they couldnt beat a good high school team Mike, come on dude

Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

4 runs now...WOW

Comment

Werthy!!!

Comment

Jimmy, please admit that we were right. Thank you...

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
            didnt have to google it, we ass raped them in your shitty stadium couple of years ago.

typical philly team, shit
            And Im sure you were proud buddy....I mean they do win like 1 game every 2 years. Well done!!!!!

How come you didn't bring up Penn State or Rutgers?????

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
              Jimmy, please admit that we were right. Thank you...
              Obviously Im right...look at the average and the rest of the #s in August...the pitching has been very good this month and they have alosing record.

Comment

And let's be honest, the Phillies got a few gifts tonight...Utley and Rollins are having their worst years ever and it's way past disturbing.

Comment

They scored 5 runs tonight...that means you were wrong. We can all sleep good tonight now. Thank you Sir....

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
                    And let's be honest, the Phillies got a few gifts tonight...Utley and Rollins are having their worst years ever and it's way past disturbing.
                    One question Jimmy are you a backer or a basher? maybe J roll was right?
                    Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Braves suck by the way which im sure is no surprise to anyone

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
                        They scored 5 runs tonight...that means you were wrong. We can all sleep good tonight now. Thank you Sir....
                        7-28...right on their average!!!

Chk the #s for August and tell me again that I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by libertypl
                          One question Jimmy are you a backer or a basher? maybe J roll was right?
                          He's having a terrible season and deflects blame on the fans? Stop being a little bitch and admit you're extremely underachieving this year.

Comment

Originally posted by libertypl
                            One question Jimmy are you a backer or a basher?

We have been trying to figure that out since April. The only person here who starts negative threads about the Phillies and he is a fan. Five runs and a win tonight and once again, all that comes from it is a negative thread from Jimmy. Simply amazing (IMO) .....

Comment

Yea, I'm happy they won, but pls tell me how it changes the fact that his offense stinks? Funny how you post after they win.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
                                Yea, I'm happy they won, but pls tell me how it changes the fact that his offense stinks? Funny how you post after they win.

Jimmy, Who flipping cares how they win. Winning ugly, winning pretty, who cares. Fans support their teams and you do anything but.

Comment

Working...
                                X