No announcement yet.

The takeover of California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You want stats....How about just the fact that what you wrote to begin the thread was bullshit to start with.....

http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/taxes.asp

As far as your Huddle stats. Here they are refuted and please read, where it was proven that illegal immigrants were a net benefit and not a net burden......

http://migration.ucdavis.edu/MN/more.php?id=298_0_2_0

......As with all such studies, Huddle made assumptions about how many illegal aliens there are, their usage of welfare and other public services, the taxes they paid, and their indirect economic impacts. Jeff Passel of the Urban Institute reviewed and revised Huddle's US estimates, and his calculations turned the $42 billion net cost into a $29 billion net benefit.

That's good enough for me. How about you? So do me a favor and shove your stats.....Seriously, I'm done with you and this thread
    Last edited by KazDog; 11-27-2006, 11:10 PM.
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
      So do me a favor and shove your stats.....Seriously, I'm done with you and this thread
      I apologize. Didn't mean to throw it in your face, and it wouldn't let me change the quote. That's not how I am. This thread is getting old, and I'm NOT going to change your opinion, and you certainly are doing nothing to change mine. I'm dropping it....Good luck in your quest to eliminate Illegal Mexicans from this country. You've got a lot of work to do.....
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
        You want to tell me where I said there was no tax burden? I'd really like to see that quote please....I'm sure being such a smart guy you can find it somewhere.

You said the tax burden and costs were miniscule. Compare them to the war, our GDP, our trade deficit or whatever you want to, but it's not cheap to pay for law breakers.

And please if you will, show me where I say that coming here is NOT and illegal act. The fact that they come over the border is against the law. Tell me where I say it isn't.

Your point is not valid because they are not breaking the law. What law did I say they were breaking? and

And what's their crime? Trying to better themselves and give their families a little extra that they weren't getting in Mexico.

Rounding up Mexican's, or going door to door and finding out if you are illegal, and placing you in a bus and deporting you out of this country, singling one race over all others, does have a sound of Nazi Germany. Sorry to tell you, just because we don't kill them as well, doesn't mean that it doesn't.

So if we round up criminals by serving bench warrants, is that like Nazi Germany too? Rounding up criminals, regardless of race, is wrong? No one said go door to door. Plenty of other ways to do it.

You want stats, but the fact is, your stats didn't prove a lot of things. Like how much is returned to the economy by illegals. Or how much it would cost if their labor force was removed from the economy. Or the cost to the tax payer to remove them from this country. Please spew those stats if you will. We all know there's a price to pay. There always has been. This is obvious and wasn't refuted. I asked Bry to show me the ratio of military spending of our tax dollars compared to the spending of our tax dollars on welfare. Did you do that with all your cutting and pasting.....Umm no you did not.

Of course there is a cost, and I would bet a tremendous one. But something has to be down to stem the tide of ILLEGAL people breaking the law. And comparing it to the war budget is ridiculus. Just because you don't believe money should be spent for the war doesn't mean you should allow the law to be broken.

You post some crap, that is full of falsehoods to open this thread, that circulated lies around the internet, and expect me to take you seriously?
        Read sentence one please. I will put in Spanish if you need also.

Comment

You said I claimed there was NO TAX BURDEN. I'll write it in plain English for you. Miniscule tax burden compared to the war, does NOT say....No tax burden

Want it in another language? How about German?
          [email protected]

Comment

People if you think about it we are all immigrants. This land of America was already occupied by the Native Americans. And then Some guy named Columbus claims he discovered America when the Indians were already here? I don't care if you are Jewish, Polish, Black, Italian, Arab,Chinese, Japanese, Hindu or whatever etc.. we are all EQUAL and deserve the oppertunity to become Productive Americans. THERE IS GOOD AND BAD IN ALL RACES AND RELIGIONS.

Comment

Working...
            X