Clear All

wiseguy plays

anyone seen the wiseguys???

Comment

PPP

NBA

COMP PLAY MINN

3* ORL +15.5

MARY WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? YOU PLAYING ANY BASEBALL?

Comment

25-4 please, can you confirm this. 86.2% within 7 months, come on now. just trying to look out for the forum.

Comment

Slickdick

Fine!!! How about i say that they have another solid play tomorrow...is that better you freaking baby!!!! You must be losing and desperate for a play....Looks that way anyhow!!!!!
          Either play them, fade them, or don't touch them but who gives a sh$t if you have never heard of 2 GOW's!!!!! Just trying to help b/c tally wins!!!
          LOL!!!!KTB!!!!!!!!
          "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut"

Comment

SPARK

tOP OF THE AFTERNOON TO YOU GOOD BUDDY...I've been looking at this Garbage (Strickly Bookie) board...All these games and I've passed up to this point...

Eyeballing maybe 2 sides, 1 total for later....Every one plays the way they want, rightfully so, but I feel this is a "good day for the bookie board"...

Hope I'm wrong for all our colleagues out there...I may just lay off completely....Elongate my nap, double up on my GERITOL, wake up and wqtch TV, then go to sleep...It's what people my AGE do..

Hang in there, and as usual, one hell of a job you're doing...OLD MAN...kmann

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

kmann

and top of the afternoon to you...yeah, not too sure on tonight...I played WS over(L) DET(W) DET over(W) Seat is pending...I just may hold off with you tonight unless we see something real good...what-ever you do young man BOL to you and thanks for everything buddy!!!!

Comment

Re: Slickdick

Originally posted by Techster1
                Fine!!! How about i say that they have another solid play tomorrow...is that better you freaking baby!!!! You must be losing and desperate for a play....Looks that way anyhow!!!!!
                Either play them, fade them, or don't touch them but who gives a sh$t if you have never heard of 2 GOW's!!!!! Just trying to help b/c tally wins!!!
                LOL!!!!KTB!!!!!!!!
                If you say that then I do believe the service you prop up are stupid morons like yourself. I am no where near down money. If you followed a honest capper like Boxer then you would be up a nice buck and without all the misleading GOW's bullshit your boy dishes out so he can make a fast buck. now go away youngster before I embarrass you if I already did not.

Comment

Why can't we all just get along??
                  Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

lost again last night

hey man, is there anyone good out there i can follow.lost with capone last night he had the under in the met game.uhh not even close 28 runs. please some help out there would be nice. BIG JOE

Comment

Hardball Tech

We need to get Hardball Technologys' plays.They apparently are a very good service on bases.
                      Jason

Comment

Re: lost again last night

Originally posted by Big Joe
                        hey man, is there anyone good out there i can follow.lost with capone last night he had the under in the met game.uhh not even close 28 runs. please some help out there would be nice. BIG JOE
                        If you follow BC's own EZ---Wizzardofoddz--Logan---Homer--MemphisMafia--etc, use them---you can't go wrong...When they differ, I lay off----when 2 agree---1 unit, 3 agree ---2 unit , 4 agree---3 unit, all agree 5 unit...It works for me...Did through the Basketball season...

Baseball is in early stages...as Stats develop, we'll all get more accurate...Always wise to start off slow in HARDBALL and wait to see who hits, scores, pitches, etc...

Good luck to you...Thats just my input..

Comment

Techster1

Thank you for posting the gow's.
                          and please continue to post them if you can.
                          i do not care if they have 5 top plays a week and they can call them whatever they want to call them. But as far as I know since I have been watxhing you post them and I have been playing them they have hit or won on everyone of them or might have lost 1 game but that is all.
                          So to me they can name it whatever they want to as long as it wins I dont care if they call it the "shit play of the week" if it wins , it wins.
                          that is all that counts and I am positive anyone that has been in the service thread or dealt with any service at all has heard of every kind of game there is being touted.

all that matters is that they win, isnt that why we are here?
                          THICK 1

Comment

****** you are missing the whole point here. That is great if they win every game, but we are talking about how these pay cappers try and rob the hard workings man money by Posting lies and more then 1 GOW or GOYs. You think Feist is good? He sucks and it is his slick Marketing the reason why he is RICH. I am just fed up with their bullshit lies.

Comment

Re: Re: lost again last night

[QUOTE]Originally posted by kmann
                              [B]If you follow BC's own EZ---Wizzardofoddz--Logan---Homer--MemphisMafia--etc, use them---you can't go wrong...When they differ, I lay off----when 2 agree---1 unit, 3 agree ---2 unit , 4 agree---3 unit, all agree 5 unit...It works for me...Did through the Basketball season...

Baseball is in early stages...as Stats develop, we'll all get more accurate...Always wise to start off slow in HARDBALL and wait to see who hits, scores, pitches, etc...

Good luck to you...Thats just my input.. thanks kmann. i just read all the post. it seems like boxer sports,wiseguys, or goodfellas.are they any good??????thanks for the help brother.BIG JOE

Comment

FROM ANOTHER SITE

Special K----2* Mariners

NBA
                                Champion----3* Mavs
                                LV Sports----10* Mavs, Mavs over
                                King Pix---Top---Mavs
                                Tony Diamond---3* T Wolves---1* Mavs over
                                Win Report---2* Magic
                                Fixer wins---2*---Kings

Comment