Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218
    You've lost me Jimmy. Do have a point?
    Yea, Rollins used the wrong word and you can call Philly fans a lot of things, but frontrunner isn't one of them.

Comment

Wayne, are you a genius in astronautical engineering as well?

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
        BTW, the Phillies aren't in 1st place anymore so you can'y use that.
        They are alot closer than they were last year at this time. How did that work out for them?

Comment

Phillies score 4 runs tonight....Jimmy please admit you were wrong so I can sleep tonight. Thank you.

Comment

Wayne, are you a genius in astronautical engineering as well?

No, i can see the obvious though.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
              Phillies score 4 runs tonight....Jimmy please admit you were wrong so I can sleep tonight. Thank you.

Comment

Myers looking good!!!!!!

Comment

Wrong about what?

Myers pitched awesome and just as I can't explain how this offense is so bad, I similarly can't explain how Myers turned his season around other than to seay he realized he wasn't gonna be the closer and is ok with it now.

Comment

They are alot closer than they were last year at this time. How did that work out for them?
                    Now let's be happy about being in 2nd...you never cease to amaze me.

Comment

Yea, Rollins used the wrong word and you can call Philly fans a lot of things, but frontrunner isn't one of them.
                      Jimmy, I do agree about the frontrunner part. I do not think you or most Philly fans are front runners. I can see his frustration with Philly fans though because i see many just like you. Never happy, always looking for the negatives and simply, miserable when talking about the team. Yes, he could have used a different word no doubt. I think he may of meant kind of what i'm saying but i obviously have no clue about that. Either way, you should try relaxing just once and watch a game. You may actually enjoy it. Well ... maybe not.

Comment

When are you gonna admit you're wrong about every guy (except Vic) having their worst year at the plate all in the same season?

Comment

Now let's be happy about being in 2nd...you never cease to amaze me.

DUH!!!

You are talking to a Red Sox fan. Second place has been what we get every year. I'm used to it.

Comment

Jimmy, I do agree about the frontrunner part. I do not think you or most Philly fans are front runners. I can see his frustration with Philly fans though because i see many just like you. Never happy, always looking for the negatives and simply, miserable when talking about the team. Yes, he could have used a different word no doubt. I think he may of meant kind of what i'm saying but i obviously have no clue about that. Either way, you should try relaxing just once and watch a game. You may actually enjoy it. Well ... maybe not.
                            I enjoy a lot of games, but when guys are severly underachieving like they are this year, it makes it tough...sorry if I actually think this is the best Phillies team (on paper) that I can remember so I have high expectations for them.

Comment

DUH!!!

You are talking to a Red Sox fan. Second place has been what we get every year. I'm used to it.
                              2 WS titles in what, 3-4 years?

Give me a break.

Comment

2 WS titles in what, 3-4 years?

Give me a break.

Give me a fucken break jimmy. Before 2004 i followed them every year just as closely as i do now. Second place was the goal every fucken year and when they came out with the Wild Card, we all celebrated thinking we might finally make the playoffs again. All i ever heard were Yankee fans laughing daily and all i could do was take it and dream. Fuck your break, i know what it is like. Just 'cause they won, it doesn't mean i forgot what it was like waiting.

Comment

Working...
                                X