No announcement yet.

Rips Afternoon Fade Factors,,sat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah Mike that was a great game for Wis. I love it when I can root for my team and still cover the line. Go Washington.

Comment

• Guys, isn't this a simple game .. Not really ..been doing this for years ... I remember years ago asking everyone who they liked in foots the following Sunday .. mind you there was no internet back then ... I would always go against the majority ... been doing it for years ... A simple fact is the public loses .. Stay on the side of your book ...

glad we are all having some fun and we owe a ton to Rip and everyone who shares their service plays ... Thanks Guys ....

Comment

• I like those Boise and WVU picks, I'm all over them!

Comment

• Rip as I said yesterday
          THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!
          RJ
          RJ

Comment

• Originally posted by SPARK
            Guys, isn't this a simple game .. Not really ..been doing this for years ... I remember years ago asking everyone who they liked in foots the following Sunday .. mind you there was no internet back then ... I would always go against the majority ... been doing it for years ... A simple fact is the public loses .. Stay on the side of your book ...

glad we are all having some fun and we owe a ton to Rip and everyone who shares their service plays ... Thanks Guys ....
            spark also remembers calling the books from his crank-up phone.......and peeing in the out house of those were the days lol
            rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

• rip thanks for your hard work.

Comment

• Rip,

Just curious if you filter any services on your counts? Do you tally all services out there or do you have a certain bunch you look for for each game?

Comment

• "the minority are often wrong, but the majority always are" :PLATO:
                  "merrily merrily
                  merrily merrily .... .. ... . ....."

Comment

• Do U Have Numbers For The Late Fades Rip? Thanx

Comment

• Alatex

Maybe Alatex Will Win A Game Now That They Have The Same Side As Rip. Wv -thanks Rip For All Your Work.

Comment

• Originally posted by mike650
                        Hey DK ..Bookmakers all across the globe are shitting themselves
                        Mike i gave the guys at the bar these plays because the games where on tv they call them in and banged the chit out of them doubling each bet when a game ended they don't bet baskets only football they are up almost 2 gees so far and don't know a chit about baskets the more they drink the more they bet the book hangs out there and is pulling his hair out. if wash ****** +2 1/2 i think we'll nail him for 10 big ones today alone. funny stuff.

Comment

• Thanks for the earlier fades Rip!!
                          Just saw this, so I missed the G.W. play but I'm on the other two. Going to need them, because like a dumb ass I played N.C. St. earlier.
                          Goodluck tonight gang !!! And thanks once again Rip for all that you do!!!
                          "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

• clennon here is your answer from post # 172

guys we cant worry about 1 service we take them as a whole..if we worry about what executive or special k or goodfellas has than why do this,,,i know its easy to say this now but i didnt blink an eye when we had iowa and executive had wisky..if we play and worry like that this wont work ,,

we take a tally of every single service we find and add them up and if it falls into my ratio of + 7 we bang them ,,i even was on the phone with big john giving him the fades and executive and he said he was banging wisky for his big play ,,john said rip what do u think i said john good luck but im playing iowa its in the fades ,,,,,,,,,,in this systen we dont worry about injuries,,home court if the cheerleaders are playing ,,we only care about the final tally ..fyi ..someone asked so im answering him thanks ..tally next post
                            Last edited by Ripple; 03-12-2005, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• just keep doing exactly what you have been doing. an excellent job. thank you!

Comment

• g was 8-3 services against us
                                boise st 11-2 against us
                                w virg 11-3 against us

as always this could change but its damn close more came in after i posted ,i wanted to do the official and let everyone relax and win ,,drink..be merry,and have fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X