Lebron the best player in the leauge>>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
    Kobe will not let that happen again if they get there.
    What a ridiculous statement! If they get there? So Kobe will possibly "let it happen" preventing the Lakers from making the finals but once in the finals "he won't let it happen".

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack View Post
      I agree with the 'tired' BS...they are the last team who should be tired.

Was just surprised to see you so adamant that the Lakers would drub the Magic. I would have agreed with you 6 weeks ago but I have been very surprised at how disinterested the Lakers look on too many nights. But, if we have learned anything this year and last, it should be not to judge a team by what they have done in the previous round as it means nothing most of the time.

I do think Howard could have a field day with the Lakers. And Kobe, in my mind, has lost a bit of luster...if he is the leader everyone thinks he is, he should not have allowed what happened in the Hou series and it just seems to me that the rest of his teammates don't really enjoy playing with him.

I'm not saying that Orlando will win but I think it could be closer than you think. If I had to guess right now, Lakers in 6 in mostly close games (a lot like the current Cavs series).
      I think if the Magic get by the Cavs, they will have shot their load and be spent by the Finals. I think Denver or LA would win in 6 or less!

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
        What a ridiculous statement! If they get there? So Kobe will possibly "let it happen" preventing the Lakers from making the finals but once in the finals "he won't let it happen".
        No frank, Champions DO that.

Saying Lebron is tired ... Now THAT is ridiculous!

Comment

LeBron may have played six less games than everyone else, but he is the only one who has had to play 5 on 1 the last four games. Carrying a team game after game is probably wearing him out.

Hey Mo Williams, while we're garaunteeing shit. Did you even shoot the ball in the last ten minutes? I don't think so
          "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
            LeBron may have played six less games than everyone else, but he is the only one who has had to play 5 on 1 the last four games. Carrying a team game after game is probably wearing him out.

Hey Mo Williams, while we're garaunteeing shit. Did you even shoot the ball in the last ten minutes? I don't think so
            I would agree that LeBron is worn out, but the rest of that team is a disgrace and have no reason to be tired. You would think someone could step up and try to take the load off. No one on that team, other than LeBron, should be remotely tired...all they have been doing on offense is standing watching him try to create!
            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Cavs losing could be the secret to getting LeBron to NY! Go Magic!
              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack View Post
                I would agree that LeBron is worn out, but the rest of that team is a disgrace and have no reason to be tired. You would think someone could step up and try to take the load off. No one on that team, other than LeBron, should be remotely tired...all they have been doing on offense is standing watching him try to create!
                No else on the team is tired, but no one else has the ability to do anything on the court. LeBron has to weave through five guys with no help, and play defense with little help on basically every possession. He is the team, and he is tired.

Comment

Comment

Lebron had about 8 days off after the Detroit series and about 8 days off after the Atlanta series. He had 5 days off before the playoffs even started. The guy is 24 years old and probably 2%-5% body fat.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE Don't tell me he is tired. I don't care how hard he works each night. He has had more time off than George Bush in the last 2 months and he works 3 hours every 2 days when they do play!

Comment

Lebron dropped 44, 12 & 7 last night. He has plenty left. The problem with the Cavs is the other 14 guys on the roster. They played MUCH better in the regular season and the 1st two rounds than they are now.

The Magic deserve a lot of the credit too. They are shooting 3's and hitting them at a crazy rate!

Comment

The other guys on the roster not stepping up contributes to LeBron's fatigue. That 44,12 and 7 led his team in every one of the categories respectfully. In this series he's scoring 10 ppg more than last series, an has shot 110 shots in these first four games compared to only 80 in last series' four games..

The guy's doing everything for this team, has every right to be exhausted, he carries fourteen guys on his back every game.

Comment

The other guys on the roster not stepping up contributes to LeBron's fatigue. That 44,12 and 7 led his team in every one of the categories respectfully. In this series he's scoring 10 ppg more than last series, an has shot 110 shots in these first four games compared to only 80 in last series' four games..

The guy's doing everything for this team, has every right to be exhausted, he carries fourteen guys on his back every game.

You, and others who have made comments about LeBron's supporting cast make a great point.

Take LeBron off the Cavs and Dwight off the Magic, and Orlando sweeps this series with each game by DDs.

With LeBron's bad team, they lost by one, won, lost by 10 (although the game felt closer than that) and lost in overtime on the road with a chance to win the game at the end. If that doesn't indicate how great LeBron is, you aren't paying attention. Orlando is one hell of a team (they'd be a lot better with Nelson) yet LeBron has manage to give them a shot to win every single one of those games.
                          2019 SEASON
                          NCAAF
                          42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
                          11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

I bet if you look, you will see Jordan's number all raised in the postseason too. That's what the great ones do when they hit this part of the season. Lebron is no different.

Comment

If you think Lebron doesn't bring it and is not the best player in the league right now, you are crazy! New generation player, and don't give me the crap about championships. If that was the case Bill Russell is the shit! Karl Malone size and out runs guards and can defend most positions. They won't beat the Magic, but so "F"ing what. Ask any GM in the NBA and they will tell you who they would build around, and Three Jack is right, best way to get Lebron to NY!

Comment

Originally posted by peanutgallery View Post
                                You, and others who have made comments about LeBron's supporting cast make a great point.

Take LeBron off the Cavs and Dwight off the Magic, and Orlando sweeps this series with each game by DDs.

With LeBron's bad team, they lost by one, won, lost by 10 (although the game felt closer than that) and lost in overtime on the road with a chance to win the game at the end. If that doesn't indicate how great LeBron is, you aren't paying attention. Orlando is one hell of a team (they'd be a lot better with Nelson) yet LeBron has manage to give them a shot to win every single one of those games.
                                The Cavs had the BEST record in the NBA in the regular season and they did it with many guys like West and Gibson hurt for big stretches. They are for the most part all healthy now. The castmates are good enough, they are just playing badly at the worst time of the season. Pressure? Who knows but nobody complained about Lebrons cast when they swept the 1st 2 series, NOBODY!
                                Last edited by wayne1218; 05-27-2009, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X