Phillies Offense Offensive Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218
    Jimmy, Who flipping cares how they win. Winning ugly, winning pretty, who cares. Fans support their teams and you do anything but.
    Again, how does scoring 5 runs on 7 hits against the nats change the fact this offense stinks?

Do me a favor, go to the Phillies homepage and read this article

"Phils skipper can't pinpoint offensive woes"

I know you know a lot about everything, but sorry, you don't know more than the manager in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
      Again, how does scoring 5 runs on 7 hits against the nats change the fact this offense stinks?

Do me a favor, go to the Phillies homepage and read this article

"Phils skipper can't pinpoint offensive woes"

I know you know a lot about everything, but sorry, you don't know more than the manager in this case.

I don't care to read someone else' opinion jimmy. Watch Dice-K pitch sometime. He always stresses me out but you know what? I don't care, i cheer my ass off for the Sox to win every night whether they score 1 run or 10 and i'm not constantly starting threads to bitch about them. I could every time i watch a game and have a negative thought but why? They are my team and i'll be behind them through slumps, errors and bad decisions. They are human and shit happens. It doesn't change me cheering and wishing positive things for that Sox jersey every night and i can't imagine bitching about them every day like you do with the Phillies. I think i would stop watching sports at that point.

Comment

I don't care to read someone else' opinion jimmy. Watch Dice-K pitch sometime. He always stresses me out but you know what? I don't care, i cheer my ass off for the Sox to win every night whether they score 1 run or 10 and i'm not constantly starting threads to bitch about them. I could every time i watch a game and have a negative thought but why? They are my team and i'll be behind them through slumps, errors and bad decisions. They are human and shit happens. It doesn't change me cheering and wishing positive things for that Sox jersey every night and i can't imagine bitching about them every day like you do with the Phillies. I think i would stop watching sports at that point.
        Just because I bitch about them doesn't mean I don't cheer. You're an optimist, I'm a pessimist...in either case, being a Homer is just as annoying as being a doubter.
        Last edited by LVJimmy; 08-19-2008, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Just because I bitch about them doesn't mean I don't cheer. You're an optimist, I'm a pessimist...in either case, being a Homer is just as annoying as being a doubter.

I've never seen you cheer here Jimmy. All we see is the daily bitching about "Your" Phillies. Sorry for missing all those positive moments on them. I love being a homer. I would rather sit in a room with 9 other homer's cheering our ass off for the Sox over sitting there with 9 Sox fans bitching and moaning about every play and at bat. I don't know how you can enjoy the game 'cause i've never seen you enjoy anything about the Phillies here. Most outside of Philly or Philly fan see exactly what Jimmy Rollins is talking about and that is "You".

Comment

I've never seen you cheer here Jimmy. All we see is the daily bitching about "Your" Phillies. Sorry for missing all those positive moments on them. I love being a homer. I would rather sit in a room with 9 other homer's cheering our ass off for the Sox over sitting there with 9 Sox fans bitching and moaning about every play and at bat. I don't know how you can enjoy the game 'cause i've never seen you enjoy anything about the Phillies here. Most outside of Philly or Philly fan see exactly what Jimmy Rollins is talking about and that is "You".
            Wayne, no sense even trying. I gave up when he was ripping the Phillies for scoring only 2 runs off of Johan Santana and his defense was that it didn't matter who was pitching. Their offense won them 4 out of 5 games against Atl and Wash when their pitching was brutal and I didn't say a word becuase it isn't worth it. So it ain't worth it to start again now. At least I am consistent...when they suck I am quiet, when they rip the cover off of the ball I am quiet. He chirps up when ever the going gets tough and runs with his tail between his legs when the offense is humming...he is what Jimmy Rollins' thought he is!

And, personally, I hope they don't hit a lick the rest of the year! So I am rooting for him to be right!
            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
              He chirps up when ever the going gets tough and runs with his tail between his legs when the offense is humming...he is what Jimmy Rollins' thought he is!

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Do You Guys Know What A F'ing Frontrunner Is?

No, Then Stfu

Comment

Do You Guys Know What A F'ing Frontrunner Is?

No, Then Stfu
                  Yes, i do. Now you can

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                    Wayne, no sense even trying. I gave up when he was ripping the Phillies for scoring only 2 runs off of Johan Santana and his defense was that it didn't matter who was pitching. Their offense won them 4 out of 5 games against Atl and Wash when their pitching was brutal and I didn't say a word becuase it isn't worth it. So it ain't worth it to start again now. At least I am consistent...when they suck I am quiet, when they rip the cover off of the ball I am quiet. He chirps up when ever the going gets tough and runs with his tail between his legs when the offense is humming...he is what Jimmy Rollins' thought he is!

And, personally, I hope they don't hit a lick the rest of the year! So I am rooting for him to be right!
                    Since you know this team so great there genius, PLEASE TELL ME WHEN THE OFFENSE WAS HUMMING AND I DISAPPEARED.

Comment

Yes, i do. Now you can
                      A FRONTRUNNER IS A FAN THAT ONLY SHOWS UP WHEN THE TEAM IS GOOD AND ONLY LIKES TEAMS LIKE THE COBOYS, LAKERS, ETC

A FRONTRUNNER IS NOT A FAN WHO BOOS...GIVE ME A F'ING BREAK...LIKE PHILLY IS THE ONLY CITY WITH FANS THAT BOO

ROLLINS USED THE WORD IN THE WRONG WAY

Comment

A FRONTRUNNER IS A FAN THAT ONLY SHOWS UP WHEN THE TEAM IS GOOD AND ONLY LIKES TEAMS LIKE THE COBOYS, LAKERS, ETC

A FRONTRUNNER IS NOT A FAN WHO BOOS...GIVE ME A F'ING BREAK...LIKE PHILLY IS THE ONLY CITY WITH FANS THAT BOO

ROLLINS USED THE WORD IN THE WRONG WAY

Thanks for your explanation Einstein but like i said once already, i know. Keep living in your world of anger Jimmy. It has worked for you so far.

Comment

Ie...tmac Was A Frontrunner

Comment

Thanks for your explanation Einstein but like i said once already, i know. Keep living in your world of anger Jimmy. It has worked for you so far.
                            So how is booing someone being a frontrunner?

Comment

So how is booing someone being a frontrunner?

You've lost me Jimmy. Do have a point?

Comment

BTW, the Phillies aren't in 1st place anymore so you can'y use that.

Comment

Working...
                                X