Terry Schiavo has passed away.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJeremy
    That's what happens when you don't give someone food or water for 13 days! That is unreal and inHUMANE!!!!!!!
    Inhumane? I think allowing someone who is already dead and will never come back to "life" 15 years is pretty inhumane as well.

Let us compare this situation to the death penalty:

On one hand you get lethal injection and everything ends there.

But on the other hand, we allow a mindless body to exist for over a decade *AND* we do not respect the CHOICE of the individual.
    Last edited by Prae; 03-31-2005, 05:15 PM.
    NBA: 16-12-3
    NCAAB: 2-7
    3 Team Teaser (8 BB/10 FB): 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      My Thoughts

First of all the husband DOES want the autopsy and i also think her family and everyone else around her will sleep a little easier knowing she's at peace and maybe move on to enjoying life a little without the worries they have had for 15 years. Don't blame the husband without leaving out the whole court system and judge's that backed him.

I agree with Bry,frank, and savage here. Do i believe in starving her? No, but i don't believe in keeping people fed and alive in a warm jail cell when they have committed murder either! This issue is one that you are firmly on one side or the other but in the end i feel she is FINALLY at peace!
      We think alike wayne man... I agree with bry, frank,homer,savage, you and many other on here about this... Thank god she is finally at peace like you said...

Comment

Working...
      X