Where's the "Fix" thread????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    Stern was so busy making Lebron make that shot last night that he forgot there was a game tonight. The fix is only when he/they loses game KAZ.

Does anyone else think Stern or the refs helped Lebron make that shot last night? Me niether.Bad cappers + losing games= cry babies

Comment

kudos to KAZ DOG and VOLFAN,...you guys know exactly whats up with people on here and im proud of you
      I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Bavetta called more BS fouls on the LAL in game one and, in a tie game, the refs call a travel on LeBron with less than 25 seconds left in the game. If there is a conspiracy to get LeBeon and Kobe in the finals, which you have to be blind to believe, they are sure doing a shitty job! Let's face it, the officiating in the NBA is just awful but for no reason other than the refs stink!
        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred View Post
          kudos to kaz dog and volfan,...you guys know exactly whats up with people on here and im proud of you
          you kiss my ass across the street and ask to bury the hatchet and then you post this - lol

loser scumbag

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post

:

ANOTHER WTPOS

Comment

kudos to KAZ DOG and VOLFAN,...you guys know exactly whats up with people on here and im proud of you

my bad,shouldn't have posted this,...its none of my business anyway,......part of my new learning process
              I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
                $$$$$$$$ ON THE LAKERS AT HOME

WHAT DO MOST PEOPLE BET ???

FAVS AND OVERS

DOGS ARE 4-0 IN THE SEMIS BEFORE TODAY

I GUARENTEE YOU WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE IT WILL BE KOBE vs LEBRON IN THE FINALS ( GO AHEAD AND BUMP THIS IN A WEEK IF IM WRONG )

THE LONGER , MORE EXCITING THE SERIES IS THE BETTER FOR STERN
                OK, I gave you a chance last night to do it. I'll do it
                You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
                  OK, I gave you a chance last night to do it. I'll do it
                  Vegas needed to ensure that the 4.67 billion tickets with Cleveland to win the East, Cleveland to win the series, and Cleveland to win the NBA title did not cash. Seriously think about it for a second there was no way all the squares were going to be able to cash on betting Kobe/Lebron making the finals IMO...
                  SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by philjr View Post
                    ok, i gave you a chance last night to do it. I'll do it
                    stern can only do so much ( assign certain officials ..pass down the word how to call the game ... Etc )

nothing the cheater / fixer can do when a team hits 45 % from 3 point range for the series

ive never been so happy to be wrong, especially when i know stern is crying his eyes out

Comment

my bad,shouldn't have posted this,...its none of my business anyway,......part of my new learning process

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                        Vegas needed to ensure that the 4.67 billion tickets with Cleveland to win the East, Cleveland to win the series, and Cleveland to win the NBA title did not cash. Seriously think about it for a second there was no way all the squares were going to be able to cash on betting Kobe/Lebron making the finals IMO...
                        Do you honestly believe Vegas had a hand in the outcome? Really and truly believe it?

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack View Post
                          Do you honestly believe Vegas had a hand in the outcome? Really and truly believe it?
                          He has no idea what he thinks. He just said in an earlier thread that he thinks they fix games not series now he is saying the series was fixed.

Comment

Working...
                          X