Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Else Think That The Pierce Injury Might Have Been Fake ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
    I guess im just not a "sheep" that will listen and believe what I am told by the media and the government - learned to form my own opinios years ago

you should re -read my post -- again you are defending "your" team and "your" player --- I am blaming the NBA alot more than I am Pierce and if Kobe was in Pierces shoes last night and it played out the same way -- then YEAH I would call bullshit again

Never tore my knee but have dislocated and seperated my shoulder 3 times ... does that count

Are the people that believe the injury is legit doctors??? How do they know ?? Did their knees ever pop ??

Oh, so now i'm a "Sheep" Huh? I'm defending my team? I'm pretty sure i was the one who said we all have our own opinion Greek, not you. Instead, you simply state my opinion as the wrong one by calling me a sheep. Have you ever thought that maybe i had my own opinion like you and it was simply different? Keep the name calling for the playground.

Comment

Perkins sprains his ankle - walks off the court himself and dosent come back in the game

Pierce looks like he is giving birth on the floor after being shot with a .45 gets carried out , then placed in a wheelchair and comes back 3 minutes later like he just had to drop a duece in the back

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
        Oh, so now i'm a "Sheep" Huh? I'm defending my team? I'm pretty sure i was the one who said we all have our own opinion Greek, not you. Instead, you simply state my opinion as the wrong one by calling me a sheep. Have you ever thought that maybe i had my own opinion like you and it was simply different? Keep the name calling for the playground.
        I didnt call you a sheep

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain
          Kapt i really don't understand what your problem with me here is except i said i like hockey. I was responding to a question. It also says PERSONALLY, meaning only for me, my opinion, my thoughts. It's not like i'm preaching over here.

#1 never called it deplorable, but good word.
          #2 the only reason it bothered me so much is because of what unfolded. (by the title and responses in this thread it doesn't look like i'm the only one.)
          #3 I SAID I CAN"T STAND WATCHING THAT BS, that's what i said kapt, and as i stated above if i would of known that we were going to try and reinact a willis reed type entrance I would NOT have watched it.
          #4 I never said i can't stand the games, i said i can't stand the league (as you say i stated in other threads)
          #5 I was simply giving my thoughts on the question greek asked, i thought that was the point of this thread, not to rip someone just because they said they like hockey.
          #6 refer to #1 even though it is very enjoyable for me to watch i don't think i even said that, just like i never said deplorable, those are YOUR words kapt.
          #7 you say things like, "so this doesn't bother you so much", as if i'm acting like i'm better than everyone else.
          #8 why in the world would a person watch something he can't stand ? I was excited for a really great finals matchup, and was all psyched up to watch the game actually, again i will saY IT, IT IS WHAT UNFOLDED, AND IT IS THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD THAT I COULN'T STAND. LET THOSE THAT ENJOY IT DO SO, THATS THE POINT I WAS TRYING TO ENJOY IT, IT'S NOT LIKE I SAID BOY I CAN'T STAND THIS..............NOW LET ME WATCH IT.

I do watch channels like you stated above, all the time, actually I told you about 1 of the shows i watch. Not sure if your trying to take a shot at my intelligence or what. So you came in here to rip me for my opinion that was asked of me from the title of the thread ?????
          Just ignore it Pain...he will ride any comment made abut hockey no matter who says it...we both know the Stanley Cup is the hardest trophy to win in north american sports and the playoff battle wars to win 16 hard fought games are like no other league and that is our opinion whether anyone wishes to feel the same is up to them....just dont pay attention to it or let it bother you like I dont either anymore....
          Last edited by Chado1; 06-06-2008, 06:21 PM.
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DBURGH
            What a fake,,,play some hockey and see what a real injury is like...then come back and play..
            NO SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
              Just ignore it Pain...he will ride any comment made abut hockey no matter who says it...just dont pay attention to it or let it bother you like I do not anymore....
              Chad, To each their own. You are in a forum based in the US where most of your NHL teams are located and they still can't compete ratings wise with anything. Get over it. I like hockey alot but the overall T.V. ratings show what people like and what people love. Who cares? Why are you so hell bent on hating one and begging people to love another? That would be like me going to a forum out of Canada so i can rip the NHL and promote the NBA. Geez, i wonder what would happen if i did that? Who cares man, let it go for christ sakes, we "Get it".

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                Never hesitate to voice an opinion on this forum Pain ... We need discussion ..

I personally can not stand the NBA .. I bet on it occasionally and do fairly well ... and only because I use points on wins and loses and road/home teams ,,, I can not even tell you who plays first base for the bulls ....

but when there is nothing else on I will watch NBA for a few minutes ,,,, and a few minutes only

Thanks
                BWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I am in tears...one of the funniest posts ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

He heard a "pop" but was on the court 3 minutes later ??

He didnt ask for the wheelchair but was flailing on the floor like he blew out his knee?

The Boston fans started chanted Willis Reed

If it was Kobe or anyone else and it happened the same exact way I would have made the same exact thread -- I actually dont think it was Pierces idea , but the NBA's - look at all the attention they are getting

This whole series was planned before the first game of the season

Boston getting Garnett for garbage and then the Lakers getting Gasol for garbage after memphis was asking the Bulls for 3 of there best 4 players

Last night was just another chapter to NBA ficional book

I dont care who wins --- I hate Kobe ( although I think he is by far the best player ) and dislike both teams ( lakers more) --Im gonna root for whoever I had money on.

Last nights game was VERY VERY strange !!! Seems as if the Lakers took the night off - especially Phil Jackson and Kobe -- they seemed out of it , disintrested , almost bored

I honestly think they gave a half assed effort to extend the series as long as possible

Only in the NBA...the shit never gets old...

Comment

I am blaming the NBA alot more than I am Pierce and if Kobe was in Pierces shoes last night and it played out the same way -- then YEAH I would call bullshit again
                    Really Greek because unlike you, i'm not so sure of that. I seem to remember another thread you started ripping the Celtics for shooting a 3 when the shot clock was expiring and they were up 15-20 BUT you said nothing about the Utah Jazz shooting 3's up 35 two nights earlier in a game they won by 40!

I'm sorry man but excuse me for not buying what you are selling on that one.

Comment

Perkins sprains his ankle - walks off the court himself and dosent come back in the game

Pierce looks like he is giving birth on the floor after being shot with a .45 gets carried out , then placed in a wheelchair and comes back 3 minutes later like he just had to drop a duece in the back
                      OMG....

Only in the NBA...I am and was in tears....

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                        Chad, To each their own. You are in a forum based in the US where most of your NHL teams are located and they still can't compete ratings wise with anything. Get over it. I like hockey alot but the overall T.V. ratings show what people like and what people love. Who cares? Why are you so hell bent on hating one and begging people to love another? That would be like me going to a forum out of Canada so i can rip the NHL and promote the NBA. Geez, i wonder what would happen if i did that? Who cares man, let it go for christ sakes, we "Get it".
                        Its all good man...just joking around...dont care anymore to each their own just having some fun....

Comment

I guess im just not a "sheep" that will listen and believe what I am told by the media and the government - learned to form my own opinios years ago

you should re -read my post -- again you are defending "your" team and "your" player --- I am blaming the NBA alot more than I am Pierce and if Kobe was in Pierces shoes last night and it played out the same way -- then YEAH I would call bullshit again

Never tore my knee but have dislocated and seperated my shoulder 3 times ... does that count

Are the people that believe the injury is legit doctors??? How do they know ?? Did their knees ever pop ??
                          4 weeks ago I heard a "pop" in my left knee. Thought it was an ACL tear, turns out I fractured the fibula head in my left leg. I had always heard of others who said they felt/heard a 'pop' and they did tear the ligament, so you never know.
                          He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Chad ... mail call

Comment

Papi

Originally posted by Spark
                              Chad ... mail call
                              calm him down once again......he doesn't miss a fvkn shot at the NBA, and comparing/stating the NHL is once again, "The MANS Sport", and not for pussies like in the NBA....

Yeh, you're right, discussions are welcome.....You say you don't like bashing.....what in the hell are the 2 Hockey Experts doing then.....

This shit gets old.....Lets all go to England, get on their Internet/TV's/Phones/Speakers, and let them know their sport (Soccer) sucks, and is played by weaker men.....give me a break....

I've heard enough of the NHL being the only mans sport there is.....and our good Old USA Sports suck.....

Granted, it's a Forum, opinions sollicited........but these childish imature ones....????????

He's lucky to have a friend like you that believes in him, and that he can be a good person...I've heard it before.....and so have you...

Sound familiar....

I won't bother to reply anymore re this subject, so there's no need to reply to me.....I understand where you're coming from, and appreciate your efforts.....You're a good man Joe....Keep him under your wing, till he bites your arm off, and then you have difficulty flying.....

I'll just go tuck my tail, read this stupid shit, and ignore responses from me.....

GREEK---if you think that Pierces injury was set up by the NBA, you apparentlly think it's rigged.....If so, how can you make wagers on a rigged sport, unless you have some inside info....??????????? ridculous.....

One kind of injury you don't mess with in Sports, is a KNEE injury.....I have had my knee pop several times.....The right one.....It concerns me, hurts for a while, then goes away....

Can't say the same for my left one, cause it has an artifical kneecap.....FIBERGLASS with Stainless Steel Bearings, put in by Dr Baldora from New Orleans, who used to be the Saints Dr....Got it crushed in a collision at home plate, covering home after my wild pitch, guy slid/crashed into my left knee coming in.....PS---he was safe....

PAPI---love ya, love your efforts, and overall outlook....Like I said no need to reply, I'll

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Dosent Really Matter If Its Rigged Kapt -- U Still Have A 50 - 50 Chance To Win

Rigging And Injury For Publicity Is Diffrent Than Rigging The Final Outcome .....which They Seemed To Do With The Under Last Night

I Was On The Under -- I Won -- I Think It Was Very Questionable How It Went Under But Ill Take The "w"

Comment

Working...
                                X