No announcement yet.

The takeover of California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What solution have you come up with? I haven't heard one yet that is valid to solving the problem.....You guys are the one in here whining about illegal immigrants, not me.....Find a solution einstein, because they are NOT going away!
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
      Your point is not valid because they are not breaking the law. What law did I say they were breaking? We allow them to be here, we are not going to deport them. PERIOD! And, of course you will have good and bad just like any other kind of people that are here. You think there no no Asian gangs or crimes committed by Asians? Gimme a break

They entered this country ILLEGALLY. You don't agree with that premise? Just because there isn't enough enforcement doesn't make it legal. If you are driving in a 55mph doing 95, are you breaking the law, or you aren't because you didn't get caught?

I don't have a solution Bry. Deporting or telling them they can't be seen by a doctor, isn't a solution. It's idiotic.

Shocker with no solution. Maybe taking away the economic incentive to be here is a possible solution. Maybe taking away free service given to them at taxpayer expense is another solution.

And guess what, I didn't start this thread with incorrect stats from the LA Times and then proceed to whine about it. Personally, I don't give a fat fuck if a small portion of my tax dollars go to welfare. I do care that the majority of my tax dollars is paying for a war we won't win.

Read first line of post where I state it might not all be accurate. Please feel free to post anything that is inaccurate though. Oh that's right, you don't give a shit about stats.

Comment

I do care that the majority of my tax dollars is paying for a war we won't win.

then vote accordingly. And i ask you this. who says we arent winning??? what is winning??? you think having saddam out of power is a bad thing? you think having fee elections is a bad thing? you think having a constitution is a bad thing? you think letting women go to school and vote is a bad thing? all of these things would never be if we werent in iraq. but then again what do you care, all you want is to win. not to mention all you believe is the negative.
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

"Maybe taking away the economic incentive to be here is a possible solution. Maybe taking away free service given to them at taxpayer expense is another solution."

Everything you are saying as a solution would cost tax payers way more to enforce.....Dumb solution
          [email protected]

Comment

What solution have you come up with? I haven't heard one yet that is valid to solving the problem.....You guys are the one in here whining about illegal immigrants, not me.....Find a solution einstein, because they are NOT going away!

add more border patrol agents. build a wall. and enforce laws we have.
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Valid? According to you, nothing is valid. Not even census stats.
              Have we tried tougher border enforcement to try and slow the wave of ILLEGAL people being here? Oh wait, according to Kaz, that's not breaking the law.
              How about enforcing penalties on companies that hire the ILLEGAL people to take away the financial incentives?
              How about denying free healthcare to the ILLEGAL people so that don't look at the US as their private hospital and healthcare system. Did you ever think freeing up the time/money and resources would better our own healthcare?
              How about denying ILLEGAL people from getting a free educationfor their children at taxpayer expense. Do you think an overburdened education system could be partly to blame due to the overwhelming number of ILLEGAL children going to schools? How about having to print materials and speak/teach in 2 languages. Do you think that is free?
              All of these might work, none of them might work. But burying the head in the sand, holding hands and saying everything is ok isn't a solution either.
              Last edited by gbell; 11-27-2006, 04:03 PM.

Comment

"then vote accordingly. And i ask you this. who says we arent winning??? what is winning??? you think having saddam out of power is a bad thing? you think having fee elections is a bad thing? you think having a constitution is a bad thing? you think letting women go to school and vote is a bad thing? all of these things would never be if we werent in iraq. but then again what do you care, all you want is to win. not to mention all you believe is the negative."

Ummmm yeah.....I'm saying it's a bad thing. At the cost of over 2000 lives and tens of thousands of lives in their country and the trillions of dollars spent and the fact that it's long from over and the fact that we are hated more now in the middle east than ever and the fact that gas prices have doubled since the war....Ummm yeah, it's a bad thing. Compared to illegals crossing our border and the tax burden ratio, ummmm yeah, it's bad thing.....
                [email protected]

Comment

"Maybe taking away the economic incentive to be here is a possible solution. Maybe taking away free service given to them at taxpayer expense is another solution."

Everything you are saying as a solution would cost tax payers way more to enforce.....Dumb solution

Send those stats also, so I can say I don't give a shit about. So if/when we "win" the war, or pullout, or lose, or however you define it, you are okay with using that money to pay for ILLEGAL immigration reform? Since that is your only argument that we are spending more money on problem one then problem two. So if/when problem one is gone, we can attack problem two?

Comment

They won't attack problem two.....It's only going to get worse. I feel sorry for you because it obviously causes you major grief. I won't be sending you any stats either, I don't feel like copying and pasting from google....As Tkim said, you can find thousands of stats to back your argument. Not worth the time. I would be OK with illegal immigration reform, but the end result would more than likely be nothing you'd want and at a cost of billions to tax payers to enforce.....
                    [email protected]

Comment

They won't attack problem two.....It's only going to get worse. I feel sorry for you because it obviously causes you major grief. I won't be sending you any stats either, I don't feel like copying and pasting from google....As Tkim said, you can find thousands of stats to back your argument. Not worth the time. I would be OK with illegal immigration reform, but the end result would more than likely be nothing you'd want and at a cost of billions to tax payers to enforce.....
                      The only grief I have is the harsh reality that people like you, en masse, have the belief that ILLEGAL acts are okay. A blind eye and a warm fuzzy heart is enough to justify condoning ILLEGAL acts. You can demand stats but can't copy/paste? Damn, I figured you would really stick it to me there, even if it was just ones to "back your argument." Can't we use the billions that would be saved to solve the problem? If you are okay with ILLEGAL immigration reform, are you conceding it is an ILLEGAL act yet, or still holding onto the point of "what laws are being broken?" And what reform would you be happy with? Besides cheap lettuce of course.

Comment

in cali they wanted to give illegal mexicans drivers license. how retarded is that???
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                          in cali they wanted to give illegal mexicans drivers license. how retarded is that???
                          Plus they get in-state tuition rates regardless of where they are from. How the hell is that happening with all the required paperwork to enroll. That is being challenged by students in court who pay out of state tuition rates.

Comment

Originally posted by gbell
                            Plus they get in-state tuition rates regardless of where they are from. How the hell is that happening with all the required paperwork to enroll. That is being challenged by students in court who pay out of state tuition rates.

as it should be. i mean isnt out of the country a bit further off than out of state. illegals shouldnt even be allowed to attend college or school or any of that.

if you want to be here do it legally. apply for a visa get all the necessary paperwork and do it right. like the rest of us did.
                            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

There is no blind eye buddy....They are here and they aren't going anywhere. Whine about it as much as you like, but they just aren't. That's the reality, and that's where I live. I prefer to figure out a reasonable solution. Educating them so they aren't such a tax burden is one solution....I'm done arguing here. I have to go to work now so I can pay my debt to the Iraqi's....Good luck to you

KAZ
                              [email protected]

Comment

There is no blind eye buddy....They are here and they aren't going anywhere. Whine about it as much as you like, but they just aren't. That's the reality, and that's where I live. I prefer to figure out a reasonable solution. Educating them so they aren't such a tax burden is one solution....I'm done arguing here. I have to go to work now so I can pay my debt to the ILLEGALS HERE Good luck to you

KAZ
                                have a great night
                                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                                X