Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Else Think That The Pierce Injury Might Have Been Fake ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218
    Really Greek because unlike you, i'm not so sure of that. I seem to remember another thread you started ripping the Celtics for shooting a 3 when the shot clock was expiring and they were up 15-20 BUT you said nothing about the Utah Jazz shooting 3's up 35 two nights earlier in a game they won by 40!

I'm sorry man but excuse me for not buying what you are selling on that one.
    THEY WERE UP OVER 20

I DIDNT SEE THE UTAH GAME -- THOUGHT I ALREADY EXPLAINED THAT IN ANOTHER THREAD

YOU TAKE THIS TOO PERSONAL -- IM NOT TALKING SHIT ABOUT YOUR WIFE / GIRFRIEND , KIDS , FAMILY ......

AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT I WOULD HAVE STARTED THE SAME THREAD IF IT WAS KOBE OR GASOL OR ODOM

CAN FORCE U TO BELIVE ME

U DIDNT SEE ME BITCHING ABOUT THE FAVORABLE CALLS CLEVE WAS GETTING AT HOME WHEN THEY WERE PLAYING BOSTON?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
      calm him down once again......he doesn't miss a fvkn shot at the NBA, and comparing/stating the NHL is once again, "The MANS Sport", and not for pussies like in the NBA....

So what ... they can say whatever they want about the NBA??? what is the big deal???

Yeh, you're right, discussions are welcome.....You say you don't like bashing.....what in the hell are the 2 Hockey Experts doing then..... Who are they bashing?? .. they are bashing the sport .. not the members ... totally different

This shit gets old.....Lets all go to England, get on their Internet/TV's/Phones/Speakers, and let them know their sport (Soccer) sucks, and is played by weaker men.....give me a break....

I've heard enough of the NHL being the only mans sport there is.....and our good Old USA Sports suck..... kapt, no one is bashing the US ... there are plenty of people here that say they do not like hockey/Nascar/Golf/Tennis... this has nothing to do with USA ...

Granted, it's a Forum, opinions sollicited........but these childish imature ones....???????? Childish?? Pain was childish???

He's lucky to have a friend like you that believes in him, and that he can be a good person...I've heard it before.....and so have you...

Sound familiar.... Where did I back Chad in this thread?? .. Pls show me ..

I won't bother to reply anymore re this subject, so there's no need to reply to me.....I understand where you're coming from, and appreciate your efforts.....You're a good man Joe....Keep him under your wing, till he bites your arm off, and then you have difficulty flying..... Keep him under my wing?? again, where did I back Chad up in this thread .. I think you are confusing Pain with Chad ... I truly did not think Pain said anything wrong and I wanted him to know he can voice his opinion on this forum without getting blasted

I'll just go tuck my tail, read this stupid shit, and ignore responses from me.....

GREEK---if you think that Pierces injury was set up by the NBA, you apparentlly think it's rigged.....If so, how can you make wagers on a rigged sport, unless you have some inside info....??????????? ridculous.....

One kind of injury you don't mess with in Sports, is a KNEE injury.....I have had my knee pop several times.....The right one.....It concerns me, hurts for a while, then goes away....

Can't say the same for my left one, cause it has an artifical kneecap.....FIBERGLASS with Stainless Steel Bearings, put in by Dr Baldora from New Orleans, who used to be the Saints Dr....Got it crushed in a collision at home plate, covering home after my wild pitch, guy slid/crashed into my left knee coming in.....PS---he was safe....

PAPI---love ya, love your efforts, and overall outlook....Like I said no need to reply, I'll
      I felt I really needed to reply Kapt .. clean the air a little ...

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
        THEY WERE UP OVER 20

I DIDNT SEE THE UTAH GAME -- THOUGHT I ALREADY EXPLAINED THAT IN ANOTHER THREAD

YOU TAKE THIS TOO PERSONAL -- IM NOT TALKING SHIT ABOUT YOUR WIFE / GIRFRIEND , KIDS , FAMILY ......

AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT I WOULD HAVE STARTED THE SAME THREAD IF IT WAS KOBE OR GASOL OR ODOM

CAN FORCE U TO BELIVE ME

U DIDNT SEE ME BITCHING ABOUT THE FAVORABLE CALLS CLEVE WAS GETTING AT HOME WHEN THEY WERE PLAYING BOSTON?

I'm not taking anything personal Greek, i'm just going against all the others including yourself in this thread who thinks it was fixed/rigged/staged or whatever else you think. It is a public forum and if you throw out a thread like this, i'll throw out a response and opinion of my own as well. You take these things way more personal than me Greek, you start the threads remember? I just get sick of seeing them. If that is taking it personal, so be it.

Comment

wow. this thread takes the cake. you guys are really getting to an extreme with this shit.

sometimes the things i read as a sports fan are really troubling, but its pretty much just an extension of espn ane their shenanigans.

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
            He has absoultely no reason to fake it! What would be the agenda?

stop asking logical questions.

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK

The Boston fans started chanted Willis Reed

This whole series was planned before the first game of the season

Boston getting Garnett for garbage and then the Lakers getting Gasol for garbage after memphis was asking the Bulls for 3 of there best 4 players

Last nights game was VERY VERY strange !!! Seems as if the Lakers took the night off - especially Phil Jackson and Kobe -- they seemed out of it , disintrested , almost bored

unless i am deaf, there was no 'willis read' chant.

how did boston get garnett for garbage? the main guy they traded him for had better numbers than KG and is 23 years old.

don't get how the lakers were all of a sudden disinterested.

Comment

these people who think this whole thing with pierce was either fake or scripted really need to get a grip. seriously.

sit down, take a deep breath, and think of HOW FUCKING STUPID this theory or whatever you want to call it is.

Comment

Originally posted by molta02

how did boston get garnett for garbage? the main guy they traded him for had better numbers than KG and is 23 years old.

He also thinks Kobe took the night off. It would kill him to ever credit the Celtics with any positive feedback. Just look back at previous threads. Kobe didn't take the night off, the #1 defense shut him down with only 9-26 shooting. Just like they did with Kobe in the 1st two games this season and just like they did with Lebron and most of the league this year. It's not about defending my team either. They are far and away the #1 defense in the league and that is a fact, no an opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by molta02

The only chant I heard was at kobe, "NO MEANS NO"!
                    Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

The only thing that I found suspicious about that game was how the Lakers didn't foul and let the clock run, WTF?!!!!!!
                      Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

I personally would love to see our sports expert Chado try to play basketball since it is such a pussy sport. I would love to see him catch a Charles Oakley or Maurice Lucas elbow to his mouth and than come back and say basketball is a pussy sport. Give me a break

Comment

They are talking on the History channel about the most dangerous sports in the US based on % of injuries in that sport and significance of injuries.

1. Football

2. Baseball

Comment

Originally posted by diesel
                            I personally would love to see our sports expert Chado try to play basketball since it is such a pussy sport. I would love to see him catch a Charles Oakley or Maurice Lucas elbow to his mouth and than come back and say basketball is a pussy sport. Give me a break

That is an illegal play in basketball and happens very rarely, where as hitting is encouraged in hockey. Not to mention the number of accidental pucks/sticks/fights/scrums after the whistle etc. that they take in the meantime. I have played hoops my entire life and coached it as well for many years, basketball has some of the best conditioned athletes in the world, but please don't tell me that they play a physical game anymore, especially in the NBA with 6' 10" players who shoot on the perimeter. Those days are long gone, NBA is one on one and outside shooting. Name me 5 players in the league that are truly bangers and you will be hard pressed to do that, then tell me how many teams are in the league. This again, is my opinion, it doesn't mean it is right, just my opinion.
                            Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

They are talking on the History channel about the most dangerous sports in the US based on % of injuries in that sport and significance of injuries.

1. Football

2. Baseball

Baseball, now that is truly funny. Not the scary injuries, because that can happen from time to time, just like in any sport, but the % of injury in baseball, with all the people who sit out games for hangnails..?????
                              Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

1. Football

2. Baseball
                                You honestly watch the History channel???

Comment

Working...
                                X