This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service plays and request for friday

www.***********.com (1* to 5*) bad day on thursday guys his games are not done so thats why no record now. will update you all tomorrow night.

Entire Card
    First Time Ever Two Dumps On One Day Time To Spend It !

Baseball - 957 Chicago Cubs - C Zambrano -103 ( 5* ) aka "DUMP"

Baseball - 974 Kansas City Royals - J Gobble -137 ( 5* ) aka "DUMP"

Baseball - 955 Pittsburgh Pirates - J Fogg +117 ( 3* )

Baseball - 952 Milwaukee Brewers - W Obermueller +164 ( 2* )

Baseball - 971 Baltimore Orioles - S Ponson -135 ( 2* )

WHAT AM I BUSTED ABOUT????????

I don't understand what I am busted for? Truth be told I am Joann, jonnie's girl friend. And yes jonnie is away on business. We are both gamblers and belong to two different services. I created my own user name and asked my own questions. I do have a different opinion then jonnie and I also beleive my service is better then his... I don't see what all the fuss is about. Sorrry I created such an uproar on your forum. Not to worry I will not be returning. Also from a women's point of view I can't beleive asking a few simple questions would create such uproar. I can under stand your questioning the same ip address, BUT ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS ASK ME and I would have cleared up the misunder standing. I Will Not REPLY.
    Big Joe

Comment

I love it......now pull out the old girl card....hopefully people won't talk shit now that they "know" you are a girl.....LOL!!!!!

good riddance...

tell you tout boyfriend to stay on vacation unless he is providing plays for free, nobodys buying his shit here....

Comment

SlickRick re *********** yesterday

Let me help you update...

Yesterday KC.........3*.....lost
        Cards....2*.....lost
        Giants....2*....lost
        Mariners.4*....lost
        Rockies...2*....lost total 13*s lost

Mets over 9 1/2...2*...win total 2*s won..

For the day 11*s LOST....*'s are not indicative of units LOST..
        Same thing as saying went 1/5 yesterday...

Only 2 of those games were underdogs...Both losses...3 favorites (of which 2 were large favs)...all losses...Only winner was over @ approximately -120...Unit loss was considerable...I don't understand you showing just -2.30*s as record....Not showing total picture...Thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

4breakout

Originally posted by 4breakout
          I love it......now pull out the old girl card....hopefully people won't talk shit now that they "know" you are a girl.....LOL!!!!!

good riddance...

tell you tout boyfriend to stay on vacation unless he is providing plays for free, nobodys buying his shit here....
          Did you notice----in his/her qoute...in a womans point of view, why would a simple question cause such an uproar....Why would a WOMANS point of view differ from a MANS, in re to the above...

A lot of emphasis/reference/elusion to being a WOMAN...That statement (WOMANS) point of view, was/is not needed to stress the true point, (uproar from simple question)...unless----someone was trying to convince us they were of FEMALE gender/someone else...PITIFUL...and you're right...NO NEED to REPLY...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

MAYBE THERE IS NO JOANNE AND ITS JOHNNIE BEING A CLOWN

AS OF 11:13PM LAST NIGHT AFTER HE OR SHE WAS BUSTED JOANNE STILL SIGNED HER OR ITS REPLY AS BIG JOE...GO FIQURE ..WHY DO PEOPLE PLAY GAMES HERE.AND THEY THREATEN THAT THEY ARE GOING TO LEAVE THE SITE..IM HERE TO GET INFO ND TRY AND WIN MONEY ..ENOUGH OF SOME PEOPLE BULLSHIT ..LETS GETEM BIG TODAY THANKS GUYS AND GOOD LUCK ..HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY TO ALL

Comment

Re: WHAT AM I BUSTED ABOUT????????

Originally posted by Big Joe
              I don't understand what I am busted for? Truth be told I am Joann, jonnie's girl friend. And yes jonnie is away on business. We are both gamblers and belong to two different services. I created my own user name and asked my own questions. I do have a different opinion then jonnie and I also beleive my service is better then his... I don't see what all the fuss is about. Sorrry I created such an uproar on your forum. Not to worry I will not be returning. Also from a women's point of view I can't beleive asking a few simple questions would create such uproar. I can under stand your questioning the same ip address, BUT ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS ASK ME and I would have cleared up the misunder standing. I Will Not REPLY.
              Big Joe
              Johnnie, Pls be a MAN about this...Come clean and everything will be forgotten...You got busted and that is it...Now you say you are a woman that spells Joe like a man....JOE=Male....JO=Woman..

C'mon guy, you are making it worse...either come clean or stay away entirely...Liars we do not need here.....

Comment

this thread should just be for service plays/requests. keep the BS elsewhere.

just my $0.02....
                "Your first shot puts him down, then you put one in his brain. Then he's dead, then we go home."

Comment

big joe

jonnie u a funny dude comin at us w/ this big joe your girlfriend then why in yesterdays post big joe said this when someone who had doubts bout jonnie:

"it seems to me jonnie went on business,not vacation.this is a ROUGH crowd. ok thanks for all the help i got so far.i'll sit back and watch. big joe"

what u mean it seems?...if u were really his girlfriend u would have stuck up for him differently then playin the angle u dont know him and sayin SEEMS...what a jokester....and when BC busted u after your 5 quick posts u hid like bin laden and man if u were gonna take all night to think of an excuse then atleast come up w/ a better one.

Comment

I concur

Need to keep crap out of this thread.

Also probably need a seperate thread for legit sports service plays and wannabe sports services. Cut off could be like ... maybe spending more than $20 on advertising. These shills and their wannabee services are junking up the thread.

PRO TECH SPORTS
                    7* Pirates
                    Arena League 5* Orlando

MASTERPLAY
                    20* Underdog Lock Milwaukee

Comment

Is it possible to only have service plays in this thread?

Comment

please post iqpicks.com and sebastiansports.. thanx

Comment

nsa

they have another GOY its the NBA Blowout GOY i know a lot of u will beat them up for another GOY but say what ya want they won the last 2 GOY types and i have bet the last 15 or so and only lost 3 times....

also it kills me when we are postin bout an issue on here that is a negative matter and then the multiple responses bout only postin service posts, that only makes it worse and seems like a contradiction....i dont get it....good luck to all today

Comment

OH BROTHER!!!! I THINK WE TO SEE PHOTOS OF JOANN TO MAKE SURE SHE IS NOT JONNIE, AND SPARK COULD BE THE JUDGE..LOL:eek: :eek:

Comment

www.sportbookguru.com

2 UNITS ANAHEIM -141
                              2 UNITS CHICAGO CUBS -103
                              2 UNITS KANSAS CITY -135

3-0 on season +9.00 units

Comment

Working...
                              X