X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SportsGuru
    NBA Freebie for April 9th

Free picks are 49-33 (+30.43 units) in 2004. They are currently on a 7-2 run.

Free 2-unit NBA Freebie for April 9th:

Take Memphis/LA Lakers Over 191

The trends point squarely at the Under but when you are dealing with the last few games of the regular season I tend to look far more at matchups and less on trends as some teams are tuning up for the playoffs and others are getting tee times. These 2 teams are gearing up for the playoffs and thus they will be focused tonight. Lot of scorers between these 2 teams and the matchups favor a lot of easy hoops inside for the Lakers and transition baskets for the Grizzlies. Don't be surprised if this game goes well over 200, take the Over here as they fly by 191.

Comment

Marc Lawrence
      3 Pirates

Earl Morgan
      toronto
      stros

Comment

4realyo REF: Baseball Totals

Date placed:
        Apr 09, 2004 12:33p Single #47462-2942
        Baseball - MLB Total
        @ Puerto Rico
        New York Mets vs. Montreal Expos Under 10 (-115) Fri@7:05p

* Game must go 9 innings (8.5 if home team is ahead) or this pick is NO ACTION.
        * Zach Day (R) must throw first pitch for Montreal Expos or this pick is NO ACTION.
        * Tyler Yates (R) must throw first pitch for New York Mets or this pick is NO ACTION.
        GLTA

Comment

Ken Angland 10* GOW MLB
          Iron Horse and Larry Ness 10*s NBA
          thanks

Comment

Slick Rick,

What's your association with that service that you post?

Comment

Texas Sportswire-comp-as good as a two star

CHICAGO CUBS at ATLANTA

CUB C ZAMBRANO -R vs ATL H RAMIREZ -L

The Cubs and Braves open up a three game series in Atlanta. Tonight's pitching matchup will feature Carlos Zambrano of the Cubs versus Horacio Ramirez of Atlanta. Zambrano had a very good spring in which he went 4-0 with a 3.46 ERA in six games. He pitched a team-high 214 innings last season and allowed just nine homers and became the first Cubs pitcher to throw more than 200 innings and allow less than 10 HR's since Greg Maddux did it in 1992, when he allowed seven homers in 268 innings pitched. Zambrano is only 22, but he should be much improved with a year of experience. He was 13-11 with a 3.11 ERA last year and has an 18-21 career record and a 3.57 ERA. Ramirez had a great rookie season last year when he went 12-4 with a 4.00 ERA in 29 starts. He was hammered in his only appearance against the Cubs last season, allowing seven earned runs in 3.2 innings in a 7-3 road loss as -115 favorites. Ramirez was very solid last season as he lost just two of his final 26 starts.

SELECTION: ATLANTA -110

Comment

JB Sports
                3 Rockets

Comment

Who's Who?

Can somebody please explain to me why there is so much conern with who's who on this site?

Is it the possibility of giving bogus plays? If so, I think there are plenty of stat geeks on this site that know how each of the services are doing.

Cally:confused: :confused:
                  Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh? Oh, it looks good on you though.

Comment

I buy his Package. I post his plays with his permission. The reason why I am so pissed off is people can not read. I said I will update his record on friday because the games were not over and you have some asshole posting to lets be honest or some shit. I came here to help out, Not to hear bullshit. This is a service plays thread and that what I was doing. No worries boss because I dont need this here. will just go and try to help out other people. and if you dont believe throw Boxer an email

Comment

Stick Around

Originally posted by slickrick
                      I buy his Package. I post his plays with his permission. The reason why I am so pissed off is people can not read. I said I will update his record on friday because the games were not over and you have some asshole posting to lets be honest or some shit. I came here to help out, Not to hear bullshit. This is a service plays thread and that what I was doing. No worries boss because I dont need this here. will just go and try to help out other people. and if you dont believe throw Boxer an email
                      Your input is well appreciated SlickRick. Keep it up!!

- otherwise before you know it, the only picks that will be posted on this site are Mark Lawrence's
                      :D
                      Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh? Oh, it looks good on you though.

Comment

OTL LOCK CLUB

Subject: Service Plays

from otlsports base ball lock club

They say sometimes their regular plays become lock club plays as well like the Yankees under play

units selection

20 NY Y/ChiSox under 10
                        20 Seattle +110
                        20 Colorado +140
                        20 Colorado/LA over 8

Comment

Billy Coleman NBA 5 Star GOY

5 Star Lakers
                          3 Star Tor Rapt.
                          3 Star Portland Trailblazers
                          3 1/2 Star St. Louis Cardinals
                          3 Star Chg. Cubs UNDER
                          3 Star Calgary Flames

Comment

NSA

20* MIAMI -9

I'll have Tallahassee Syndicate later today!!!
                            "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut"

Comment

Slickrick and Boxer

I don't know who I speak for, but I commend Slickrick. I hope you keep posting. We need people like you to maintain the reputation of this forum.

-LM1

Comment

Why would boxer picks expressly authorize you to give out his picks that "you pay for" for free to the rest of the world?

and if he does authorize people giving out his picks for free all over the net, why would you pay for them?

Why are you throwing a hissy fit.... because someone update your man's plays? Sounds like a personal problem to me....
                                Even better it sounds like boxer is about to start a nice losing streak and you want to lay low for a bit so as not to ruin your reputation, i mean his reputation.....LOL......

Comment

Working...
                                X