Sunday WILD CARD INGAME Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
    I have +3.5 and 2nd half line for me is -0.5 could win both...
    I let it ride probably not smart with a chance to win both OR just lose juice....aaaaahhhh....cmon Vikes!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by roccodean View Post
      chado/kaz, u guys takin philly?
      I took Minny real small buddy and the over 20.5 just to lay off a little of my bet. Minny looks like they got the MO

KAZ
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        Hell yeah I have a remote,He's four years old and he gets up and changes the channel when I tell him

Hell,I might be in the sticks but Direct TV will go anywhere.I aint as backwoods as you bastards make me out to be
        Good thing NFL playoffs are on cable because if they werent Vols doesnt have Sunday ticket..

Comment

• I dont get it Jackson noticed the blitz presnap and still gets sacked and fumbled ARE YOU A FUCKING RETARDED??!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
            I'm rolling with the Vikes for my original bet, Richt. Too many times I bail out of these games and it costs me. Plus, at -1 if they exchange scores the 2nd half you lose both.
            How is that? Wasn't Philly up by 2 at the half? I have Minny plus 3 for the game. If Philly wins by 3 I push the second half play on them and push the original Minny bet right? Did I screw that up?

Comment

I dont get it Jackson noticed the blitz presnap and still gets sacked and fumbled ARE YOU A FUCKING RETARDED??!?!?
              Seriously how do you notice it presnap and still get sacked and fumble does he not know how to audible, hot route, etc...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark Richt View Post
                How is that? Wasn't Philly up by 2 at the half? I have Minny plus 3 for the game. If Philly wins by 3 I push the second half play on them and push the original Minny bet right? Did I screw that up?
                Both backers had an opportunity to bail out....

Comment

Good thing NFL playoffs are on cable because if they werent Vols doesnt have Sunday ticket..
                  The hell I don't.Nfl package direct TV.Trust me I hear about it every month from my wife when the bill comes.They break it down over like six months so half the year it's $79 for direct TV then when I get the package, for the next six months it's $129($50 bucks extra a month).

Comment

• No pressure on McNabb at all what a joke!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                      The hell I don't.Nfl package direct TV.Trust me I hear about it every month from my wife when the bill comes.They break it down over like six months so half the year it's $79 for direct TV then when I get the package, for the next six months it's $129($50 bucks extra a month).
                      I think I pay $29 bucks a month for NHL centre Ice, NBA court pass, NFL Sunday ticket, and MLB extra innings inclusive....

Comment

• Mcnabb has all day to throw in that pocket WTF?!?!?

Comment

• Can we get a stop?!?!

Comment

• Philly's line giving McNabb all day...making it look easy. They either need to commit more to the rush, or only send 3-4 and play coverage.

Comment

• Finally got pressure 10 plays late FUCK!!!

Comment

• Finally a stop!
                                Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Working...
                                X