Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Else Think That The Pierce Injury Might Have Been Fake ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spark
    You honestly watch the History channel???

I know huh. Not the old stuff, the new stuff. They show how things get made from Football helmets to Yachts. Pretty interesting stuff sometimes. Just watched a show with some of the most dangerous things in the world from sports to tornado's. Some crazy shit!

Comment

Phil Jackson is very skeptical about Paul Pierce's knee injury that kept him out of Thursday's game for two minutes, while Pierce is a little embarrassed after seeing the video of him in a wheel chair.

"I don’t know if the angels visited him in that timeout period that he had or not, but he didn’t even limp when he came back out on the floor, Jackson said. "Was (faith healer) Oral Roberts back there in their locker room?" Pierce was surprised by the drama he created. "I should have just laid there for five more minutes and then got up. If I get carried off the next time, there’s no way I’m going to come back." We'd just like to thank Pierce of sending Phil on a rant about faith healers.
      BEHIND EVERY GAMBLING MAN'S FAILURE STANDS A WOMAN

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
        unless i am deaf, there was no 'willis read' chant.

how did boston get garnett for garbage? the main guy they traded him for had better numbers than KG and is 23 years old.

don't get how the lakers were all of a sudden disinterested.
        garnett for Al Jefferson ?? lol

Take Jefferson and put him on a .500 team or better the stats he had last season get cut in half

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
          these people who think this whole thing with pierce was either fake or scripted really need to get a grip. seriously.

sit down, take a deep breath, and think of HOW FUCKING STUPID this theory or whatever you want to call it is.
          Guess thats what I'm saying also....

It seems that half the world is STUPID

You think 50 % of the people that agree with my statements are stupid and I think that the 50 % of people that are buying the bullshit are stupid

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            He also thinks Kobe took the night off. It would kill him to ever credit the Celtics with any positive feedback. Just look back at previous threads. Kobe didn't take the night off, the #1 defense shut him down with only 9-26 shooting. Just like they did with Kobe in the 1st two games this season and just like they did with Lebron and most of the league this year. It's not about defending my team either. They are far and away the #1 defense in the league and that is a fact, no an opinion.

Why did he sit for the first 7 minutes of the 4th Quarter ?

Have you seen Kobe turn the ball over and throw passes out of bounds as much as he did last night ?

Why is it a fact that Boston has the # 1 defense ? Because they gave up the least amount of points in the leauge ? Well they did play in the east......

I also remember Lebron dropping 35, 32, and 45 on the C's in the last 3 games of the series

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
              They are talking on the History channel about the most dangerous sports in the US based on % of injuries in that sport and significance of injuries.

1. Football

2. Baseball

I'm sure 90 % of those baseball injuries are pitching related -- elbows , shoulder etc

Comment

Originally posted by checkers
                Phil Jackson is very skeptical about Paul Pierce's knee injury that kept him out of Thursday's game for two minutes, while Pierce is a little embarrassed after seeing the video of him in a wheel chair.

"I don’t know if the angels visited him in that timeout period that he had or not, but he didn’t even limp when he came back out on the floor, Jackson said. "Was (faith healer) Oral Roberts back there in their locker room?" Pierce was surprised by the drama he created. "I should have just laid there for five more minutes and then got up. If I get carried off the next time, there’s no way I’m going to come back." We'd just like to thank Pierce of sending Phil on a rant about faith healers.

2 minutes and not 3 ???

And the Oscar for best actor goes to ..... Paul Pierce

The Oscar for best director ( or producer ) goes to...... David Stern

Unreal

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
                  Why did he sit for the first 7 minutes of the 4th Quarter ?

Have you seen Kobe turn the ball over and throw passes out of bounds as much as he did last night ?

Why is it a fact that Boston has the # 1 defense ? Because they gave up the least amount of points in the leauge ? Well they did play in the east......

I also remember Lebron dropping 35, 32, and 45 on the C's in the last 3 games of the series

Greek, Let's not be naive here. Kobe was 15-46 in FG attempts in 2 regular season games vs Boston. The worst FG% against any team in the league for him. He shot only 9-26 in game one of this series. He had 2,3 and 4 TO's in 3 games. Let me guess, just a coincidence? I'm guessing great defense myself. They also set the tone for the Cleveland series when they won the 1st two in the series and held Lebron to 8-42 shooting. Boston never trailed in that series. Jeff Van Gundy (Who picked the Lakers in 6) said that this Boston defense is the best he has seen in many years. Defense is there.

Comment

who gives a fuck, we dont know what he felt.

it had zero to do with the outcome. imo
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

"If I'm not mistaken, I think Willis Reed missed a whole half and three quarters almost of a game and literally had to have a shot, a horse shot, three or four of them in his thigh to come back out and play," Jackson said. "Paul got carried off and was back on his feet in a minute.

"I don't know if the angels visited him … in that timeout period that he had or not, but he didn't even limp when he came back out on the floor. I don't know what was going on there. Was Oral Roberts back there in their locker room?" Jackson said

You have to love Phil Jackson....

Comment

Kobe

4-10 and 3 TO's in 1H...taking a second game off or the Boston defense?
                        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                          4-10 and 3 TO's in 1H...taking a second game off or the Boston defense?
                          see my thread for todays plays

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=148105

Kobe is doing what stern is telling him to do
                          Last edited by GOLDENGREEK; 06-08-2008, 10:38 PM.

Comment

also 19-2 in free throw atempts for boston at the half

looks like the script is going along as planed'

OHHHHHHHHHHH

AND BY THE WAY -- PIERCE REALLY LOOKS HURT !!!! LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

26-2 Freethrow Advantage

Lmmfao !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Boy was I wrong, the Lakers look terrible

Comment

Working...
                                X