Sunday WILD CARD INGAME Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
    did you even watch the game? Philly would have been losing into the 4th qtf 14-9 if the Vikings QB didnt blow ass. They won on a BS dink and dunk pass to westbrook. Dallas blows and i'm a cowboy fan. Philly is a joke. If you think otherwise you are a fool
    Would of, could of, should of-those are all part of the game.
    If Philly blows, then the Vikings are impostors of the highest order.
    Last edited by savage1; 01-04-2009, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• did i ever say minny was great? nope. the fact is philly isnt that good. with that being said dont think for one second that i wont bet philly next week
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
        did i ever say minny was great? nope. the fact is philly isnt that good. with that being said dont think for one second that i wont bet philly next week

You know-I didn't think Philly had a chance in the World Series against Tampa Bay and look what happened.
        Philly isn't a great team, but especially in a one game series, anything can happen.
        ps I still think the Pats are as good or better than any of the eight teams I saw this weekend, but hey, those are the rules-what can you do-sometimes you benefit by them and sometimes you don't.
        Last edited by savage1; 01-04-2009, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by savage1 View Post
          There were too many cocky people in this forum who gave Philly zero chance of winning today, making Minnesota a GOY, etc;sure hope they learned that a team which just destroyed Dallas isn't "that bad" afterall.
          When i saw some of those GOY's, i said to myself "what the fuck do they see that i don't"?
          There was absolutely nothing that i saw that could possibly warrant a GOY pick on Minny.
          I can understand someone giving Minny a shot to win - but a fuckin GOY - where's the fuckin edge?

Comment

• Originally posted by FRITO View Post
            When i saw some of those GOY's, i said to myself "what the fuck do they see that i don't"?
            There was absolutely nothing that i saw that could possibly warrant a GOY pick on Minny.
            I can understand someone giving Minny a shot to win - but a fuckin GOY - where's the fuckin edge?
            If I had a dollar for everytime I have heard comments like this AFTER the score is known I would be rich...thats why they play the games Philly looked a little easy to take today IMO and the Vikes were covering pretty much the whole game until the Westbrook screen pass...
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
              If I had a dollar for everytime I have heard comments like this AFTER the score is known I would be rich...thats why they play the games Philly looked a little easy to take today IMO and the Vikes were covering pretty much the whole game until the Westbrook screen pass...
              Likewise i'm sure,
              if i had a dollar for everytime someone said, shoulda - coulda - woulda - or - until this or that happened

I only expressed my ACTUAL thoughts at the time of reading that shit.
              (I could really care a less if you believe it or not) it's just a conversation.

Comment

• Originally posted by weazel079 View Post
                Unbelievable. My teaser of +10 go's up in flames in which I thought was a lock a few minutes ago.
                Just got in....I lost two teasers and two game bets on Minny. Jackson should have been yanked in the second half. As Chris Meyers said, if Ferrotte is in the game, we don't lost the teaser. He wouldn't have been a turnover machine like Jackson.....

KAZ
                [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Originally posted by FRITO View Post
                  I agree with you wholeheartedly-a regular play on Minnesota or Philly for that matter but GOY, I can't imagine why, and I say that even if Minnesota had covered easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                    I agree with you wholeheartedly-a regular play on Minnesota or Philly for that matter but GOY, I can't imagine why, and I say that even if Minnesota had covered easily.
                    Right on - exactly my point too

Comment

Working...
                    X