Terry Schiavo has passed away.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terry Schiavo has passed away.

You can move this if you want, but just wanted everyone to know that she has just passed away.

That's what happens when you don't give someone food or water for 13 days! That is unreal and inHUMANE!!!!!!!

RIP!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,152015,00.html
    Last edited by RJeremy; 03-31-2005, 10:10 AM.

agree with you RJ...this is Pathetic, when you figure the great country we live in...Ho0w did they let that happen....I call it Murder...all her husband had to do was Divorce her, turn over the rights to her Parents, and he could go about his business with the other woman...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

what a shame rip terri schiavo

Comment

Originally posted by kmann
        agree with you RJ...this is Pathetic, when you figure the great country we live in...Ho0w did they let that happen....I call it Murder...all her husband had to do was Divorce her, turn over the rights to her Parents, and he could go about his business with the other woman...kapt

Yea, he could've washed his hands of it, and moved on. Well, now that asshole got what he wanted. She's dead.

Comment

Thank God her suffering is over .,. Horrible the way that woman died!! You would not allow that to happen to an animal let alone a human ...
          Last edited by Spark; 03-31-2005, 10:26 AM.

Comment

I think her husband was hidding something why wouldn't he divorce her when he's involved with another women and has kids with her? All the insurance money was gone! Somethings fishy!

Comment

disagree with you all 100% not gonna start an arguement so i'll just leave it at that.
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I'm with Bry. I disagree with all. The woman has lived in a coma for 15 years.

Comment

Originally posted by packer34
                  I think her husband was hidding something why wouldn't he divorce her when he's involved with another women and has kids with her? All the insurance money was gone! Somethings fishy!
                  Her husband in the early 90s spent 100s of thousands getting her the best treatment available. What's the guy supposed to do? Sit around for 15 years hoping his wife comes out of a coma. I can't blame the guy for moving on.

I've stated my opinion. I'm not about to get into a long debate over this issue. We're all entitled to our opinions.
                  Last edited by frankb03; 03-31-2005, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                    Yep and its not like he just kicked her to the curb. She's been in a comatos state for 15yrs. On top of that the pictures the media releases of her are from 5+ years ago and against many of the outraged peoples believes she wasnt getting better.
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                      she was not in coma frank at the time they stop feeding her.. she still showed signs of awarness. i say this because i have a brother who suffers with brain damage like shivo did, but he has been like this since he waz born, and i don't think he deserves to die, just because hez not normal.... i saw schivo on tv at the hospital bed and thats how my brother iz , but there is no way anyone in my family would consider this option because you have no right to take someone's life. although my brother is not in such a bad condition that he needs a life support and a feeding tube.. thats all i gotta say about this , don't mean to start an arguement .. just wanted to share my opinion with you guys thats all...

Comment

Do I feel bad for the parents? yes. Do I feel bad for her dying? yes. Do I think the husband did the correct thing in this horrible situation??? No doubt.
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I am with Frank and Bry 100% on this one;this is in my mind is a state issue and was decided by its judicial system.
                          Yes it is very sad for the family, but what about all the other thousands of similar cases which go on daily with little or no fanfare or debate.
                          I also think relative to all the other horrible things and deaths going on in the world, this case has received way too much publicity.
                          ps I am not trying to be sarcastic, but if Heavenly Eternity is the goal of a true Christian rather than our existence on earth, then why is this such a terrible thing?(this in my mind is not murder because of her condition, the former which is entirely different).
                          Please someone answer this for me.
                          Last edited by savage1; 03-31-2005, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                            disagree with you all 100% not gonna start an arguement so i'll just leave it at that.
                            Are you saying it was ok to allow her to die of starvation and thirst???

Comment

R.i.p.

The former ambulance chasers wearing black robes have finally accomplished their mission.

May TERRI SCHIAVO finally R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
                              X