No announcement yet.

Bring Back The Kaptain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wayne,since you and i had a little beef,you know that i rarely get involved in any daytime soap scenes anymore but i will say this,i was in two forums that still post service plays today,they specify service plays only,chucks plays were posted in the service play section at both-i will give him this-THE DUDE CAN RATTLE PEOPLE'S CHAINS LIKE NO OTHER,HE'S NEEDS TO HEAD UP PUBLICITY FOR RJ REYNOLDS !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
      wayne,since you and i had a little beef,you know that i rarely get involved in any daytime soap scenes anymore but i will say this,i was in two forums that still post service plays today,they specify service plays only,chucks plays were posted in the service play section at both-i will give him this-THE DUDE CAN RATTLE PEOPLE'S CHAINS LIKE NO OTHER,HE'S NEEDS TO HEAD UP PUBLICITY FOR RJ REYNOLDS !!
      PS-I LIKE MY BUDDY TWOTON ALSO DEFENDED THIS GUY FOR A LONG TIME !!

Comment

WAYNE AND I GET ALONG FINE AND ALWAYS HAVE,i got way out of line on a bad losing spree several years back,but wayne and i are cool for you new guys !!

Comment

Originally posted by Gookis
          See, I don't even read the bullshit post of guys arguing, so I had no idea he was leaving (which is what I assume happened). I don't know with whom, or over what, I just figured he was on vacation or something. If he is gone that sucks, He was one of the 2 or 3 guys I made sure I checked out everyday.
          Same goes for me.. I have no idea why he left but i dont think he needs to stay gone.. He is a asset to this forum and I for one would miss the shit out of him if he left..

Comment

It's a sad day when BC BS forces out one of the good guys.

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
              WAYNE AND I GET ALONG FINE AND ALWAYS HAVE,i got way out of line on a bad losing spree several years back,but wayne and i are cool for you new guys !!

I agree Chunger...

Wayne and i had a freaking battle a while ago too but, we are all good now too (in my mind). WAyne is a geunine person who looks out for the integrity of the board. He may come across as an ass every now and then, but when its all said and done Wayne is truly a stand up guy with a good heart! Wayne had a great post a few up from here. Many people have become friends on here and why would 1 bad apple from the tree make you all pissed when you have many other good apples here..

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
                Same goes for me.. I have no idea why he left but i dont think he needs to stay gone.. He is a asset to this forum and I for one would miss the shit out of him if he left..

I FEEL THE SAME WAY.KAPTAIN WAS ALWAYS ONE OF THE FIRST PEOPLE IN YOUR THREAD SAYING GOOD LUCK.ALOT OF PEOPLE SAY GOOD LUCK AND DONT EVEN LOOK AT YOUR PLAYS.THERE WERE 3 DIFFERENT TIMES I POSTED A WRONG LINE OR TYPED THE WRONG TEAM AND KAPTAIN CAUGHT THAT.JUST THAT LET ME KNOW HE WAS ACTUALLY LOOKING AT THE PLAYS NOT JUST TYPING GOOD LUCK.AS A MEMBER HERE HE WAS ONE OF THE GUYS EVERYONE THAT KNEW HIM RESPECTED.IF HE GAVE HIS OPINION ON SOMETHING YOU KNEW WHAT HE WAS SAYING WAS RIGHT.KAPTAIN YOU WILL BE MISSED BUDDY BUT LIKE WAYNE SAID THE FRIENDS YOU MADE HERE SHOULD TRUMP THE CRAP FROM 1 GUY.
                MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Where you go Kapt??? You're not allowed to leave, you're a FIXTURE here man!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                    Guys, The only person who can bring the Kaptain back is him himself.

I like Karl and think he is and always has been a very valuable cornerstone here.

With that said, i really don't understand why he is leaving. I read it all and have been here longer than most. I understand how he and many others feel about chuck. It has been going on seemingly forever, yes. Chuck got extra rope because he was a long time member who was virtually drama free forever. The problems then started and i've said many times that he brought them on himself. I tried, Spark tried, and then we finally told Monte to deal with it as it became a very tough call. Chuck was and still is liked by many. What he has done is not appreciated by many. We understand that. With that said, Spark came out and gave a final untimatum while saying he, myself and monte were all pretty much sick of it.

Out of respect for the forum, friends you have gained here and moving forward ... All that was asked is to let the ultimatum run it's course and see where it ends up. I don't think that is a bad deal.

Many have said we want "That kind" of people here over spite for one person and that is not only unfair to us but simply not true. There is another thread right now where we are openly trying to get to the bottom of an issue. Spammers, assholes and others who mean no good to this place are taken care of promptly and always have been. That will not change. Chuck isn't someone new who signed up and is ripping the site ever since. It isn't like that or he would have been gone a long time ago.

As far as Kaptain goes. No, i do not understand why he is leaving. I read it all and he obviously didn't like a couple of reply's from Monte and that brought on his leaving post. Guys, listen, me and joe have disagreed and not liked many a thing Monte has said through emails and pm's. Trust me, we have had some not so good moments. Again, with that said, we are still here. Kaptain has to do what's right for him but i really think Karl is much bigger than a disagreement that would make him leave. I just don't get it i guess.

I have had moments with everyone here from Kaptain to Monte and it happens. We are human and if we all agreed, it would be a very boring world. I know Monte can come off as hard to read at times as well. I'm just not sure why Kaptain had to take his reply so personally but that's what i think happened. In the heat of the battle like in those threads, sometimes it is better to enjoy the 99% of the site you like and avoid the part you don't (IMO). I saw Kaptain say that he has made many a friend here. If that's true, why let chuck change that? Don't those many friends trump the few who bother you? That's the part i don't understand. Enjoy the ones you enjoy and let the rest filter themselves out ... and trust me, it will happen.
                    I don't think kapt said he was leaving, because of me. Jimmy made a comment on why in his opinion chuck was still around which was and is the furtherst thing from the truth. Kapt responded to Jimmy's post clapping I believe and I responded both to Jimmy and Kapt letting them know that chuck wasn't around for those reasons. Kapt original response to Jimmy the clapping part had nothing to do with his agreement on chuck being around for what Jimmy thought, but for Jimmy's observation of Chuck.

As I said before Chucks stuff is old and I got tired of it a long time ago. I'm not the one keeping him here which kapt believes. Chuck is keeping himself here by adhering to rules that have been imposed on him and others by Spark, myself and wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                      I don't think kapt said he was leaving, because of me. Jimmy made a comment on why in his opinion chuck was still around which was and is the furtherst thing from the truth. Kapt responded to Jimmy's post clapping I believe and I responded both to Jimmy and Kapt letting them know that chuck wasn't around for those reasons. Kapt original response to Jimmy the clapping part had nothing to do with his agreement on chuck being around for what Jimmy thought, but for Jimmy's observation of Chuck.

As I said before Chucks stuff is old and I got tired of it a long time ago. I'm not the one keeping him here which kapt believes. Chuck is keeping himself here by adhering to rules that have been imposed on him and others by Spark, myself and wayne.
                      monte thanks for responding and for me this is the best place on the interneT.THIS IS THE FIRST PLACE I LOOK TO EVERY MORNING AND THE LAST ONE I LOOK AT EVERY NIGHT.I TRIED TO TAKE UP FOR CHUCK BEFORE AND HAVE BEEN BURNED EVEN LOOK AT ONE OF THE FIRTST POST IN HIS GOY THREAD.BUT TO LOSE MEMBERS LIKE KAPTAIN ITS NOT WORTH IT.IF WE LOST JIMMY AND KAPTAIN AND COVERBOY BECAUSE OF 1 GUY THIS SITE WOULD BE ALOT LESS ENJOYABLE.EVERYONE HERE HAS THIER OWN PART THAT MAKES THIS PLACE SPECIAL YOU, WAYNE,SPARK LSUFAN AND KAPTAIN U HAVE TO REALIZE THE PEOPLE THAT MADE THIS SITE WHAT IT WAS AND IS AND ITS NOT CHUCK.LIKE I SAID I DEFENDED HIM EARLIER IN HIS THREAD BUT NOT WORTH LOSING THE CORE OV THIS BOARD.
                      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Kapt .. I hate to bust you but I see your IP reading this thread as a guest right now ...

This is ridiculous ... If you really think about it I am sure you will come to your senses ... You enjoy it here so much and the only people you are hurting are the good one's .. the bad one's are lauging their asses off .... Not right

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                          Kapt .. I hate to bust you but I see your IP reading this thread as a guest right now ...

This is ridiculous ... If you really think about it I am sure you will come to your senses ... You enjoy it here so much and the only people you are hurting are the good one's .. the bad one's are lauging their asses off .... Not right

I see both sides of this pappy....and I think I know the answer to this, but i'm gonna ask anyway.

You DO know where he's coming from dont' you? This decision he's making, right or wrong is anyone's opinion, but you do understand where he is coming from, right?

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
                            I see both sides of this pappy....and I think I know the answer to this, but i'm gonna ask anyway.

You DO know where he's coming from dont' you? This decision he's making, right or wrong is anyone's opinion, but you do understand where he is coming from, right?

I honestly don't .. maybe I am missing something ... he knows I would not lie to him .... I have told him Monte has absolutely nothing with CL being here ...

All I know is that I gave CL a warning and he has listened to it .. and I also know I would never leave this site because of someone else ... especially a site I am so welcomed at and I enjoy

You know friendship is one thing ... and I will always be friends with Karl no matter if he is posting or not .. but You have to come to reality that this whole situation is ridiculous .. You leave a forum because someone else causes drama??? because someone fudges their record??? because you say someone has a big ego??

Honestly John .. does this make sense to you???

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                              I honestly don't .. maybe I am missing something ... he knows I would not lie to him .... I have told him Monte has absolutely nothing with CL being here ...

All I know is that I gave CL a warning and he has listened to it .. and I also know I would never leave this site because of someone else ... especially a site I am so welcomed at and I enjoy

You know friendship is one thing ... and I will always be friends with Karl no matter if he is posting or not .. but You have to come to reality that this whole situation is ridiculous .. You leave a forum because someone else causes drama??? because someone fudges their record??? because you say someone has a big ego??

Honestly John .. does this make sense to you???

spark i agree with your post. The only question i have is why does the head person here continue to let a member lie,fudge,and basically make stuff up yet nothing gets done about it? I know the answer and so do you, i'd just like someone here to be honest enough and just say it!!!!

thanks
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                                spark i agree with your post. The only question i have is why does the head person here continue to let a member lie,fudge,and basically make stuff up yet nothing gets done about it? I know the answer and so do you, i'd just like someone here to be honest enough and just say it!!!!

thanks
                                You know the answer? I would love to hear it.

Comment

Working...
                                X