• Show
Clear All

• WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT
    WOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

That basket has to count ..Game over ...cash the ticket
    2005 MLB Team Ball Champ
    2005 NASCAR Surivor Champ

Comment

• yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss 3-0 woooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo

Comment

• Yessssssssss

Comment

• Oops Wrong Guy. Was # 42 Not 23

Comment

• Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
            Chris Rock With The Game Winning Shot And Another Fade Winner For Us!!!!!
            Dam he does look like Chris Rock ..WOW
            2005 MLB Team Ball Champ

Comment

• wow 3 point with 001 nice call today rip cant lose now yoiur man is hateing u lol
              rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

• WOW What a finish. Another winner from Rip. Thanks Ripple you the man.

Comment

• yeah baby were back after a terrible friday wooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo

Comment

• Did he call bank? What a game!!!! Go Whisky and congrats to fade backers.
                    WE ARE MARQUETTE

Comment

• Iowa baby,way to go Hawkeyes!!!!!!

Comment

• Rip, I would like to edit your title for this thread and say 3-0 so far but I have that damn jinx factor in my mind ...

Comment

• THANKS RIP...GREAT DAY TODAY ..If I should ever have a kid that kid will be told the reason i have money for you for you to go to college is because of a legend name RIP
                          THANK YOU
                          2005 MLB Team Ball Champ

Comment

• GOTTA LOVE THE HOOK..thanks rip...3-0 ...looking for washington for a perfect day

Comment

• terrible u only lost the juice or did i miss something all i can think about is bethol house and those asses mike put up lol
                              rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

• Rip, AWESOME PLAYS!!! THX!!! I've been on them all and on Washington HEAVY!!!!
                                Any more plays looking like possibilities tonight?

Comment

Working...
                                X