BS but what is this post? how are you going to rip on someone, and then immediately say "oh well, let's bury the hatchett"? are you fucking stupid....what if I got on here, called you a bitch, a douchebage, a fuckin moron, called your family stupid for loving you, calling you moronic for living, and then be like,

Last time I checked, HATCHETT is spelled HATCHET and DOUCHBAGE is spelled DOUCHBAG.

Must be the keys or backspace or something.
            Don't listen to him TECH, he is just trying to start shitt, oh wait, that's spelled shit.
            dave
            jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

You prolly have no friends in real life

Your like sandpaper, you rub everyone the wrong way

You crack me up buddy
              in all honesty, that's not true, people love my sense of humor, however....it doesn't always translate via keyboard. so I guess i'm stuck. at least you love me.....RIGHT?!?!?!?!
              1 = $25

Comment

• Originally posted by baseballdave
                I haven't gotten into this shit but you are a smart ass who shouldn't be throwing stones.
                A previous post from you : what the fuck is the matter with you? i'd rather not indulge myself in this BS but what is this post? how are you going to rip on someone, and then immediately say "oh well, let's bury the hatchett"? are you fucking stupid....what if I got on here, called you a bitch, a douchebage, a fuckin moron, called your family stupid for loving you, calling you moronic for living, and then be like,

Last time I checked, HATCHETT is spelled HATCHET and DOUCHBAGE is spelled DOUCHBAG.

Don't listen to him TECH, he is just trying to start shitt, oh wait, that's spelled shit.
                dave
                oh man, my bad, i was on a laptop when i typed all that.

haha, if you think i was trying to "start shitt" then you obviously don't know me....but try again....just like your plays.
                1 = $25

Comment

in all honesty, that's not true, people love my sense of humor, however....it doesn't always translate via keyboard. so I guess i'm stuck. at least you love me.....RIGHT?!?!?!?!

Vondie, i get you. But you do have a way of pissing people off

Sarcasm doesnt translate well thru a computer. Trust me on that one

I tell Kaz all the time, less is more. But he dont get it either

You need help with your people skills bro
                  [email protected]

Comment

oh man, my bad, i was on a laptop when i typed all that.

haha, if you think i was trying to "start shitt" then you obviously don't know me....but try again....just like your plays.
                    Thanks pal. I see you are tearing them up also. Must be the laptop that picks all those winners.

Comment

Vondie, i get you. But you do have a way of pissing people off

Sarcasm doesnt translate well thru a computer. Trust me on that one

I tell Kaz all the time, less is more. But he dont get it either

You need help with your people skills bro
                      heh, if people don't appriciate my sarcasm....then I have nothing to offer....so for the time being i'll continue to throw it out there. Sure glad you get it though.
                      1 = $25

Comment

dave
                        Dave, he is harmless. In person he would prolly be funny, doesnt translate well to the internet. Hope things are cool bro
                        [email protected]

Comment

• Spark or Wayne, close this mother soon. lol

Those poor guys deserve a raise, i swear i dont know how they dont ban us all.
                          [email protected]

Comment

heh, if people don't appriciate my sarcasm....then I have nothing to offer....so for the time being i'll continue to throw it out there. Sure glad you get it though.
                            Damn laptop. I APPRECIATE your sarcasm cause I can be good at it also, even if I can't pick winners like you.

Comment

Damn laptop. I APPRECIATE your sarcasm cause I can be good at it also, even if I can't pick winners like you.
                              well, we all lack somewhere in life dave....in the future....just follow, you'll be fine
                              1 = $25

Comment

Dave, he is harmless. In person he would prolly be funny, doesnt translate well to the internet. Hope things are cool bro
                                Thanks JC. Things are great. I know he is just being smartass and thats cool. He isn't pissing me off but he was TechFan.
                                Like I told him, I APPRICIATE his sarcasm.

Comment

Working...
                                X