Where's the "Fix" thread????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the "Fix" thread????

You know, I keep looking and looking and I can't seem to find that "David Stern 'fixes' games" thread, so it can be a Laker/Cav's final.

So far, I see the Lakers getting hosed on one call after another. That whole, no technical after the push in the back of Kobe and then a jump ball when there was a foul and then technical on Fisher, was a bunch of crap....

I know, maybe the "fix" will be coming later in the series.....Yeah, that's it.

KAZ
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????? ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Every single whistle and call in the 3rd quarter so far has gone in the lakers favor

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
        ??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????? ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you'd like that Greek!

KAZ
        [email protected]

Comment

Every single whistle and call in the 3rd quarter so far has gone in the lakers favor
          You're nuts....

You really need to take off those rose colored glasses...

KAZ
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by kazdog View Post
            you're nuts....

You really need to take off those rose colored glasses...

Kaz
            im on the lakers !!!

Comment

Stern was so busy making Lebron make that shot last night that he forgot there was a game tonight. The fix is only when he/they loses game KAZ.

Does anyone else think Stern or the refs helped Lebron make that shot last night? Me niether.Bad cappers + losing games= cry babies

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                stern was so busy making lebron make that shot last night that he forgot there was a game tonight. The fix is only when he/they loses game kaz.

Does anyone else think stern or the refs helped lebron make that shot last night? Me niether.bad cappers + losing games= cry babies
                go fuk yourself

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                  Stern was so busy making Lebron make that shot last night that he forgot there was a game tonight. The fix is only when he/they loses game KAZ.

Does anyone else think Stern or the refs helped Lebron make that shot last night? Me niether.Bad cappers + losing games= cry babies
                  You even posted earlier this year that you had been watching ATL Hawks games this season and changed your mind about NBA being fixed. I think its fixed ATS (point spread) but not to win the series IMO...
                  SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

go fuk yourself
                    With or without David Sterns help? So go fuck yourself

Comment

I thought we were past internet hate?

Comment

Who wanna battle? I got my internet fighting gear on and will knock anyone out right now. I have been working out my fingers for my muscular typing skills that will intimidate anybody over my keyboard so dont even test this shit bitches. Fuck you fuck who? Yea thats right motha truckas..

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                          You even posted earlier this year that you had been watching ATL Hawks games this season and changed your mind about NBA being fixed. I think its fixed ATS (point spread) but not to win the series IMO...
                          Take your heros dick out of your mouth for a second and listen.

There are some games that might have been fixed.There is a mysterious debris caution in 95% of nascar races.Does that mean there fixed also.Greek is the biggest crybaby on the site that loves the attention.Don't forget Chado,he was done with us last week but yet he still finds time to post

Comment

The point to me is, THERE IS NO FIX.....PERIOD!

Denver won a game in LA and Orlando won a game in Clev. There wasn't a "fix" in the last series either. I think the Lakers got hosed on some VERY VERY obvious calls in the 3rd quarter and yet I don't think there is a "fix"....To think there is a "fix" is just ridiculous.

Please settle down with the name calling.....I didn't want it to go there!

KAZ
                            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                              I thought we were past internet hate?

I don't hate Chado.Niether one of you.Just throwing my opinion out there.He threw out the "Go fuk yourself"

Comment

Working...
                              X