Rips Afternoon Fade Factors,,sat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smokeman
    not a problem i have been playing around a lil and coming up with some winners decided to let them out to the public lately after it has proven itself. now dont jinx us mike since i said all of that
    I parlayed them for great win. Thanks Smoke

Comment

im checking now smoke ,,sorry im slow today checking emails i been all over

guys about my #'s i try and get most 90% from bc..10% from other sites and other plays we dont or arent allowed to post..lol,,thats how my numbers might be different but really they shouldnt be to far off than anyone elses,,
      if u guys need a play tonight ill probally make boise st a huge play at 9pm but im not putting 5 games out at once ,,thanks im here if u need any questions,,also big john called me hes not home he needs executive if anyone has them so i can call him thanks ,,

Comment

Thanks Rip, but I have to lay off Iowa, love my Badgers.

Comment

Rip For College, Smoke For NBA

This is great, having Rip for the college fades and Smoke for the NBA fades. Thanks to Smoke, yesterday ended up a plus day. I just played New Jersey to go with Rips four fades. One thing Smoke. Can you also add the number of services on each team. That would make you an Official Fader, just like Rip. Thanks.

Comment

i got the exec plays john says thanks ,,

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
              This is great, having Rip for the college fades and Smoke for the NBA fades. Thanks to Smoke, yesterday ended up a plus day. I just played New Jersey to go with Rips four fades. One thing Smoke. Can you also add the number of services on each team. That would make you an Official Fader, just like Rip. Thanks.
              no my sysem doesnt work like rip. he service fades and i public fade. my numbers come from the dummies and we go from that (a lil more to it than that but that sums it up) lets just win
              BABY NEEDS SOME NEW SHOES

Comment

Rip

Once again thanks for your great fade system! I got 2 more fades working; looks like alot of services are heavy on Utep 13-1 and Syracuse 10-1. Not trying to step on your toes, just trying to help you out a little!

Krunch

Comment

im a handicapper 1st and a fader second...i like playing on TEXAS TECH S THEY WERE SIMPLY OUT HUSTLED ON THE GLASS LAST GAME .....and im sure KNIGHT has told them that repeatly. Illinios a tough game as the emotion level will be high. but thats alot of points as minny been playing well. Im in WISCONSIN and i wont bet against my BADGERS as i have to enjoy atleast one game a weekend where im not bitching at the refs calls, air balls or time keepers blunders. GREAT work RIP ...always enjoy your report...thanks for your efforts.

Comment

YA I wouldnt touch minny game cause who knows how Ill is going to play today they could win huge if they want to show Coach they aer going to do this for his mom

Comment

shimmy we ask you nicely to stay the FUCK out of my thread,,i dont give a flying fuck who you like mother fucker,,make ur your own fucking thread u low life piece of scum,,this thread is for us guys and who plays these plays,,get the fuck off ur moms computer and go into ur room..i work my fucking ass for for these plays dont come in here againdont tell us or these guys how to play are games..guys like you will ruin it for everyone believe me..now please leave,,,,
                      Last edited by Ripple; 03-12-2005, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by krunch
                        Once again thanks for your great fade system! I got 2 more fades working; looks like alot of services are heavy on Utep 13-1 and Syracuse 10-1. Not trying to step on your toes, just trying to help you out a little!

Krunch
                        krunch great work ,,boise st will be on our night card thanks ur not stepping on my toes at all ur helping me ,,today was a easy day thurs was a killer with all the games w virg is a opinion so far but we have plenty of time,,thanks so much for your help ,,thnaks guys ,,lets go 4-0 today we need it after yesterday

Comment

WOW did anybody else see that kid miss 2 Free Throws at the end of the Memphis /LouIS Game ..I kind of felt bad for him for about a second ..I had Mem +4
                          WOOT WOOT
                          I am ready to break the book today ..
                          Let's do this Rip
                          2005 MLB Team Ball Champ
                          2005 NASCAR Surivor Champ

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
                            shimmy we ask you nicely to stay the FUCK out of my thread,,i dont give a flying fuck who you like mother fucker,,make ur your own fucking thread u low life piece of scum,,this thread is for us guys and who plays these plays,,get the fuck off ur moms computer and go into ur room..i work my fucking ass for for these plays dont come in here againdont tell us or these guys how to play are games..guys like you will ruin it for everyone believe me..now please leave,,,,
                            Whos Shimmy? A scammer?

Comment

Smoke. That's good to know. I have always done worse betting the NBA than betting college. I've heard others say the same thing. If it's true for most everyone, then your Public Fades should work as well as Rips Service Fades. Just wondering, are you getting your info from more than just the carib sports site.

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
                                Rip. Thanks for remembering to include the number of services on each team. This tells me to play more on Washington (15-1) and less on Texas Tech (18-8). Yesterday felt like a bad day, because your plays are so good, that a bad day is one when you break even. Good Luck to all of us today.

Sandman, have they greater ratio picks(12-1 vs 12-5 for instance) been coming in, I haven't kept track, and was on vacation last week
                                Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

Working...
                                X