After thoughts--Please take the time to read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck

a great capper you are, and I appreciate posting your picks here.

I am with you on being able to place a bet and go to sleep.

Bottom line... the only thing that matters is the FINAL score regardless of what the outcome "might" be due to whatever reasons.
    Thanx Chuck

Comment

• Originally posted by meaiken
      Great Post and my thoughts:

There were bad calls the whole game. Seahawks got lucky on one also. I forgot who, but a Seahawk player in the 1st half caught the ball took 4 yes 4 steps got hit and fumbled the ball, but the pass was ruled incomplete. It just do happened that the other calls favored the Steelers.

The Big Ben TD...was a TD?? Was it not?? Did the tip of the ball cross the plain? Noone can tell for sure. Maybe it did, Maybe it didn't. Regardless, when reviewed, it was inconclusive. You can't tell for sure.

If you can't take defeat no matter how it comes, then maybe you shouldn't be gambling.

Didn't the ball go out of bounds on that Seattle catch/incomplete? Couldn't really tell but if it did, it would still have been Seattle's ball.

I agree 100% with the Ben comment. Who knows and not enough to overturn. Just odd end judge was running in to spot ball and then saw ball in EZ and called TD. Everyone CLEARLY saw Ben put ball over goal line AFTER down.

I understand your comment about 1 loss, but what about those that didn't bet game? I can't remember 1 "controversial" call that went against Pitt, can you?

GL to you!!!:christmas
      Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
      Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

• play the game over!!!!

Comment

• small ben rothaodgofiuafogfabburger QB rating of 25 was disgusting. I could have done better.
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• seahawks are overrated pieces of shit, next year 2-3 NFC teams will get better than them so hopefully we dont have to go through this shit again

Comment

• Thanks guys for all your comments and criticisms....I only wrote this thread because of guys like wright and others that only post threads about crying and threads that have GOY's that young guys jump on and there is an ingame thread of every single score put up and when it loses, persons everywhere come out of the woodwork and bash and criticize the team and capper.....Nothing more.....

Everyone has there own opinion of the Super bowl game and nothing is wrong with it.....But after just coming back from a parade and pep rally where there were over 130,000 cheering fans, I know the Steelers are World Champs and no one can take that away....And in 20 or 40 yrs and a lot of us are dead, not many will know nothing more than Pgh was the Champs in 2006....Untill you are part of the celebration in your town, you can never feel apart of a team like we Pittsburgers do.....Steeler Nation is alive and have been and will be for ever.....

Hopefully my personal experiences can help some one that's falling into gambling bankruptcy......I enjoy being a part of this family and will always welcome discussions like this...It only helps to help us to get over our loses instead of swearing and yelling at each other......I'm happy to be apart of BettorsChat Nation.
              :christmas

Comment

• Thanks Cheese Me too

Comment

Working...
                X