Lebron the best player in the leauge>>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jordanrules23 View Post
    he will have a ring this year, then what will ppl say?
    Not so fast. Magic swept the Lakers this season. They've beaten them 3 of last 4. This season, including the playoffs, Magic is 13-7 vs. Cavs, Celtics and Lakers.

Comment

Lebron is great but i think his decision making is real poor.. NO one spoke about this not even the announcers which i was really mad about.. With about 40 seconds to go in regulation last night cleveland had the ball..LEBRON DRIBBLED IT UP ANd jsut kept dribbling around the top of the key...this was the perfect 2 for 1 situation and he held the ball from 40 seconds to just about 24 seconds and then he chucked a 3 and missed... then orlando had the potential final shot...It was a horrible decision..u have a chance for a 2 for 1 possesion u cant let that go..

He also takes way to many threes

Comment

Nobody was complaining about LEBRON in the 1st 2 series and why was that because his teammates were actually playing...where has his supporting cast gone...they have been nothing short of fucking horrible in this conf finals...williams, west, zeke all have completely sucked and dont even talk about a bench, Petrius himself is outscoring cavs bench...the reason LEBRON is looking bad and taking bad shots...is that he is tired playing almost all game and he has lost confidence in his teammates...and I dont blame him at all...and I agree that he still is the best all around player in the league...

As for Kobe...he has let his team not just lose but get BLOWN OUT several times this postseason...and 2 of those BLOWOUTS were against my shorthanded Rockets, no way he should ever lose to Rockets without Yao & Tmac...that was inexcuseable...doesnt it seem like Kobe could use the rest right about now...

Comment

Dude, the Black Mamba has got to be the corniest nickname EVER!

What is this: Kill Bill?
          2019 SEASON
          NCAAF
          42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
          11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
            Not so fast. Magic swept the Lakers this season. They've beaten them 3 of last 4. This season, including the playoffs, Magic is 13-7 vs. Cavs, Celtics and Lakers.
            The Lakers will SLAUGHTER the Magic!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
              The Lakers will SLAUGHTER the Magic!!!!!!!!!
              I thought the Cavs would do the same. Why do you think so?
              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
                For me it was obvious that Lebron was tired. He seems worn out both mentally and physically.
                Didn't he score like 40+?

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack View Post
                  I thought the Cavs would do the same. Why do you think so?
                  Because they have Kobe.

Comment

Three Jack, The Lakers were in the Finals last year (Without Shaq) and they lost. Kobe will not let that happen again if they get there. The Cavs made the finals once and they were swept then and they are choking now.

Comment

DISNEYLAND VS DISNEYWORLD........
                      Remember the 3 G's Gambling, Golf, Girls not in any particular order.....

Comment

I also don't believe Lebron or the Cavs are tired. That is a load of fucken crap and a excuse. They have played less minutes and games than ANYBODY left in the postseason and they rested and took the last game of the season off too. Crap, that is what the "Tired" logic is!

Comment

I also don't believe Lebron or the Cavs are tired. That is a load of fucken crap and a excuse. They have played less minutes and games than ANYBODY left in the postseason and they rested and took the last game of the season off too. Crap, that is what the "Tired" logic is!
                          Did you see the stats they put up on minutes played in the playoffs? Magic starters had all played 200+ more minutes than every single one of the Cavs.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                            Did you see the stats they put up on minutes played in the playoffs? Magic starters had all played 200+ more minutes than every single one of the Cavs.

EXACTLY!!!

Yes i did kb.

Comment

sure im pissed bron should went to rim when had one point lead w. 20 sec left and u take a jumper a foot inside 3 pt arc thats just dumb. plus he had ton turnovers but it not so much blame him as it is coachin and matchups....Z no chance w. howard, varejao wants to be in paint and lewis is buryin 3s....delonte just too small guard hedo....so why hell doesnt coach brown tell guys play perimeter switch out top? the 3s killin them so what if that means howard gets 40 every game and even then cuz we cant stop him anyway bring in every big man--wallace, joe smith, joe mama and keep makin him hit free throws just hammer him. stop the flow that orlando has of movin the ball and cavs runnin around worryin bout doublin howard and chasin each perimeter pass then they make extra pass eventually and have wide open 3s all game.....bron could did more to win game but hes not the problem its matchups and adjustin
                              edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

I agree with the 'tired' BS...they are the last team who should be tired.

Was just surprised to see you so adamant that the Lakers would drub the Magic. I would have agreed with you 6 weeks ago but I have been very surprised at how disinterested the Lakers look on too many nights. But, if we have learned anything this year and last, it should be not to judge a team by what they have done in the previous round as it means nothing most of the time.

I do think Howard could have a field day with the Lakers. And Kobe, in my mind, has lost a bit of luster...if he is the leader everyone thinks he is, he should not have allowed what happened in the Hou series and it just seems to me that the rest of his teammates don't really enjoy playing with him.

I'm not saying that Orlando will win but I think it could be closer than you think. If I had to guess right now, Lakers in 6 in mostly close games (a lot like the current Cavs series).
                                Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Working...
                                X