Lebron the best player in the leauge>>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tnbreakers View Post
    If you think Lebron doesn't bring it and is not the best player in the league right now, you are crazy! New generation player, and don't give me the crap about championships. If that was the case Bill Russell is the shit! Karl Malone size and out runs guards and can defend most positions. They won't beat the Magic, but so "F"ing what. Ask any GM in the NBA and they will tell you who they would build around, and Three Jack is right, best way to get Lebron to NY!
    Lebron is GREAT ... but his teammates are all choking under the pressure!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      Lebron is GREAT ... but his teammates are all choking under the pressure!
      100% Agreement there! It showed last night with Lebron complaining about calls, etc!

Comment

If you think Lebron doesn't bring it and is not the best player in the league right now, you are crazy! New generation player, and don't give me the crap about championships. If that was the case Bill Russell is the shit! Karl Malone size and out runs guards and can defend most positions. They won't beat the Magic, but so "F"ing what. Ask any GM in the NBA and they will tell you who they would build around, and Three Jack is right, best way to get Lebron to NY!

LeBron is not going to New York. That savvy Chinese multinational that is poised to buy a part of the franchise and the Q would not do so if LeBron wasn't staying.

Stop it!

LeBron is NOT going to New York!!!
        2019 SEASON
        NCAAF
        42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
        11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Originally posted by peanutgallery View Post
          LeBron is not going to New York. That savvy Chinese multinational that is poised to buy a part of the franchise and the Q would not do so if LeBron wasn't staying.

Stop it!

Love It!!

Comment

100% Agreement there! It showed last night with Lebron complaining about calls, etc!
            Lebron has looked very frustrated to me. Guys like Big Z and Wallace HAVE to step up and clear out under the hoop. They have to be more physical and they are not getting it done. Knock Howard on his ass a few times and light a fire under this team. It needs to be done but nobody wants the role except Lebron.

Comment

Stop it!

You are right. He is going to New Jersey with his boys Brook Lopez, Devin Harris and Jay-Z!!!!!

Comment

You are right. He is going to New Jersey with his boys Brook Lopez, Devin Harris and Jay-Z!!!!!
                2019 SEASON
                NCAAF
                42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
                11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Lebron has looked very frustrated to me. Guys like Big Z and Wallace HAVE to step up and clear out under the hoop. They have to be more physical and they are not getting it done. Knock Howard on his ass a few times and light a fire under this team. It needs to be done but nobody wants the role except Lebron.
                  Wayne,

A buddy and I were talking about the old days in the NBA playoffs and it was a given that if drove to the hoop during playoff time you were on your ass! Miss those days and your comment brought them back to me!

Comment

What's the income and state tax like in New Jersey? That will play a part in where he ends up. Moving to New York would KILL his flow! Major taxation!!!
                    2019 SEASON
                    NCAAF
                    42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
                    11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Wayne,

A buddy and I were talking about the old days in the NBA playoffs and it was a given that if drove to the hoop during playoff time you were on your ass! Miss those days and your comment brought them back to me!
                      There used to be fights and really hard fouls. Pistons, Celtics, Lakers, Sixers ... they were all tough and they knocked you on your ass if you entered the paint. Now these guys are afraid to break a nail. It is PATHETIC!

Comment

What's the income and state tax like in New Jersey? That will play a part in where he ends up. Moving to New York would KILL his flow! Major taxation!!!
                        It won't matter because the money he makes in NY/NJ on Advertising will Trump any taxes ever thought about!

Comment

there used to be fights and really hard fouls. Pistons, celtics, lakers, sixers ... They were all tough and they knocked you on your ass if you entered the paint. Now these guys are afraid to break a nail. It is pathetic!
                          bad boys!!!!

Comment

bad boys!!!!
                            They were BRUTAL. Holy Shit, i saw more brawls with them and boston. lol

Mahorn & Laimbeer were NASTY MEAN!!

Comment

They were BRUTAL. Holy Shit, i saw more brawls with them and boston. lol

Mahorn & Laimbeer were NASTY MEAN!!
                              And made no bones aout it!!! It was expected and accepted!

Comment

I bet if you look, you will see Jordan's number all raised in the postseason too. That's what the great ones do when they hit this part of the season. Lebron is no different.

The stats show his numbers are raised from this series to the previous series. They are all postseason numbers. He has had to play with no help. He's had to play so hard this series it's incredible, how he continues to put up forty a game is unbelievable.

Who brought Jordan into this anyway?

LeBron ain't where Jordan was, not by a long shot, but if he gets out of Cleveland and away from these bums, he certainly can be.
                                "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Working...
                                X