Sunday WILD CARD INGAME Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDIT FOR KB:

AD ALL UP IN YOUR MOTHER FUCKING LIVING ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that better Kyle?

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Great 3rd down defense led to that TD

Comment

• Gotta give Petterson credit.
        Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
          I'm about ready to get the worst beat in my long gambling career after suffering my worse beat ever in my gambling career about two weeks ago. This fucking NBA league has got to be the biggest POS!!!!!!

Check this out....I had the Denver Nuggets/Clev over 196. They score 117 points in the first half. All I need is 79 points in the 2nd half to cover the spread. They scored 76. After scoring 117 in the first half.

Today. I play the over 173 for the Clip and Det game. They score 106 points in the first half. All I need is 67 points in the 2nd half for the cover. 22 seconds left and they just scored 66. LOL. Geezus what a terrible league!!!!

KAZ
          Yea Kaz you know why I hate this league. To each their own but its not for me either...tough losses sorry to hear that...

Comment

• Jackson made a bad throw but damn I think he just responded pretty damn good

Comment

• Peterson should just change his name to

Comment

• Nice run and then TO call there!

Comment

• D

Comment

• 3rd and 1 and they f'ing throw deep?

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                      I'm about ready to get the worst beat in my long gambling career after suffering my worse beat ever in my gambling career about two weeks ago. This fucking NBA league has got to be the biggest POS!!!!!!

Check this out....I had the Denver Nuggets/Clev over 196. They score 117 points in the first half. All I need is 79 points in the 2nd half to cover the spread. They scored 76. After scoring 117 in the first half.

Today. I play the over 173 for the Clip and Det game. They score 106 points in the first half. All I need is 67 points in the 2nd half for the cover. 22 seconds left and they just scored 66. LOL. Geezus what a terrible league!!!!

KAZ
                      I'm seein 88-87 over 173 What do you see.

Comment

• That was one of the best catches I have ever seen. The announcers are asking why they would run that play? Defense on heels trying to get back onsides and some out of position. Good play call-hell of a catch by defender.

Comment

• Nice job Reid you f'ing idiot

Comment

• McNabb you scrub, IT'S 3RD & 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                              Yea Kaz you know why I hate this league. To each their own but its not for me either...tough losses sorry to hear that...
                              I hit it Chad. They ended up scoring 175 for the game and I covered by 2 points, but that's just amazing to me that two teams like Clev and Denv can score 117 points in one half and then 76 in the second half. How do you possibly explain that kind of scoring discrepancy from one half to the next???

KAZ
                              [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark Richt View Post
                                That was one of the best catches I have ever seen. The announcers are asking why they would run that play? Defense on heels trying to get back onsides and some out of position. Good play call-hell of a catch by defender.
                                Good play call? R u serious?

Comment

Working...
                                X