Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: jonnie..regarding goodfellas

[QUOTE]Originally posted by meteor
    [B]just curious have these guys been reliable in posting their records since you joined?the reasons i ask is becuase they have 5-1 on their site for last week,but you posted 2 losers from them in addition to the 5 winners..wednesday on t-wolves/seattle over and thursday on the dallas under.just trying to get a gauge of how truthful these guys are...you've posted a lot of winners from them but that whole bookie/inside info. thing still makes me a bit skiddish.

thank

YOUR RIGHT MATE. IM GOING TO CALL THE OFFICE NOW. AND TELL THEM. OR LEAVE A MESSAGE. GOOD PICK UP. WHAT EVER THEY HAVE POSTED IS RIGHT ON THE MONEY.IN THE BEGINING I WAS SKDDISH TO.BUT HE DOES DO HIS ON HANDICAPPING AS WELL. I REALLY DONT CARE WHAT HIS STORY IS BUT I ALWAYS SEEM TO BE ON THE RIGHT SIDE. IM HAVING A BLOODY MARY RIGHT NOW JONNIE

Comment

jonnie,

Do you have any association with goodfellasports?

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
        jonnie,

NO NOT AT ALL JUST GIVING OUT PLAYS TO HELP MY FELLOW GAMBLER. I DONT CARE IF ANYBODY JOINS OR NOT. IM ON MY 2ND BLOODY MARY .GOING TO THE AIRPRT SOON GL JONNIE

have any association with goodfellasports?

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
          jonnie,

Do you have any association with goodfellasports?
          BC. I thought the same thing. About a week ago he used the term 'WE' when posting goodfellasports results from the previous night.

He posted something like "WE went 2-1 last night".

Comment

Who gives - if the picks are coming in- rock on.
            Last edited by callyman; 04-08-2004, 01:01 PM.
            Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh? Oh, it looks good on you though.

Comment

winningselections.com

so far 6w-3L +5.85

3* St Louis -180 (Suppan vs Capuano)

3* San Francisco +130 (Hermanson vs Wells)

The Cards come in at 1-2, but have scored 5 plus in every game. They've seen Capuano before even though he is making just his 6th start. He lasted just 4.1 innings in that start verses St Louis. Suppan has won five straight over Milwaukee, and is 15-4 as a home fav of 110 plus. Also Suppan is has gone 5-1 his L/6 verses NL teams scoring 5.3 or more runs/game. Milwaukee is 25-62 after a loss of four or more runs.

Wells makes his debut for SD, but it's hard to ignore Hermanson's success verses the Pads. Against them he is 7-1 with an ERA of 3.08. The Giants already ripped one ex-Yankee lefty in Pettitte. Scoring 7 runs with a .375 batting average. SF is 8-1 verses an NL team with a batting avg. of .280 or better, 48-25 after a game where they had four or less hits, and 100-52 L/152 verses their division.
              Last edited by govjim; 04-08-2004, 03:45 PM.

Comment

anyone got iqpicks.com or sebastiansports picks please post, they have been hot the past few days.. thanx

Comment

Re: Re: Spark

Originally posted by SPARK
                  FRANK...NOT SURE I UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION...THAT IS A REPORT I WAS GETTING...IT ENDS TODAY...
                  I didn't know if that post was from a consensus report or if you were summarizing the selections from all the posts the member had made in the thread.

I noticed MTi was in that report. Can you get MTi on a regular basis?

Comment

Baseball Play/Thursday.....

A nice Underdog win on the Indians posted right here on the forum yesterday..........Just taken from the members page........

A very nice day for us on Wednesday in hoops and baseball. You are going to start seeing more and more baseball in the coming days as our database grows on the teams and our feel for the game gets better........Check back at 4:30 Cst for the NBA and a possible added Baseball Play.............

Twins/Tigers Over 9 (Silva/Cornejo)

AAA Sports

Comment

jonnie

that's good man.thanks for clearing that up and posting the plays.hope your good run continues.enjoy your trip.:D

Comment

Re: winningselections.com

Originally posted by govjim
                        so far 6w-3L
                        watch out for records guys. 6-3 means nothing when it comes to baseball. If they are not posting their figures and just records be cautious

Comment

Re: Re: winningselections.com

Originally posted by slickrick
                          watch out for records guys. 6-3 means nothing when it comes to baseball. If they are not posting their figures and just records be cautious
                          Very good point Rick.....

Comment

re: winning selections

Originally posted by slickrick
                            watch out for records guys. 6-3 means nothing when it comes to baseball. If they are not posting their figures and just records be cautious.

All their plays are for 3 units. I put them at +5.85 units so far

Comment

Anyone w/Bigal another 2-0 day yest...
                              ....CUZ I'M RICK JAMES BBYYAATTTCCCHHH!!! Show Charlie Murphy ya titties!!

Comment

Tallahassee Syndicate

Hit GOW Toronto last night (25-4, 84%)
                                They have solid info and will be releasing GOW #2
                                tomorrow. There was only one other time they had
                                two Game's of the Week and they hit them both!!!

Tonite: Dallas -9.5
                                "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut"

Comment

Working...
                                X