Where's the "Fix" thread????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
    The Nuggets shot 11 more free throws in the first game as the road team.

WHERE'S THE CONSPIRACY THEORY GREEK??????

There isn't one....

KAZ
    THAT GOES RIGHT INTO MY OTHER COMMENT ABOUT THE ORLANDO / BOSTON SERIES

EXTEND THE SERIES = $$$$ GAME 7 's = ratings

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
      i dont care for the attention at all

at least half of my threads and posts where i cry fix are games where i am on the same side of the fix ( winners , not losers)

also , i didnt take my ball and go home- like i said i my friends and i bought a sports bar that we are going to convert half into a pizza place. I said i doubt if i will be able to post much - just like i didnt post yesterday when i was busy.

Dont put words in my mouth
      AGAIN.....I will ask you to go back and see how many of the series games were sweeps and ask you if this is now your theory, then why have there been so many sweeps in the finals and series leading up to the finals????

Your fix theory is ridiculous.....Sorry.

KAZ
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        "Glad this is my last week" is what I thought you said.Is that puting words in your mouth or is that what you said?

Good night you all.Have at it!!!!!!!!!!
        And I explained in the same thread further down what I meant

Comment

AGAIN.....I will ask you to go back and see how many of the series games were sweeps and ask you if this is now your theory, then why have there been so many sweeps in the finals and series leading up to the finals????

Your fix theory is ridiculous.....Sorry.

KAZ
          which series are going 7 kaz ???

boston - twice
          chicago
          lakers

who gives a shit about atlanta ???

Comment

which series are going 7 kaz ???

boston - twice
            chicago
            lakers

who gives a shit about atlanta ???
            David Stern has been around a LONG time.....Go back and look at how many series were sweeps over the years.

If your theory is that he wants it to go 7 games, your theory is flawed.....

KAZ
            [email protected]

Comment

Im explaining it all Kaz - you choose to not understand

Comment

Im explaining it all Kaz - you choose to not understand
                YOU ARE EXPLAINING NOTHING.....I have put holes in both your explanations. You tried using free throws for the road team, Lakers, and yet in both games in LA the Nuggets shot more free throws. Explanation incorrect.

You then tried using the 7 game explanation and yet many series have been sweeps or close to it over the years. Explanation incorrect. I believe YOU are the one who choses to see only what he wants.

KAZ
                [email protected]

Comment

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

The Nuggets attack the rim more than the Lakers...what's to argue in regards to FTs?

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
                      The Nuggets attack the rim more than the Lakers...what's to argue in regards to FTs?
                      lakers have about 15 more free throws tonight

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
                        Look above where Greek claims the Lakers are the road team and they've shot more free throws than the Nuggets tonight, meaning there is a conspiracy that we are not seeing to make it a Lakers/Cav's finals.

Yet the Nuggets shot more free throws in both games in LA. It is what is, they are playing and you get some calls and some calls you don't. Enough with the conspiracy bullshit.

KAZ
                        [email protected]

Comment

Denver shot 13 more FTs in the 1st 2 games combined...time to even it out.

Comment

Look above where Greek claims the Lakers are the road team and they've shot more free throws than the Nuggets tonight, meaning there is a conspiracy that we are not seeing to make it a Lakers/Cav's finals.

Yet the Nuggets shot more free throws in both games in LA. It is what is, they are playing and you get some calls and some calls you don't. Enough with the conspiracy bullshit.

KAZ
                            I just don't see Kobe/Lebron cuz like I said above, it usually doesn't happen when something is hyped as much as Kobe/Lebron.

Comment

Agree that the refs are shitty in the NBA, but that doesnt mean that there is always a fix.

I doubt Stern meets with the refs pregame and says "hey....we really need the dog here, make it happen".....pretty sure we'd hear about that if it went down.

Comment

16 and half hours to GREEN FLAG ACTION!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X