Re: SlickRick re *********** yesterday

Originally posted by kmann
    Let me help you update...

Yesterday KC.........3*.....lost
    Cards....2*.....lost
    Giants....2*....lost
    Mariners.4*....lost
    Rockies...2*....lost total 13*s lost

Mets over 9 1/2...2*...win total 2*s won..

For the day 11*s LOST....*'s are not indicative of units LOST..
    Same thing as saying went 1/5 yesterday...

Only 2 of those games were underdogs...Both losses...3 favorites (of which 2 were large favs)...all losses...Only winner was over @ approximately -120...Unit loss was considerable...I don't understand you showing just -2.30*s as record....Not showing total picture...Thanks
    Are you kidden me kmann. can you not read. I said I would update today because all of his games were not over when I posted his plays. damn this place is becoming rediculous. I try and help out and you get fucking morons who cant read starting shit. Fuck it, not posting the plays no more. Take it in the ass kmann.

Comment

GUYS RELAX, KEEP POSTING, NO ONE PUTS A GUN TO OUR HEAD TO PLAY THE PLAYS POSTED, WE NEED ALL THE INFO WE CAN GET, ITS UP TO US TO DECIDE WHO TO PLAY.

C'MON GUYS LIGHTEN UP

Comment

Re: Re: SlickRick re *********** yesterday

Originally posted by slickrick
        Are you kidden me kmann. can you not read. I said I would update today because all of his games were not over when I posted his plays. damn this place is becoming rediculous. I try and help out and you get fucking morons who cant read starting shit. Fuck it, not posting the plays no more. Take it in the ass kmann.
        I think he was just trying to help. Stop being such a whiny bitch. He didn't say anything about you not posting the record, he said he was HELPING update the record.

Comment

I don't understand you showing just -2.30*s as record....Not showing total picture...Thanks

Not showing total picture... come on now, what the hell do you think that means.

ps. later boys it was good knowing some of you. Spark throw me a email if you still have it.

Comment

Who has been the best services for baseball so far?

Comment

www.***********.com

20* are 4-0 so far this season

20* Seatte +115

10* pittsburgh +115

Comment

NSA/HOOSER/GOODFELLAS

Sounds like this site is curtailing to a bunch of menstrating bitches.

Please post the above subject plays.

thx & good luck

Cally

A MAN - MAN.
                Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh? Oh, it looks good on you though.

Comment

anyone have big Al he went 2-0 the day before this

Big Al's on FIRE!
                  Al McMordie won again in Basketball last night with the Dallas Mavericks, and that was his 8th winner of his last 9 Basketball selections. And tonight, Big Al goes for 9 out of 10, as he has an AWESOME PLAY out of a 92.3% ATS situation. Don't miss out on the BEST PLAY ON THE BOARD. Get Red-Hot Big Al's NBA Winner RIGHT NOW.
                  ....CUZ I'M RICK JAMES BBYYAATTTCCCHHH!!! Show Charlie Murphy ya titties!!

Comment

Just for the record, the Atlanta Over yesterday for Boxer should be a no-play, not a win, because Erickson did not start. He pulled a muscle in warm-ups. Unless he posted that the pitcher did not matter....

Comment

Baseball Play/Friday............

Another nice day in baseball could have been nicer we think if we Erickson had started for the Mets but those two wins are null and void for us on Thursday. Once again today we have a number of plays in Major League Baseball. As stated previously, we are probably going to be averaging about 4 to 5 plays a day throughout the course of the season but for now there are a lot of opportunities that we do not want to pass on........

Texas Rangers +135 (Ortiz/Dickey)

AAA Sports

Comment

big al's nba winner

please post if out there

Comment

winningselections.com

YTD: 6W-5L -2.55

3* Pittsburgh +120 (Fogg vs Harang)

3* Texas +130 (Dickey vs Ortiz)

3* Tampa Bay +120 (Ponson vs Hendrickson

Comment

OTL SERVICE PLAYS

Subject: service play

otlsports reg baseball play today

5 Units
                            4/9 White Sox / Yankees under 10 4:05 est

Comment

COVER EXPERTS

NBA
                              ORL
                              DALL
                              SAC

Comment

heleanth,

you don't do listed pitchers on totals in baseball
                                "Your first shot puts him down, then you put one in his brain. Then he's dead, then we go home."

Comment

Working...
                                X