No announcement yet.

Rips Afternoon Fade Factors,,sat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great job partner. love the hard work and love the reward. did you see my question i put to the board about executive post92 ? check it out and you have mail.
    BABY NEEDS SOME NEW SHOES

Comment

• i will now smoke ..i called you 2 times is ur ophone ok ,,it kept saying you werent available i wasnt home and going crazy calling sportsphone a zillion times..

Comment

• quick question originally posted by smokeman from post #92

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rips fade had iowa and executivve had wisky
        which did YOU play

funny smoke ..good job ..should be bang the hornets ortgo light my friend,,
        Last edited by Ripple; 03-12-2005, 07:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ripple
          i will now smoke ..i called you 2 times is ur ophone ok ,,it kept saying you werent available i wasnt home and going crazy calling sportsphone a zillion times..
          no someone else said they had problem also. the battery was low so that was probably the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ripple
            quick question

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rips fade had iowa and executivve had wisky
            which did YOU play

funny smoke ..good job ..should be bang the hornets ot go light my friend,,
            im a believer if i win early i walk away with something. i usually play later plays for half of what i played early if im a winner in which we are but the game fits the system and my other on lost early so im hittin it

Comment

• Originally posted by Dkngstn9
              Mike i gave the guys at the bar these plays because the games where on tv they call them in and banged the chit out of them doubling each bet when a game ended they don't bet baskets only football they are up almost 2 gees so far and don't know a chit about baskets the more they drink the more they bet the book hangs out there and is pulling his hair out. if wash ****** +2 1/2 i think we'll nail him for 10 big ones today alone. funny stuff.
              Great story DK ..Hope you guys break that bookmaker :uzi:
              Hey what part of Pa are you in ..I am near Philly
              2005 MLB Team Ball Champ
              2005 NASCAR Surivor Champ

Comment

• Smokeman are you ever gonna have a seperate post foe your 80% plays in the NBA?

Comment

• Originally posted by smokeman
                  im a believer if i win early i walk away with something. i usually play later plays for half of what i played early if im a winner in which we are but the game fits the system and my other on lost early so im hittin it
                  Hey Smoke Sorry i said something .I think i jinxed you ..Will leave it alone from now one ...
                  2005 MLB Team Ball Champ

Comment

• guys no nba for me tonight smokeman has a awesome system he has a few plays tonight im sure he wouldnt mind sharing them ,,,,for me ill do nba fades on monday again ,,college is winning and the games are awesome

smoke has the hornets tonight and i think another one

smoke can u share buddy for these guys ,,thanks .

Comment

• Originally posted by moondog22
                      Yeah Mike that was a great game for Wis. I love it when I can root for my team and still cover the line. Go Washington.
                      Glad to see you cashed in like i did ..
                      Go Huskies
                      2005 MLB Team Ball Champ

Comment

• Originally posted by moondog22
                        Smokeman are you ever gonna have a seperate post foe your 80% plays in the NBA?
                        no im just ridding rips coat right now maybe we should just call it winners thread. keep going like this and the service thread wont get any looks. LETS GO HORNETS!!

Comment

• come on washington....lets get a second 1/2 comback
                          Yo Time!

Comment

• monte going to charge us for rent.....or wait i think we should charge monte ,,lol

Comment

• Washington down by 1 with 14:45 Remaining

Comment

• Crap, St Joe hit 2 3 pointers in a row then got fouled on a 3 point shot and hit all 3 FT's. Damn!

Comment

Working...
                                X