After thoughts--Please take the time to read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After thoughts--Please take the time to read

First off let me start by congratulating all the Steeler Fans....It sure feels gratifying being a sports fan and watching your team win....Secondly I like to congratulate all Seattle fans for their teams successful season...I know that there a lot of you people here that don't like me...And hate the fact that my home team won the Championship..But that's life.....

After coming to this site this morning and seeing the same crybabies and sore losers posts...It makes me want to keep my plays to myself, and leave these sorry ass people to fend for themselves...But I like a lot of people here and feel like they are part of my family...I enjoy spending time here and am looking forward to conversing with many of you...

To all others read and learn....Maybe it can make you a better
    person and a better gambler.....

1. Have you ever bet more on a game than you could afford?
    2. Do you blame the teams and refs for your team losing?
    3. Are you able to go to sleep after a lose?
    4. Have you ever had to borrow money to pay your book?
    5. Have you ever stolen anything to pay for your gambling debt?
    6. Have you ever chased after you lost a lot of money?
    7. Have you ever blamed someone else for your lose?
    8. Do you know when to slow down or cut back when having a losing streak?
    9. Is all you think about all day is the games that are being played tonight?
    10. Do you find yourself constantly watching the ESPN scoreboard all night?
    11. Do you find yourself not being about to forget about your lose after a few hours?
    12. Can you take criticism or a razing from another fan without being defensive all the time?
    13. Have you ever stayed in an ingame thread only to type every score during a basketball game?
    14. Are you a sore loser?
    15. Have you ever paid your book with your bill money?
    16. Have you ever destroyed something after a lose?

If you find yourself constantly doing one of the above experiences, you are out of control and should not be gambling for a hobby.....I for one have gone through alot of them myself over the years. If you can learn from your mistakes and learn to control your emotions, then you can and will be a successful if not fulfilled gambler and will enjoy this hobby along with the games itself....
    You first must have a positive attitude at all times with having the confidence within yourself to decide who to take and to feel no different whether you lose or win, because you placed your wager with money you could afford to lose....
    After 30 some years I feel truly blessed that I have survived doing and enjoying this hobby....And I can honestly say that I can place a wager and go to sleep or do things with my family and not even one time look for a score or whether I won or lost....And I truly enjoy my hobby of gambling...

And if you are a person that can't control yourself and consistently bitch and say negative things to others here...Or the kind of person that can't let things go and accept others or learn from your mistakes or come here to start trouble... I don't welcome you here and could care less to be your friend...And I'm sure a lot of others feel the same way...

To all those who are my friends and who want to be my friend I welcome you and your opinions with open arms....

To others a least do us all a favor and be respectful or leave...

Nice win on the steelers Chuckie, they outrightly played with more heart and commitent, everyone can see the officials are not perfect, yet they arent meant to win a game for a team. The seahawks had many chances to come back/win just failed to do so..The better playing and more motivated team won..Again congrats on your home team, Id be very proud if I were you...John Rooney was very ecstatic about his team win, and was in very high spirits today as I saw him outside getting the paper we had a little conversations about the game...
    GL
    Dan
    Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Congrats Chuck glad the bus got it for you.

You get my voicemail ?
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Very well put big buddy.

Congrats again to you and the other steeler fans.

I hope some of the drama queens that were bitching and moaning take heed to your post.

Comment

Nice Win Chuck ... I was on Pittsburgh will you...Congrats !!!
          On the Outside Looking In

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
            Very well put big buddy.

Congrats again to you and the other steeler fans.

I hope some of the drama queens that were bitching and moaning take heed to your post.

congrates chuck wife wants u to sing the wheels on the bus again to her lmao

rook are u kidding me when u bet way over your head u get your ass handed to ya and u cry like lil bitches.............guys that whine shouldnt gamble period
            rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
              congrates chuck wife wants u to sing the wheels on the bus again to her lmao

rook are u kidding me when u bet way over your head u get your ass handed to ya and u cry like lil bitches.............guys that whine shouldnt gamble period

you must mistake me with someone else. You must not have gotten enough sleep....:christmas

Comment

Thanks Dan....Lots of views and only one response....

It only goes to show that too many people here just don't really enjoy gambling.....

Comment

I feel the love now........I'm glad to be all of your friend..

Comment

chuck great post. I can honestly say that 10-15 years ago I violated some of your 16 rules.

I can now honestly say I don't violate any. I go to bed. I sleep very well. On many nights I go to bed before the game is over. I check the results in the AM

Comment

Originally posted by CheechB03
                      chuck great post. I can honestly say that 10-15 years ago I violated some of your 16 rules.

I can now honestly say I don't violate any. I go to bed. I sleep very well. On many nights I go to bed before the game is over. I check the results in the AM
                      I knew that already by reading your posts.....I can tell yourself along with Wayne, Rookie, Coverboy, kapt, and Spark to name of few, all enjoy life in general......

Comment

2. Do you blame the teams and refs for your team losing?

Chuck, with all due respect, I do think you are missing the point of "some" of the posts about officiating in the Super Bowl. I didn't have a penny on the game yesterday, but was outraged at the horrible officiating from start to finish. Not just one call. And the more this travesty is talked about and reported, I think the more pressure will be put on the NFL to do something about the poor officiating. I don't have the answers ( other then to let the plays go until the ball stops moving and then sort it out), but most would agree something must be done. I certainly don't agree with the threads about the losing money part, but as a fan of the sport, I want to see an unbiased game where the players decide it; not the refs. GL to you!!:christmas
                        Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
                        Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

Nice write up chuck!

Comment

Congrats on your Steelers winning it all Chuck!! You are so right, There is no feeling in the world as you feel when your team wins the championship!! Also, Great write-up! I have had a few of those problems and have learned to deal with them. Like I have in my post, I am a small time gambler but I have no problem going to sleep at night and do not have to worry to much if I win or lose. I have just started to really enjoy this hobby. And the sad part is last week was my worst week in a long time...LOL But I had the money I lost without having to worry about it. It is getting old on here with the people who Bitch all the time and blame everyone but there team for losing. Congrats again on Your Steelers Buddy!!
                            Every Man Dies, But Not Every Man Lives!!!

Record as of 1-30-06

NBA
                            7-9-1 -2.5*
                            CBB
                            8-6 =2*

Each * = 25.00
                            I am small time compared to most Gamblers!!
                            But I play within my Limits!!

Comment

Hey Chuckie

You're a great guy and we get along always.

But don't you think your thread is ill timed ?

Why post it today ? ... why not last week ? ... before the Superbowl ?

I had Pittsburgh ( closet fan ... lol ) but no one likes to be lectured after a loss.

JMO

I'm Happy for you Buddy !!!

Talk with you soon

Neil

PS you make a lot of money for people in BC ... if everyone paid attention to your picks they would all in general be very happy.
                              Last edited by CoverBoy; 02-06-2006, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X