Clear All

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    with or without david sterns help? So go fuck yourself
    anyway you can get it creep

34 free throws for the road team

open your eyes wtpos

Comment

Take your heros dick out of your mouth for a second and listen.

There are some games that might have been fixed.There is a mysterious debris caution in 95% of nascar races.Does that mean there fixed also.Greek is the biggest crybaby on the site that loves the attention.Don't forget Chado,he was done with us last week but yet he still finds time to post
      Greek is my internet hero and I have his dick in my mouth..

Too funny dude...I could care less....its the internet man...I was just posting what you had said not defending anyone or taking internet sides...
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I don't hate Chado.Niether one of you.Just throwing my opinion out there.He threw out the "Go fuk yourself"
        "Bad cappers + losing games= cry babies"

POST SOME WINNERS FOR US WT

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
          The point to me is, THERE IS NO FIX.....PERIOD!

Denver won a game in LA and Orlando won a game in Clev. There wasn't a "fix" in the last series either. I think the Lakers got hosed on some VERY VERY obvious calls in the 3rd quarter and yet I don't think there is a "fix"....To think there is a "fix" is just ridiculous.

Please settle down with the name calling.....I didn't want it to go there!

KAZ
          No more name calling out of me Kaz.I have 2 young ones to go tend to now.They don't quite understand internet arguments yet.Hell,niether do I. Off to finish watching the race and good luck to you all in the rest of your plays

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
            "Bad cappers + losing games= cry babies"

POST SOME WINNERS FOR US WT
            I do in Nascar,but you never visit to get them!!!!!!!!!

Comment

open your eyes wtpos
              The Nuggets shot 2 more free throws than the Lakers in LA Greek in the last game!

You keep reaching for these conspiracy theories and they aren't there. How come the Nuggets shot more free throws than the Lakers in LA as the road team????

Open your eyes bro.....

KAZ
              [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

take your heros dick out of your mouth for a second and listen.

There are some games that might have been fixed.there is a mysterious debris caution in 95% of nascar races.does that mean there fixed also.greek is the biggest crybaby on the site that loves the attention.don't forget chado,he was done with us last week but yet he still finds time to post
                i dont care for the attention at all

at least half of my threads and posts where i cry fix are games where i am on the same side of the fix ( winners , not losers)

also , i didnt take my ball and go home- like i said i my friends and i bought a sports bar that we are going to convert half into a pizza place. I said i doubt if i will be able to post much - just like i didnt post yesterday when i was busy.

Dont put words in my mouth

Comment

open your eyes wtpos
                  The Nuggets shot 11 more free throws in the first game as the road team.

WHERE'S THE CONSPIRACY THEORY GREEK??????

There isn't one....

KAZ
                  [email protected]

Comment

The Nuggets shot 2 more free throws than the Lakers in LA Greek in the last game!

You keep reaching for these conspiracy theories and they aren't there. How come the Nuggets shot more free throws than the Lakers in LA as the road team????

Open your eyes bro.....

KAZ
                    $$$$$$$$ ON THE LAKERS AT HOME

WHAT DO MOST PEOPLE BET ???

FAVS AND OVERS

DOGS ARE 4-0 IN THE SEMIS BEFORE TODAY

I GUARENTEE YOU WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE IT WILL BE KOBE vs LEBRON IN THE FINALS ( GO AHEAD AND BUMP THIS IN A WEEK IF IM WRONG )

THE LONGER , MORE EXCITING THE SERIES IS THE BETTER FOR STERN

Comment

at least half of my threads and posts where i cry fix are games where i am on the same side of the fix ( winners , not losers)

also , i didnt take my ball and go home- like i said i my friends and i bought a sports bar that we are going to convert half into a pizza place. I said i doubt if i will be able to post much - just like i didnt post yesterday when i was busy.

"Glad this is my last week" is what I thought you said.Is that puting words in your mouth or is that what you said?

Good night you all.Have at it!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The point to me is, THERE IS NO FIX.....PERIOD!

Denver won a game in LA and Orlando won a game in Clev. There wasn't a "fix" in the last series either. I think the Lakers got hosed on some VERY VERY obvious calls in the 3rd quarter and yet I don't think there is a "fix"....To think there is a "fix" is just ridiculous.

Please settle down with the name calling.....I didn't want it to go there!

KAZ
                        There is no fix to get Kobe/Lebron or there is no fixing in the NBA period?

Comment

take your heros dick out of your mouth for a second and listen.

There are some games that might have been fixed.there is a mysterious debris caution in 95% of nascar races.does that mean there fixed also.greek is the biggest crybaby on the site that loves the attention.don't forget chado,he was done with us last week but yet he still finds time to post

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
                            There is no fix to get Kobe/Lebron or there is no fixing in the NBA period?
                            No fix for Kobe/Lebron but there is fixes from time to time ATS and the total of individual games. This is what I mentioned earlier in this thread IMO..
                            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

$$$$$$$$ ON THE LAKERS AT HOME

WHAT DO MOST PEOPLE BET ???

FAVS AND OVERS

DOGS ARE 4-0 IN THE SEMIS BEFORE TODAY

I GUARENTEE YOU WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE IT WILL BE KOBE vs LEBRON IN THE FINALS ( GO AHEAD AND BUMP THIS IN A WEEK IF IM WRONG )

THE LONGER , MORE EXCITING THE SERIES IS THE BETTER FOR STERN
                              You just used the free throw differential as the basis for your argument and how we needed to wake up and I just shot that all to hell....

Your fix theory is ridiculous...Sorry.

KAZ
                              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                                No fix for Kobe/Lebron but there is fixes from time to time ATS and the total of individual games. This is what I mentioned earlier in this thread IMO..
                                I agree...when something gets hyped as much as Kobe/Lebron, it usually doesn't happen though I think it's tough the argue the NBA is not fixed to some extent.

Comment

Working...
                                X