• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
    3rd and 1 and they f'ing throw deep?

I agree WTF???
    NBA is a joke

Comment

• Why the fuck did they pass on 2nd down OMG I am gonna barf now...Childress WTF!?!?
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
        McNabb you scrub, IT'S 3RD & 1
        No shit, I don't get it.

And now, Minny throws on 2nd down?

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          I'm seein 88-87 over 173 What do you see.
          I hit it bro with like 9 seconds left. But that was so close to being a horrible beat. I'm 105 points in the 1st half and 70 in the second? Just crap!

KAZ
          [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Jackson made a bad throw but damn I think he just responded pretty damn good
            Wow,did yall know QB's weren't perfect.A int by Mcnabb now.Let me guess,maybe they should bench him too.

Comment

• Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
              I agree WTF???
              Seriously, some of these coaches/players are clueless.

Comment

• [QUOTE=LVJimmy;1576497]Good play call? R u serious?[/QUOTE

If McNarry hits him deep you would call it a great play call

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                  I hit it Chad. They ended up scoring 175 for the game and I covered by 2 points, but that's just amazing to me that two teams like Clev and Denv can score 117 points in one half and then 76 in the second half. How do you possibly explain that kind of scoring discrepancy from one half to the next???

KAZ
                  Sometimes in the NBA teams will just go through the motions randomly and its impossible to determine which nights they will take a day off, or qtr off, or a half off....

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                    I hit it bro with like 9 seconds left. But that was so close to being a horrible beat. I'm 105 points in the 1st half and 70 in the second? Just crap!

KAZ
                    I had the over of 174 so I was like shit,Espn is showing me the wrong score and I already marked it a winner.We will take it no matter how close it was

Comment

• [QUOTE=Mark Richt;1576505]
                      Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
                      Good play call? R u serious?[/QUOTE

If McNarry hits him deep you would call it a great play call
                      No I wouldn't...he didn't even throw it to the side with the DB out of position...plain and simple, it was a stupid f'ing play.

Comment

• More stellar playcalling at the end of the half!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                          Sometimes in the NBA teams will just go through the motions randomly and its impossible to determine which nights they will take a day off, or qtr off, or a half off....
                          They covered for him so this really means nothing Chad

Comment

I had the over of 174 so I was like shit,Espn is showing me the wrong score and I already marked it a winner.We will take it no matter how close it was
                            I agree. I'll take the win and shut my pie hole, but that's brutal for it to have been that close......Tards, I swear.

KAZ
                            [email protected]

Comment

You dont have NBA court pass? Shit even I dont watch NBA regularly and I have every sports package available...oh wait a minute you just got the internet so that would be a big stretch wouldnt it...one thing at a time brother maybe next year..

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                                You dont have NBA court pass? Shit even I dont watch NBA regularly and I have every sports package available...oh wait a minute you just got the internet so that would be a big stretch wouldnt it...one thing at a time brother maybe next year..
                                Volsfan got a telegram on his Morse Code machine that the final score was 88-87!

KAZ
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X