No announcement yet.

After thoughts--Please take the time to read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Guys for all your comments....They are needed to keep a tight nit family......
    Bump for all the young guys tonight....

Comment

Nice post Chuckie. Most of my money of on Pitt yesterday. I read your post and find myself breaking a few rules. It is something I need to controll, but I am still young (28) and still learning.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck E. Cheese

1. Have you ever bet more on a game than you could afford? Ever yes, now no dice

2. Do you blame the teams and refs for your team losing? If my team plays like shit then yes I blame them. If the refs make bad call after bad call yes. I don't have any power to control the outcome of a game so it isn't my fault. Just like I don't blame them for losing me money because they don't bet for me.

3. Are you able to go to sleep after a lose? Like a baby.

4. Have you ever had to borrow money to pay your book?
        Thankfully no.

5. Have you ever stolen anything to pay for your gambling debt?
        No sir.

6. Have you ever chased after you lost a lot of money?
        Not recently. When I first started I would but now I look at the whole season.

7. Have you ever blamed someone else for your lose?
        Nope. My bet so my loss.

8. Do you know when to slow down or cut back when having a losing streak?
        Yes. You got to learn this one the hard way.

9. Is all you think about all day is the games that are being played tonight?
        No. On Sunday yes but that is because I am watching the games!!!!!

10. Do you find yourself constantly watching the ESPN scoreboard all night? I check it but for the most part if the game isn't televised I don't worry about it.

11. Do you find yourself not being about to forget about your lose after a few hours? No. Unless I lost on some crazy play. I like the excitement the games brings so if something bizzre happened that cause me to win OR lose I will think about it.

12. Can you take criticism or a razing from another fan without being defensive all the time? Oh yeah. I dish it so I can take it.

13. Have you ever stayed in an ingame thread only to type every score during a basketball game? No. Everyone here has the internet.

14. Are you a sore loser? Nope. But I still hate to lose.

15. Have you ever paid your book with your bill money?Nope.

16. Have you ever destroyed something after a lose? Nope.

[/B]

Cool little quiz Chuckie!!! Great read for most of the crybabies on here. It is amazing to me how many have begun to pop up. I personally hate seeing the "So and So Sucks Threads". It gets old fast. People need to learn to lose and live it.

Comment

can't seem to find

any thing negative about how poorly holmgreen coached . poor clock mgmt to end the 1st half & the end of the game . but keep hearing about all the bad call's , offensive pass inter. & holding call's. tackey call's maybe , but still a flag .maybe the holmgreen bashing will come tonite . congrat's cheeze man on your winner .

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Vegas

Cool little quiz Chuckie!!! Great read for most of the crybabies on here. It is amazing to me how many have begun to pop up. I personally hate seeing the "So and So Sucks Threads". It gets old fast. People need to learn to lose and live it.
            That's why I posted this.....When I come here I want to see people's opinions....If I wanted to hear little girls whinning, all I have to do is go to my daughters' school playground...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck E. Cheese
              That's why I posted this.....When I come here I want to see people's opinions....If I wanted to hear little girls whinning, all I have to do is go to my daughters' school playground...
              couldn't agree more buddy! that is why you and I always get along.

Comment

great thread chuck and great posts guys. But I still must say no matter what. We all must agree that:

PEYTON MANNING = CHOKE
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Was the game officiated correctly. IMO no

Did the officiating cost the Hawks the game

Imo I dont know, I dont have the ability to go back in time and reverse all calls that were wrong or questionable.

Did the officiating affect the Hawks.
                  Imo i think it did, it damn sure didnt help them

Did the ball cross the plain of the goaline for Ben. Imo yes it did, if you look at the replay it appeared when he was elevated, before coming down that the ball did. This could be argued till the end of time, with no clear victory for anyone. So why bother, the review was not sufficient to over turn the call on the field. That kinda shit always happens

Did the Hawk reciever interfere with the Steeler defender. Imo yes, he pushed off and that is a penalty. And he did it right in front of a ref. Is this always called. HELL NO, do corners get away with grabbing, HELL YES. Probably shouldnt been called, but in the letter of the rules a push off is illegal. And he pushed off.

Was there a hold on the Hawks long pass to the 1 yard line. NO, not even close. Bad call plain and simple

Did Hasselback use an illegal block, Imo no how can you block illegally when he was tackling.

As a Steeler fan i will gladly take any win. Just hate how it got so many people upset, kinda takes away from some of my enjoyment seeing all the infighting here.

Capperjohn, feel free to argue away and make all necessary grammatical corrections you deem necessary. Sorry Chuck for cluttering up your thread.
                  Last edited by jcindaville; 02-06-2006, 05:05 PM.
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

i bet PGH and won and i know that those officials sucked ass. if the nfl makes a stink about janet jackson's nipple slip they should make a stink about how piss poor their PAID employees (refs) were in that game. That crew of officials should be fired.
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

with that piss poor performance by PGH how bad does that fraud manning look now?????? WOW
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

do i get pissed after most losses??? no i do not.....but i do sometimes....but it is a fleeting moment, but i am only human and do get frustrated....Do i bitch and blame....absolutely not......does no good!!! and will not change a thing.....I also move on....You can not live life in the rear view mirror.....I have been in business for 20 years and there are many disappointments....that is life....you just want more wins than losses in life......It is not the end of life to lose a game!!

Comment

I didnt have a penny on the Game Yesturday and I still think the refs were one sided but thats what happens you just have to be on the right side

YOU DO WHAT YOU GOT TO DO TO WIN THE GAME

If that means paying off the refs so be it at the end of the day if your teams the winner Your Happy and if your the loser well your pissed as hell and if you had money on the game your even more pissed

But thats what we get for Gambling

Live it up Chucky

Comment

The solution to this referee problem is to put the referees on a steady salary and not be part time job....Just as players get a pay check, so should they.....

Hasselbeck had a measly 23.0 rating because of 7 dropped wide open passes by Professional receivers.....Also the MVP of the NFL didn't take over the game....But most of all the let a trick play beat them......The Steelers made the best of the situations at hand...Joey Porter and Big Ben really had no effect.....Field position had more to do with the outcome of this game along with the above statements...If they would pay these guys only for their performances each week, you would see more players playing every single play hard for their money...
                            Last edited by ChuckLazar; 02-06-2006, 05:44 PM.

Comment

DID they not do this a few years ago when they were going to strike I think the make around 40-60 grand a year now

Comment

Originally posted by Jaxson
                                DID they not do this a few years ago when they were going to strike I think the make around 40-60 grand a year now
                                Nothing compared to the Millions everyone else makes....Or another solution would be to just add more referees....

Comment

Working...
                                X