No announcement yet.

Service Plays and Requests Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah K...And you fell for it...You did not see me welcome him did you??? LOL....:D

Comment

lol........i bet thats the last we hear from joe and jonnie.....

Comment

adm.

BUSTED, I THINK THE REAL COLUMBO SHOWED UP HERE TONIGHT, GREAT JOB, NOW CAN U HELP US ,THERE 'S THIS HOFFA GUY AND HE'S BEEN MISSING AND..........

Comment

Texas Sportswire-comp-Steve Turner Bets his comps, so I would say they as good as anybodys 2*'s

SAN FRANCISCO at SAN DIEGO

SFO HERMANSON -R vs SDG D WELLS -L

The Giants and the Padres open up a four game weekend series in San Diego. Tonight's pitching matchup features Dustin Hermanson of San Francisco versus David Wells of the Padres. Hermanson was mired on the DL or in the bullpen with the Red Sox and Cardinals the previous 1½ seasons, but the eight-year veteran enters the 2004 campaign after solidifying a spot in the starting rotation spot with an excellent spring. He was 2-1 with a 3.00 ERA in nine appearances (six starts) with the Giants last year. Wells, a San Diego native, left the Yankees winning tradition to join the Padres, who have had five straight losing seasons. He is a control pitcher who will throw a cutter and changeup but uses his curve ball as his out pitch. Wells was 15-7 with a 4.14 ERA last year with the Yankees and has notched 200 wins in his career. He has also done well in the postseason, going 10-3. Wells allowed two homers in the exhibition opener at PETCO Park on April 3rd. San Francisco fared very well versus lefties last season, going 26-11 against southpaws. Take the Giants.

SELECTION: SAN FRANCISCO +135

Comment

SPARK

Originally posted by SPARK
            Yeah K...And you fell for it...You did not see me welcome him did you??? LOL....:D
            Well at least I let everyone on the FORUM know how I feel...I remember when I first came aboard, you, Savage, S49erman, Logan, and numerous others made me feel welcome..

I certainly appreciated it then, and do so now...I think I'll go back to my LOW profile, take longer naps, try and be more constructive/productive..

Thanks GOODbuddy....OLDman...kmann

You and all the others keep up the good work...I just wish sometime the childish bickering would cease...No matter where you go, what you do, when dealing with people, some are going to be questionable...Overall---LOVE it..

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Kmann...The joke was I did welcome him...Go back and look...LOL...
              Why wouldn't we welcome a good guy like you????

have a great night everyone...Sparks out....

Comment

spark

hey buddy, i know sometimes u post the pirates plays, just wondering if he went somewhere else, not on that other site anymore?

Comment

COME TO THINK OF IT , THAT GUY WAS BASHING B-MAC SAYING SOME OF HIS GUYS WERE MADE UP, NOW LOOK WHO IS MADE UP ...WTF...DISSAPOINTING, I THOUGHT WE WERE IN THIS THING TOGETHER FOR ONE REASON, TO HELP BEAT THE MAN

Comment

Originally posted by buttskins
                    COME TO THINK OF IT , THAT GUY WAS BASHING B-MAC SAYING SOME OF HIS GUYS WERE MADE UP, NOW LOOK WHO IS MADE UP ...WTF...DISSAPOINTING, I THOUGHT WE WERE IN THIS THING TOGETHER FOR ONE REASON, TO HELP BEAT THE MAN
                    he was postin some winners so hopefully some of us here made loot off them but thats hilarious how BC busted him and his whole thing bout goin on business, i guess some guys will do whateva it takes to promote their business...

did anyone see NSA 20* i'm sorry if was posted but just got done workin 12hrs and too lazy too search through thread...thanks and good luck

Comment

Johnnie

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                      Big Joe,

Why do you have the same IP # as jonnie?
                      Is this the same Johnnie that was posting the goodfellows palys and was being questioned if he was part of that organization? Plus wasnt he bragging about going on vacation and drinking a few bloddies this am?

Comment

Re: PPP---ROKFISH

Originally posted by rokfish
                        NBA

COMP PLAY MINN

3* ORL +15.5

MARY WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? YOU PLAYING ANY BASEBALL?
                        IM GOING TO AC FOR WEEKEND--ILL TALK TO YOU MONDAY---GOOD LUCK

Comment

Working...
                        X