No announcement yet.

Rips Afternoon Fade Factors,,sat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackbeard. To be honest, I haven't kept track. It just seems that if only one or two serevices are on a team, that's better for us than 4 or 5 services on a team. I remember that when Rip started doing this, Major plays had over 90% against us and they did much better than the Opinion plays, with only 80% against.

Comment

Looking Good At Moment On Minny. Played And Lost Many Games On Illinois During End Of Game And They Have A Leadthey Will Then Sit Back With Subs For Experience. You Will Probably See It Again Today. Gooo Miiinnnnnyyyyy.
      "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
        Smoke. That's good to know. I have always done worse betting the NBA than betting college. I've heard others say the same thing. If it's true for most everyone, then your Public Fades should work as well as Rips Service Fades. Just wondering, are you getting your info from more than just the carib sports site.
        i dont even use that site but i will check them out. my sources have been working well so far. my jersey and the under par looking good right now. hopefully it comes in at worst the jersey the play i gave out
        BABY NEEDS SOME NEW SHOES

Comment

change your name to spear chucker

Comment

A word of advice: I missed the early games yesterday cause I was working, and got in on xavier, w mich, and somehow missed wva, so I started 0-2, and had to bail my self out later with NM and boise...so I would recommended playing all the picks or none if you miss the early ones
            Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
              shimmy we ask you nicely to stay the FUCK out of my thread,,i dont give a flying fuck who you like mother fucker,,make ur your own fucking thread u low life piece of scum,,this thread is for us guys and who plays these plays,,get the fuck off ur moms computer and go into ur room..i work my fucking ass for for these plays dont come in here againdont tell us or these guys how to play are games..guys like you will ruin it for everyone believe me..now please leave,,,,
              RIPPLE ...stop beating around the bush...tell us how you really feel...LOL

Comment

rip All you do is add up the service plays and go against the ones who have a greater margin lol you work your ass off ya right all you do is look whos picked who and go against them Shit everyone on here could do that but there to lazy too its not like your spending hours every single night looking at trends and stats to pick these plays give me a fucking break Your head is so big now its ready to explode your a joke

Comment

No you stupid fuck but he is the one who gets mostly all the service picks get the fuck out of this thread actually stay off bettorschat youll do us a favor.
                  Thanks rip i enjoy your time spent and plays given keep them coming dont let cockroaches like this hold you down
                  Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Hey Shimmey grab yourself a koolaid turn on Barney and STFU

Comment

Spark,wayne.monte

Why Isnt Shimmy Banned?
                      This Is Bullshit
                      If Anyone Has Ever Sat Down And Went Thru All The Crap All Over The Net And Try To List Each Game And The Services On Each Side It Is About A Fulltime Job And Doing It For Everyone And Thats It And Still Posts A Hell Of Alot Of Plays And I Hope The Other Members Of This Forum Does Know And Appreciate The Time That Ripple Puts Into This And . I WouLD LiKE To Tell You This Why Dont You Find All The Plays And Post All The Freaking Services And Then Maybe The Ones That Posts And Do The Majority Of The Work In The Service Thread Can Sit On Our Asses And Watch Everyone Else Do This Crap For Free And For Everyone To Have Without Costing Them A Freaking Penny And Maybe We Can Sit On Our Asses And Relax Sometimes Cause It Is A Freaking Job And Then To Have To Put Up With Fucking Morons Like Youself.
                      Last edited by THICK 1; 03-12-2005, 03:00 PM.
                      THICK 1

Comment

NA NA NA NA.....NA NA NA NA... HEY HEY HEY .... GOODBYE Peace out shimmy you prick
                        Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Thick, you know me as well as anyone on this forum .. Do you honestly think I am going to let this go??? Just give me time and give the culprits enough rope ... Get my drift??? Now lets move on and please let this go for now ... The both said what they wanted ...

Comment

Shimmy

Some free advice ..... Stop being an asshole and start enjoying all the success. What the hell is the matter with you anyway ? You looking to lose? Some people are.

Someone is laying money on your door step ... are you man enough to take it ? Seems like you are not.

Stop bothering our friend Rip.

STFU or get the hell out of here while you still have the choice.

In case you are undecided, Spark and Rip can make up your mind for you.

Good luck to you now.

Comment

It is a full time job as i stated yesterday i'm retired and don't have all that time to do it
                              believe me IT'S WORK. keep up the great work rip and god bless.

Comment

I dont know who this Shimmy is but he has no right coming in here and banging on Ripple. Get him out please.

Comment

Working...
                                X