No announcement yet.

I hate the yanks but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think quite a few of us had that parlay.
    Dodgers up 3-0 after top of 1st.
    Remember, one just man causes the Devil greater affliction than a million blind believers

Comment

nice..go dodgers.... yes, I also had it in my parlay..thx Chuck
      Good Luck as always!
      NCAAF "POSTED HERE" (5-3)
      NFL - "POSTED HERE" (2-4)
      That’s right. Like boxing , everyone wants to be undefeated, this game doesn’t work like that!

Comment

Why you gota be a hater man? Wheres the love for all those Rings!!!!!!!
        THINK BLUE

Comment

as always, I want to add my .02 about A-Rod. IMO, the problem with A-Rod and 'the swipe' against the Sox wasn't so much the action, but the standing on 2B, hands out, protesting the call. I understand trying to do whatever you have to to win, but you got caught, stick a sock in it and head to the pines....
          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
            as always, I want to add my .02 about A-Rod. IMO, the problem with A-Rod and 'the swipe' against the Sox wasn't so much the action, but the standing on 2B, hands out, protesting the call. I understand trying to do whatever you have to to win, but you got caught, stick a sock in it and head to the pines....
            I think Jeter is by far the leader of the Yanks but ive only got 1word to say about ARod.. MVP!!

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
              I think Jeter is by far the leader of the Yanks but ive only got 1word to say about ARod.. MVP!!
              That isn't 1 word. It is an abbreviation of 3.

Thanks,

kbsooner

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                That isn't 1 word. It is an abbreviation of 3.

Thanks,

kbsooner

Comment

Originally posted by rented mule
                  Someone really needs to explain to me what was bush league about swiping at the first baseman's glove. I have asked this question numerous times and no one has ever been able to give something even reasonably coherent as to why that's a bush league play.

What's the difference between that and trying to separate a catcher from his brain stem at home plate?
                  because when a player plows the catcher it is not on a force play, but a situation where the catcher has to tag the runner and may have to protect/block the plate....The first baseman is a force out where there is not contact with the player at first....except trying to break up a play at 2nd and rarely 3rd.....but at any base you do not reach out and slap at the glove...i think it is rather girlish....

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                    He never "Blossomed". He put up huge numbers per game in Minny. The problem was they had no place for him in the lineup and never gave him a season to see what he could do. They don't give big contracts and Boston stole him as a FA. Look at him in Minny. He has been a huge man his whole career.
                    i saw him at new britain...could hit the snot out of the ball, but had many holes in his swing and fielding......he always could hit the low pitch and has since adopted to not have many if any weaknesses......hits lefties well too....i saw him, tori hunter and doug mincekiewitz among others

Comment

Working...
                    X