Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOWL SYSTEMS THAT KICKED ASS THE LAST FEW YRS(33-14 and 23-9 IN '07 / 29-12 IN '08)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
    3 Units and 5 Units
    Bet the team with the worst season record for 3 Units if a dog.
    If that team is a favorite, play them on the money line for a risk of 5 Units:

2007: 19-7 ATS
    2008: 12- 3 ATS

Wyoming + 11
    SMU + 15
    Marshall + 21.5
    North Carolina + 3
    Kentucky + 7.5
    Texas A&M + 7
    Air Force + 4.5
    Tennessee + 4.5
    Florida State + 2.5
    LSU + 2.5
    Michigan State + 8
    *Iowa + 4 ( IS 11-2 CONSIDERED A BETTER RECORD THAT 10-2 ? )
    Troy + 3.5

5 UNIT PLAYS: If that team is a favorite, play them on the money line for a risk of 5 Units

2007: 10-2
    2008: 8-1 OR 8-2

ALL MONEY LINE PLAYS:

So Mississippi
    Oregon State
    California
    UCLA
    OKLAHOMA
    Auburn
    Florida
    Mississippi
    Arkansas

*** ARIZONA -- IS 9-4 CONSIDERED A BETTER RECORD THAN 8-4 ?

** Missouri- -- IS 9-4 CONSIDERED A BETTER RECORD THAN 8-4 ?

Be carefull with these ML plays guys, after last nights Cal
    loss the ML plays are past the break even point.

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
    When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
    Jon E. Checkers

Comment

I hear ya- it's been a major ass-kicking as of late. The only trend that is working is the overs I believe..

Happy Holidays all!

Cally
      Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh? Oh, it looks good on you though.

Comment

I have taken a beaten so far also. What do you think about tonights game?

Comment

Originally posted by JOHNNYWAD119 View Post
          I have taken a beaten so far also. What do you think about tonights game?
          All of us who followed this thread has taken a beaten.Fuck it,I have watched enough football this year to be able to pick games myself and try to get it back.Hell,my five year old could do better

Comment

For the record I ain't calling Greek out for my losses.He posted a disclaimer and I bet them anyway.Trends are overrated anyway.Someone posted a "trend" about home teams in NBA on Christmas days and got his/mine/alot of other peoples ass kicked.Fuck trends.I want some time and effort put into a play and not a trend.The same ones who bet trends get there ass kicked in Vegas when the roulette wheel has hit red 3 times in a row and says" Lets keep doubling up on black".12 reds in a row later they have wiped out there life savings.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
              for the record i ain't calling greek out for my losses.he posted a disclaimer and i bet them anyway.trends are overrated anyway.someone posted a "trend" about home teams in nba on christmas days and got his/mine/alot of other peoples ass kicked.fuck trends.i want some time and effort put into a play and not a trend.the same ones who bet trends get there ass kicked in vegas when the roulette wheel has hit red 3 times in a row and says" lets keep doubling up on black".12 reds in a row later they have wiped out there life savings.
              i dont follow is 100 % but it hurt me so far this yr also - i would have bet midd tenn st and byu if it wasnt for these systems

we have to cap the games on our own and just use it as a tool

what can i say -- this thing did very well for 3 yrs in a row and sucks this year

those that followed it in the past made $$ ...those that are following it this year are losing

no guarentees in life unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
                we have to cap the games on our own and just use it as a tool
                I agree.But when someone of your record comes out with trends like this alot of guys follow.I got my ass kicked with the man on my own judgement not yours.I played all my pools off this trend cause it had to be in by the beggining game.Thats what I'm mad at myself about.I'm picking a team cause of some trend that happened with players that ain't even in school anymore

Comment

guys, we aren't that far into the bowl system, still some time. I'm getting killed too, but just b/c a system starts 2-5 doesn't mean it can't go on a 10-3 run to get back to 12-8.

Comment

stick with the cappin!! greek your the boss fuck the trends and pick the bombs!!!

Comment

Needed to bump as I am filling out mowl confidence pools. My apologies in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
                        guys, we aren't that far into the bowl system, still some time. I'm getting killed too, but just b/c a system starts 2-5 doesn't mean it can't go on a 10-3 run to get back to 12-8.
                        I dont know how it worked out but I don't see many plays after Dec 26. Hey to each there own. This year has been so fucked up that I just think you throw all the past out the window and fuck it flip a coin. Honest to God I think most of us would have done better if we did flip a coin. Vegas throwing out low lines on shitty teams and books supposedly getting killed but all the players I see including me are losing too. How can both sides be losing?? I don't know y'all. Most fucked up year I have ever seen.

Comment

Is this football or basketball ?????
                          jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by jt4545 View Post
                            Is this football or basketball ?????
                            I don't know but I don't see many basketball teams playing in bowl games!!!!

Sorry Jt I couldn't resist

Comment

lmaoo i remember this thread!!!

Comment

i keep seeing mississippi, we aint playing in no bowl this year we passed lmao, we just didn't want to show anyone up!!!!!!!
                                jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Working...
                                X