X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by weazel079
    Oh oh

No way to defend that deflection
    That deflection was amazing...its awesome to see the skill and hand eye co-ordination of these players....
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Oh my god that was close. Unbelievable game.
      MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Holy fuck they almost tied it with 1 second left....what a great end to another awesome fucking NHL season to watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Good game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Cash that monster ticket baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone cashed in big with the Wings with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

06/07 season ----> Very profitable....

07/08 season ----> Not profitable at all and lost a bunch of money mainly due to POOR MONEY MANAGEMENT....good thing was ended on a strong note with the Wings but bad year in my books....gonna play every game for one unit only starting this October and try to grind it out at equal wager amounts to the best of my ability just like Spark does cause he is my capping idol....he uses all necessities of sports gambling that are needed to win in the long run of a season and should be a capping role model for any sports gambler....
              Last edited by Chado1; 06-04-2008, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Since you didn't answer me in the other thread, i'll ask in this one.

Chad, I sent you my addy awhile back and i have still not received anything for the MLB League. Did you send it out?
                Last edited by wayne1218; 06-04-2008, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Back when CFL season starts in about 2-3 weeks!!!

Thursday, June 26th with a double header baby!!!

PS - Also every game will be for single unit and equal wager amounts only...thats the best way IMO to win money on sports gambling in the long run over an entire season and never chase...easier said than done for everyone but Spark does it day in and day out while using:

1.) Great Money Management

2.) Never gets flustered and takes the bad beats with the good

3.) Plays all games for equal wagers amounts

4.) Never Chases

I am sure there are more but these are the main ones that can be easier said than done....

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                    Since you didn't me in the other thread, i'll ask in this one.

Chad, I sent you my addy awhile back and i have still not received anything for the MLB League. Did you send it out?
                    Shocking that you haven't recieved it Wayne.
                    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                      Back when CFL season starts in about 2-3 weeks!!!

Thursday, June 26th with a double header baby!!!

PS - Also every game will be for single unit and equal wager amounts only...thats the best way IMO to win money on sports gambling in the long run over an entire season and never chase...easier said than done for everyone but Spark does it day in and day out while using:

1.) Great Money Management

2.) Never gets flustered and takes the bad beats with the good

3.) Plays all games for equal wagers amounts

4.) Never Chases

I am sure there are more but these are the main ones that can be easier said than done....
                      #2 will be a tough one for you Chado!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                        Since you didn't answer me in the other thread, i'll ask in this one.

No I did as I forgot all about that league...I will get that sent out...what place am I in anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by griffey_mojo
                          Shocking that you haven't recieved it Wayne.
                          "Shocking" that you cant help yourself but come in my thread randomly and follow me from post to post along with my other stalkers....I could care less what you have to say.....

Comment

Originally posted by NEJAKE
                            #2 will be a tough one for you Chado!
                            This is very true...I also think that one is very important cause it in some respects fuels poor money mangment and chasing right? makes sense huh? cause one gets mad about BS that doesnt work out and wants it back quickly which gets away from the long run gameplan....

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                              This is very true...I also think that one is very important cause it in some respects fuels poor money mangment and chasing right? makes sense huh? cause one gets mad about BS that doesnt work out and wants it back quickly which gets away from the long run gameplan....
                              yep, getting pissed leads to chasing and chasing never ends well!

Comment

Originally posted by NEJAKE
                                yep, getting pissed leads to chasing and chasing never ends well!
                                This is why Spark does so well...he takes eerything in stride cause he has seen it and been through it all over his 76 years on this planet and finally learned how to avoid it and just shake things off when it comes to bad beats and stuff....

Comment

Working...
                                X