Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I disagree with everyone about big the big ten!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I disagree with everyone about big the big ten!!

i started posting plays on here a few days ago and havent done to good.but i will be back to posting plays in a couple days.but one thing is really bothering me and i must speak my mind.everyone is bashing the big ten about football and hoops.i find this insane .and before i explain i live in big ten country but my fav football team is the U miami,florida. and my fav hoops team is duke. the big ten is not as bad as everyone says .yes they have had some down years like every other conf in the country.but the big ten is still a GREAT sports conf. first of all the basketball is nowhere near as bad as people are saying ohio st went and beat a ranked miami school at there joint. then went and smacked notre dame .oh i forgott the big east is the big bad conf this year.then michigan went and smacked ucla and then turned around and knocked my blue devils teeth out on national tv. in football they are still a very good conf who has down years like every other conf. the last couple years have been bad years for michigan football last year was bad losing to app st etc.but in there bowl game they went and punched florida in the mouth like they usally do to sec teams. i remember not long ago oklahoma was terrible going threw the same things mich is rebuilding .nebraska use to be on top now they are rebuilding too.shit the whole big 12 sucked not long ago. i was on another forum the other day and some guy said the big 10 should go to division 2 in hoops and football.what a stupid thing to say .any true sports fan wouldnt agree with that. the 2 biggest stadiums in the country are in the big ten the big house and penn.st .the big ten network is doing well.and must i forget that hockey is really good in the big ten. oh and michael phellps the greatest olympian of our time graduated from michigan. sports are alive and well in the big ten and to a real sports fan they are a big part of our college sports scene.so before you bash the big ten take a look at your own fav conf and i bet i can find some teams in your conf that has went threw the same thing the teams in the big ten are going threw.and stay tuned because this year will be a exciting one for hoops in the big ten. i guess i need to put shoes on my mouth because its running alot over this issue. with that said there i feel better now i wish everyone luck in winning money.maybe i should stick to following peoples picks on here instead of posting my own haha.thanks for your support and hope everyone has some great holidays.

words.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.wo rds.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.word s.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.words. words.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.wo rds.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.word s.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.words. words.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.wo rds.words.words.words.words.words.words.

Try the ENTER key once in a while there buddy.
    The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjimt View Post
      words.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.wo rds.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.word s.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.words. words.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.wo rds.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.word s.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.words. words.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.wo rds.words.words.words.words.words.words.

Try the ENTER key once in a while there buddy.
      SORRY I HAVE A EXCUSE I WENT TO A BIG TEN SCHOOL

Comment

The Big 11 is simply not that good in either sport right now (IMO).

And i'm a Michigan Football fan!

Comment

divison2 lol

big ten does need some faster receivers

i always wonder why if big ten is so bad how come they play the stronger teams inbetter conferances

3 big ten team playing number 2 sec if other conferances were so good it should be number three vrs number 3
          rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
            The Big 11 is simply not that good in either sport right now (IMO).

And i'm a Michigan Football fan!
            i respect that but you said the key word right now.id agree in football right now.but in hoops they will be exciting this year. surely the big east isnt off to the start everyone thought either. i guess i was just saying that they are still a great sports conf. thats just my opinion.

Comment

The Big 11 needs to add another team and split into two divisions, and play a Championship game in football. Notre Dame would be a perfect fit in Football and basketball. If you can't get them, go for a team like Pittsburgh and let them improve and upgrade the conference for you. You could also have the natural rivalry of Pitt/Penn St too. Let WV/Pit play each year in a non conference game .......

Comment

Originally posted by GREEKSTAKINOVER View Post
                i respect that but you said the key word right now.id agree in football right now.but in hoops they will be exciting this year. surely the big east isnt off to the start everyone thought either. i guess i was just saying that they are still a great sports conf. thats just my opinion.
                good conferance i agree with nopt great at all

and my team is ohio state

Comment

Another team that would be a great fit for the Big 11 is Cincy. The Bearcats are right in the middle of Big 11 Country and they have solid Hoop and Foot programs.

Comment

Another team that would be a great fit for the Big 11 is Cincy. The Bearcats are right in the middle of Big 11 Country and they have solid Hoop and Foot programs.
                    i really dont think they are ready for that commitment
                    but they are going in the right direction

Comment

Why would the Big11 (or Pac10 for that matter) do anything different when they get a clear path to the BCS title game with any 12-0 season.

The Big11 also seems to secure 2 BCS slots every year in the current setup as well.
                      The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

The Big 11 needs to add another team and split into two divisions, and play a Championship game in football. Notre Dame would be a perfect fit in Football and basketball. If you can't get them, go for a team like Pittsburgh and let them improve and upgrade the conference for you. You could also have the natural rivalry of Pitt/Penn St too. Let WV/Pit play each year in a non conference game .......
                        yes that would be a good idea. your a michigan fan and they will be back in football im not a fan of theres but i dont dislike them and i can honestly say it was sad to watch them on the field this year but they will be back no doubt everyone better kick them now because they will be back on top. they put out as much talent as anyone. and they are going to surprise alot of people in hoops this year they are getting it back together.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjimt View Post
                          Why would the Big11 (or Pac10 for that matter) do anything different when they get a clear path to the BCS title game with any 12-0 season.

The Big11 also seems to secure 2 BCS slots every year in the current setup as well.
                          anotherreason why we need a playoff system 8 top teams go head to head for titlle

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969 View Post
                            i really dont think they are ready for that commitment
                            but they are going in the right direction

They made that committment already when they joined the BCS Conference in the Big East. It's no different.

Comment

Originally posted by GREEKSTAKINOVER View Post
                              oh and michael phellps the greatest olympian of our time graduated from michigan.

Irrelevant point - Phelps did not swim for Michigan (he was a volunteer coach while training with Team Wolverine) and I am pretty sure no one has brought up the fact that the Big 10 is down this year in the national swimming scene!

All programs are going to have rough years - the Big 10 just has a few more going through them at the same time. I do agree with Wayne though. Ad another top school in all sports and have division play. That is the direction all confereences are headed.

Comment

Working...
                              X