0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by diesel
            LV Jimmy I think you got stiffed
            He definately didnt get stiffed man...I sent it for sure...I am starting to get worried...and yea Jimmy I sent it to the addy you gave me on Riple Ridge....
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by diesel
              Chad your pictures that you continue to give people when you don't agree with them are becoming irritating. I would take a step back and think what you have been doing lately. You have become very unlikable
              Of course you would like to say that cause you Pens fans talk shit all the time and then when you guys will be on the outside looking in very shortly just like my Habs thats all that matters. Dont take the shots if you are gonna get mad about blows back at you when the Pens fall like the Habs did.

Comment

This is exactly why this should stay off the forum /..

you have each others addy ... communicate this crap by e-mail and keep it off this site ...

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                  Whether you finish dead last and dont make the playoffs or you lose in game 7 if the Cup finals it does not matter cause I could swear you play to win it all and nothing else. At the end of the season does any of that matter if you arent Cup Champions??? Exactly IT DOES NOT!!!
                  You truly are clueless. Each team's season goal is not to win their championship. Teams have realistic goals. Yes, good teams expect to take a run at the cup. Other teams are satisfied with making the playoffs. It's a step towards the championship. Do you really think Washington, which finished 2nd from last in the 06/07 season, considers their season a wasted season? Coming into this season do you think they're goal was to win the cup? I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                    He definately didnt get stiffed man...I sent it for sure...I am starting to get worried...and yea Jimmy I sent it to the addy you gave me on Riple Ridge....
                    What a coincidence?

Just like TTT was paid within a few days and not a few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
                      Didn't get it today man...sure you sent it to the right address?
                      LVJimmy,I'm sure I sent it to the right adress.Heres the card I sent it in.Maybe your just overlooking it.

Signed,
                      Chado

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                        What a coincidence?

Just like TTT was paid within a few days and not a few weeks.

a few months
                        Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

why do you guys even bother.....It's like trying to teach a "blind/mute/savage" Gorilla how to type on a key board, and supplying him a chair with 6 penny nails sticking out of it, to catch his cods.....and you have a one week window to do it.....

I've tried, gave up, just ignore the ignorance, egotism, lies, perpetual BS., drama queen solicitation, etc....

One who feeds his ego that much, needs counciling, not a FORUM....

as PAPI would say....

"Relax in Here"....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Chad>>>> You have mail

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                              a few months
                              Probably took that long to clear customs!!!
                              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Detroit Red Wings ALL DAY LONG!!!

This series couldnt have played out any more how I thought!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X